Best line

A thread to say what your favourite line is from either a movie, song, game, TV show etc. Remember to mention why you like it. For example it could be because it is smart or funny.

At the moment I really like the line from 'Cinderella Man' by Eminem "That guys hot enough to melt hell, burn Satan too". The guy is pure genius. There are plenty of other lines I love that come from him but that is my favourite at the moment. I can't really get the right words to say why but I like the way he goes "So good can even burn the melt the hottest place and burn the hottest guy".

But lets here what you guys/gals think.
Get your stinking hands of me you damn dirty ape! That's just too funny. And can be used in a lot of situations. And i didn't choose it because i just saw rise of the planet of the apes. I loved way before.
I love this comedic quote by Russell Peters talking for his mom, about arranged marriage "I know she's a little big now, but you'll grow into her!" So funny if u watch the enitre vid (only a minute long)! Hilarious!

Vegetas speech.... "Every breath you take insults my honor! -slaps- whats the matter clown!?" Vegeta is deee man hands down. I just like how he's tough and strict like he means it; when he really means it xD. vegeta is full of pride when he says his speech.
"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die," from Linkin Park's song, Hands Held High. I don't know, it's a pretty true quote, and it's an awesome song.
You can't go wrong with classic LOTR quotes and such.

Although guess you could consider this more of a speech than a line eh?

Youtube doesn't want the vid to be inbedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw

Gosh, I love LOTR! A great line is Gimli's "Well, this is a thing unheard of! An elf will go underground, but a dwarf dare not? Oh...Oh, I'd never hear the end of it!" *Goes into cave*

Gandalf from Fellowship "Fly you fools!"

And then, pretty much every line from caddy shack. Being a huge golfer, you'll hear me use those lines on the course so much!
Why are there so many god dmn snakes on this god dmn plane! Wink it's funny
Movie - Snakes on a plane
I love this quote:

'Leave 'em dead in the living room, get it? Leave 'em dead in the living room!' aha
Quote: Eminem Rapped:

I had a dream, I was king. I woke up; still king!
^ That is another piece of Eminem gold.

This is kinda an older movie, as in for older audience to watch, so most of you probably wouldn't have seen this but has anyone ever seen the movie 'Snatch'? It is epic but there is this awesome part were a guy has 3 guns pointed at him in a bar and he says the best speech that even though the guy was unarmed against these 3 guns pointed at him, he send the 3 guys running off they are so intimidated. Tell me if you think you know it.
"Socks are for your feet silly" i like it because he says it weirdly also because he says it after an ALL CAPS RAGE XD
"If she sleeps with a night light, she's too young for you, bro!"
"If she wears shoes that light up, she's too young for you, bro!"
-Jersey Shore (Though I never watch it).
Listen, Simon, never forget. Just believe in yourself! Not in the Simon that I believe in, not in the Kamina that you believe in, have faith in the Simon... that believes in you!
-Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
hhhm, this is a good one:

'I lost... to evolved penguins.....'

as said by the fake kidou from inazuma eleven
"I don't need easy, I just need possible..."
Soul Surfer, best line...
You go this way, I go that way.

Rush Hour 2
(Aug. 20, 2011  10:29 AM)RowDog Wrote: A thread to say what your favourite line is from either a movie, song, game, TV show etc. Remember to mention why you like it. For example it could be because it is smart or funny.

At the moment I really like the line from 'Cinderella Man' by Eminem "That guys hot enough to melt hell, burn Satan too". The guy is pure genius. There are plenty of other lines I love that come from him but that is my favourite at the moment. I can't really get the right words to say why but I like the way he goes "So good can even burn the melt the hottest place and burn the hottest guy".

But lets here what you guys/gals think.
Mine is from Eminem too. "Had a dream, I was king. I woke up, still king."
And
"Think of the most gruesome, pain-filled, backbreaking training you will ever think of."
"Yeah...."
"Now imagine that was heaven"

"We challenge you to a dodgeball game!"
"I refuse!" Slams door. "I'm so BORED; there's nothing to DO!"-Haruhi being Haruhi in TMoSH-chan.
A pure nugget that shows Haruhi's full personality. It basically sums up how reluctant she is to deal with the ordinary, even to the point of accidentally altering it to the extraordinary. Well, until Mikuru tells her to give the kappa back.
wow, i can't believe that so many em line here.. i love the line in the song without me by eminem "no matter how many fish in the sea, it will be so empty without me"
this is because there is only one me, and if there is no me, it is empty. get it? heheXD
hmm, where to start. well out of the ones ive heard today, ive got: ‘damn i thought it was shorter’ (Indiana Jones 4), ‘come back here you yellow ******, ill bite your legs off’ (monty python and the holy grail) and finnaly ‘i think the metaphor broke my spleen’ (rango). but my all time favorite line is 'Pinky, are you pondering what im pondering?’ (every pinky and the brain episode and short) it's not so much that exact line, but the different reply it gets every time it's said by Brain in 'Pinky and the Brain'.
"And now I find it wasn't meant to last. I have one thing to say and that's thanks for nothing, kiss my carp." - The Downtown Friction

"It's red foo with the big carp fro." - LMFAO
Ah, I remember one off of a newspaper article about LeBron James backing Tim Tebow, and Tebow going right to the bench getting reps with the 3rd string offense.

"Apparently, LeBron likes Tebow as a quarterback. Sadly, his sponsorship did nada, as Tebow in the end had to grab some pine after proving unable to throw quickly. Thanks for nothing, King Nothing."-Chicago Redeye writer Bag Boy.

This is hilarious to me. A superstar supports another overly-hyped one, and this is where that hype lands him. Taking snaps only one spot ahead of the PUNTER. Plus, King Nothing. (Though that may be LeBron's own fault for that name.)
"Everybody With Your Fists Raised High, Lemme Hear Your Battle Cry..."
Frontline - Pillar.
Idk Why I Like It So Much. Kinda Catchy I Guess.
"Suck it, Wollywog, 'cause we ain't never coming back!" -chuggaaconroy

He is just that win.