Best beyblade villain

Poll: What is the best beyblade villain?

Douji
2.94%
Ryuga(formerly)
13.73%
Tobi(formerly)
1.96%
Zeo(formerly)
0.98%
Phi
20.59%
Gwyn(formerly)
2.94%
Arthur
4.90%
Red Eye (Formerly)
24.51%
Lean
9.80%
Rago
4.90%
Johannes
0%
Boris
4.90%
Tetsuya
0%
Norman
0.98%
Heartz
3.92%
Damian
0.98%
Tala
0%
The Dark bladers (formerly)
0%
Yu (formerly)
0.98%
Kyoya (formerly)
0.98%
Total: 100% 102 vote(s)
yeah but i would consider him as just a strong rival for the others like rayuga in metal masters and metal fury
Why in the world would the crab guy be the villain
i would choose phi over red eye i mean phi had way more dark resonance than red eye and red eye also had some memories in the finals with volt where i agreed that volt was his best friend and he would defeat him

and one more thing is that would make me choose phi over red eye is his resonance scene where it zooms in his eye and it turns all dark one of the coolest imo
Phi looks like he is about to have a stroke lol
oh yeah i didnt even notice that he was more of a joker more than a villain
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:22 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: oh yeah i didnt even notice that he was more of a joker more than a villain

lol
and sound effects is just the icing on the cake and they say that the series is suitable for 6-8 plus year kids
Man Phi sounds like he is about to kidnap someone
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:20 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: i would choose phi over red eye i mean phi had way more dark resonance  than red eye and red eye also had some memories in the finals with volt where i agreed that volt was his best friend and he would defeat him  

and one more thing is that would make me choose phi over red eye is his resonance scene where it zooms in his eye and it turns all dark  one of the coolest imo

Well, Phi is one of two Burst antagonists who actually know how to be a villain. Character-wise, however, Red Eye beats him by a long shot in terms of personality, development and such.
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man Phi sounds like he is about to kidnap someone

Big lol because it's true.
And then there's Hearts going 'My dear, sweet Aiga'. I still find that line hilarious till now.
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:27 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man Phi sounds like he is about to kidnap someone

Big lol because it's true.
And then there's Hearts going 'My dear, sweet Aiga'. I still find that line hilarious till now.

lol.
Oh god in the english dub he sounds like he is about to do something to Aiger.
and the long frog tongue just makes it more cringy
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:30 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: and the long frog tongue just makes it more cringy

he is weird.
well thats why maturity does not suit everybody he was better in a flashback when he was a child
At this point, I don't even know what to think of the twins anymore. The writers sure did a good job with making them as confusing and mysterious as possible.
And he was pretty good at being one, probably the best side villain in Burst if you ask me.
I know people dont consider Lui as a villain but he could be considered a final boss.
Kai was a villain due to the fact he had a group of bad bladers.
Also when he was evil he used Black Dranzer
boris is the big bad wolf
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:09 AM)thedradonsin76 Wrote: facts right there

Who exactly?