Best hms blade in your opinoin

i have no idea, what are your thoughts?
Are we talking about uncustomized or for parts?
yes
That wasn't a yes or no question.
ROFL

No best, but Wolborg MS and DEMS are one of the overall good ones.
G Wrote:ROFL

No best, but Wolborg MS and DEMS are one of the overall good ones.

If I could only own two Beyblades, it would be these two.
i liked phantom fox ms' gimmick a lot

but i agree with the whole wolborg ms and dems deal.

i like the red version of dems the best. (i'm still need the rc lmfao)
I have at least two of every color of DEMS. *_*
bugturtles Wrote:i liked phantom fox ms' gimmick a lot

Purple>Light Blue>Red>Orange

I need like a purple and a red RC and then I'd be set.

edit: damn you bradddddd
G Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:i liked phantom fox ms' gimmick a lot

Purple>Light Blue>Red>Orange

I need like a purple and a red RC and then I'd be set.

edit: damn you bradddddd

Yeah damn you Brad, lol. *Prays for red DEMS parts in the RBA2 just ordered*

Got any pictures of them? It would be great to see the variation of colours.
Aero Knight MS. Just because it was silly. I know had the attach-the-disc thing where it would fly, but was it the one that had the three swing-out spikes on the core, that were so fragile? I just remember it being all white, or almost all white.
I don't have picture of the others, but here's some of my painted ones (Ignore the Dragoon V2):
[Image: G_DEMSDGV2Dos.jpg]
[Image: G_BlackDEMS.jpg]
G Wrote:I don't have picture of the others, but here's some of my painted ones (Ignore the Dragoon V2):
[Image: G_DEMSDGV2Dos.jpg]
[Image: G_BlackDEMS.jpg]

Ooh, they look nice. Did you actually paint them or are they re-colours?
They're painted. I wish they were re-colors though Uncertain
The blue stickers on that DEMS came from the red re-color?

Sexy carp man. Did the paint you apply add any significant weight difference? I might just use paints instead of dyes. It seems much more simpler.
Yepp, from the RBA2.

Naw, paint doesn't add weight to it if you do like two coatings. I'd dye if I could, but I'm not sure where to get them. Just remember, paint can chip or leave marks on the stadium.
G Wrote:Yepp, from the RBA2.

Naw, paint doesn't add weight to it if you do like two coatings. I'd dye if I could, but I'm not sure where to get them. Just remember, paint can chip or leave marks on the stadium.

That's why I use outer layer of transparent spray paint. I don't really care if transparent paint leaves transparent marks on my stadium.
I've been hunting for a MS Dranzer but I was wondering if it's worth it, not to hijack this thread but does anyone have any information on it?
Dranzer MS isn't that useful. The RC is nice for attacking, but I think RVs with gripped tips are better. And if you're wondering about the AR, I hear the hammers on it can break, but mine never have.
Dranzer MS is pretty garbage, I wouldn't bother going after it unless you're a serious Dranzer fan. Instead, get Dark Leopard MS, the HMS version of Dranzer V2.
Oops, didn't see that >< sorry- I just registered Tongue_out Shall I re-post or leave it?
Haha it's fine. Just keep it in mind in the future.
I am a serious dranzer fan Tongue_out Ive found that they're really rare though- I've found one supplier and there's one left in stock Unhappy