Best beyblade burst name ever

I like world spriggan
Victory Valkyrie and Helios Blazebringer
Ragnaruk is actually a pretty awesome motif name especially if you know what it means. Lord Spriggan is probably the best name overall though IMO.
(Jan. 27, 2021  7:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Ragnaruk is actually a pretty awesome motif name especially if you know what it means. Lord Spriggan is probably the best name overall though IMO.

Yeah, Ragnaruk basically marks the end of the Norse pantheon and a new beginning for them as well. I also second your opinion about Lord Spriggan being the best, I'd say Spriggan Requiem or Legend Spriggan was the best.
Venom Diabolos, Drain Fafnir, Union Achilles
English dub names lol:
Turbo Spryzen (I like this one the best lol)
Wonder Valtryek (Funny coincedence to what they call Valt huh lol)
Dread Phoenix
Dread Hades
Dusk Balkesh
Brutal Luinor
Zone Luinor
Breaker Xcalius
Greatest Rafael, I am interested in fresh names and search the myths about it.
Dual Layer: Lost Luinor.
God Layer: (That's not Requiem) Strike Valtryek (I even blue tacked one of my God Valkyrie Layers to imitate that power once)
Cho-Z Layer: Z Achilles (becuz Aiger screaming Z Breaker is somehow an earworm), if not Perfect Phoenix or the Cho-Z prefix.
GT Layer: Big Bang Genesis
Superking Layer: Limit Break Beys and Rage
DB (so far): *Cues Ultimatrix activating* ULTIMATE VALKYRIE!
Beyblade Burst: Victory Valkyrie

Beyblade Burst God: Spriggan Requiem (who doesn't?)

Beyblade Burst Cho-z: Cho-Z Achillies, Buster Xcalibur

Beyblade Burst GT: Command Dragon

Beyblade Burst Super King: Lucifer The End, Rage/Raid Longinus (picked this one because hearing Lui say "RAID UPPERRRR" in the English dub was so cool)

Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle: Savior Valkyrie, Dangerous Belial (these days I'm just super excited for getting Dangerous for my b-day, and I mean SUPER excited. Like every time I think about Dangerous Belial, my face gets like when Aiga saw Winning Valkyrie spinning faster and faster in the stadium from Cho-Z EP 1), and Perfect Dangerous Belial.
(Mar. 16, 2022  1:30 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: S1: V2.B.V. It gave the wrong belief that every Bey had the power to awaken, but its still cool to see nonetheless. (and then the wiki says its garbeg parts)
God: Strike God becuz I remember trying to blue tack a God Valkyrie Layer to activate it. Otherwise maybe Chronos pr Garuda.
Cho-Z: Excluding Aiger's VA screaming Z Breaker getting stuck in my head, I'd go with my stamina behemoths aH/hS. If a new bey had to be good, it had to get past them. Shoutouts to Cho-Z subseries and Air Knight (one of the first Rbs I bought, and I pulled it first try)
GT: Judgement, Zwei, diabolos becuz they are cool. Honorable mentions to Wizard for creating a challenge and The Mugen Lock layers.
Superking: RAGE, if not the limit Break Series. Reminds me of Cloud's Down B, if not Brave.
DB: Prominence
Ok