Best hms blade in your opinoin

my freinds has a dranzer ms, but he couldnt win with it so he super glued zues's ar to it XD
i like DEMS and advance averager best (but i dont actually havem yet, lol)
For some reason I like Driger MS the best.
firekid115 Wrote:my freinds has a dranzer ms, but he couldnt win with it so he super glued zues's ar to it XD

wtf D:
I think that would have made it worse...
I am positive it did ... haha
For me I always like DJ Wyvern the most of the HMS series.
I think driger ms is the best personally and it can beat wolborg ms and a lot of people say dark effigy is good but to me not realy doesnt have alot of endurance
Uncustomized? Death Gargoyle, hands down.
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:Uncustomized? Death Gargoyle, hands down.

i had it and driger ms always one and my friend has it and i still kicks its carp
maybe you friend isn't makeing full use of the metal change tip.

I think I'd go with Wolborg ms. hell, Death Gargoyle ms came after to beat it.
Blue Wrote:maybe you friend isn't makeing full use of the metal change tip.

I think I'd go with Wolborg ms. hell, Death Gargoyle ms came after to beat it.

my friend is good with it but i can beat wolborg ms 6/10 times
yea i know wolborg can be beaten. its just that before DEMS, it was SO strong,
Blue Wrote:yea i know wolborg can be beaten. its just that before DEMS, it was SO strong,
Didn't DEMS come out first?

I think DEMS is the best HMS blade. Its parts have more uses than Wolborg MS.
Blue Wrote:yea i know wolborg can be beaten. its just that before DEMS, it was SO strong,

dems isnt that good to me i can beat it hands down with driger ms
DrigerBlader Wrote:

Please tell me how you do it!
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
DrigerBlader Wrote:

Please tell me how you do it!

well i aim my driger to the center of the arena to get a good 360 attack because of its attack pattern or i just simply use endurance and outlast it
DrigerBlader Wrote:

Then the person using DEMS doesn't know how to use it properly. DEMS would slaughter Driger MS in a serious match.
^ This. Also, not that it matters much in a match between both, but Driger MS can't even outlast DEMS like mentioned...

Anyone who posts anything other than WBMS and DEMS is fooling themselves, although that should come as no surprise to most people that have been here for a while...
King of Darkness Wrote:^ This. Also, not that it matters much in a match between both, but Driger MS can't even outlast DEMS like mentioned...

Anyone who posts anything other than WBMS and DEMS is fooling themselves, although that should come as no surprise to most people that have been here for a while...

it all depends on whos bladin i have been blading for years i had blades before came to us because my uncle was traveling and thought i would like them which is true
DrigerBladerUnlimited Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:^ This. Also, not that it matters much in a match between both, but Driger MS can't even outlast DEMS like mentioned...

it all depends on whos bladin i have been blading for years i had blades before came to us because my uncle was traveling and thought i would like them which is true

I've been shitting for years, but I doubt my carp is any better than your's =/
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesooooome. <3
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

funy but blading and shitting is two uncomparible topics
(Apr. 27, 2008  4:12 PM)Nic Wrote: I've been shitting for years, but I doubt my carp is any better than your's =/

LOL i almost died of laughter reading those previous post.

but thanks for everyone who posted in this topic, helping me decide which hms i good, in the end, i got a DEMS and im loving it.

a mod can lock this topc now.
(Apr. 22, 2008  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If I could only own two Beyblades, it would be these two.

same with me i don't own either but i have used my friends who had like almost every hms and those two were the best there the two hms blades other than driger ms because it looks cool