Best beyblade season

Tell me your fav season of beyblade and why.
G revolution cuz .....it requires no explanation
I like all seasons of the original, plus all seasons of the Metal Fight series, and the God season of Burst
G-Revolution
It was a very good and fun season to watch. It made you want to keep watching. It is my favorite season
(May. 16, 2019  3:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: G-Revolution
It was a very good and fun season to watch. It made you want to keep watching. It is my favorite season
I haven't seen g rev yet im still on v force.

(May. 16, 2019  2:57 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like all seasons of the original, plus all seasons of the Metal Fight series, and the God season of Burst
I cant stand MF. It's so bland and predicable.
(May. 16, 2019  6:26 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

(May. 16, 2019  2:57 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like all seasons of the original, plus all seasons of the  Metal Fight series, and the God season of Burst

I used to enjoy metal fight as a kid,now I wonder how in the world i used to like that
(May. 16, 2019  6:42 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  6:26 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I haven't seen g rev yet im still on v force.

I used to enjoy metal fight as a kid,now I wonder how in the world i used to like that
lol same!
(May. 16, 2019  6:26 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

(May. 16, 2019  2:57 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like all seasons of the original, plus all seasons of the Metal Fight series, and the God season of Burst
Explain the bland and predictable part? Someone once told me that it was ripping of the original (with obvious holes and logic in) it and explained that's what made it bland, so tell me your experience on it.
(May. 16, 2019  6:42 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  6:26 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I haven't seen g rev yet im still on v force.

I'll admit, the last few episodes of metal fury were alright.
I liked God and Cho z. I know people didn't like aiga, but aside from being op, I think his story was good with the dark resonance and all.
(May. 16, 2019  7:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Explain the bland and predictable part? Someone once told me that it was ripping of the original (with obvious holes and logic in) it and explained that's what made it bland, so tell me your experience on it.
n my opinion I think that there wasn’t
enough time spent with supporting
characters (at least not until the third
season) and too much spent on Ginka
(who isn’t a very interesting character).
Most battles was just a game of “scream
your beyblade’s name till you win”. There
was rarely any strategy. The plot never
really had me second guessing my self
and never really gave me that feeling of
satisfaction because I knew the good
guys were gonna win.

(May. 16, 2019  8:03 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I liked God and Cho z. I know people didn't like aiga, but aside from being op, I think his story was good with the dark resonance and all.

I agree, the season had some flaws but in the end we got some cool stuff!
Though season one of burst was cool too, with an actual balanced meta. So far, gatchi seems good too. I just prefer good and Cho z
(May. 17, 2019  12:46 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Though season one of burst was cool too, with an actual balanced meta. So far, gatchi seems good too. I just prefer good and Cho z

yeah, burst is a clasic
Its very very close but Beyblade Burst God is my favorite with original beyblade burst right behind it.