42.86%
Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Best moment: Okay it's not a moment but I loved the Burst God epilogue episode. All of it.

I kinda hated it because it left out Shu vs Norman.
Valt when he trips with the Champion Belt was one of the worst moments for Valt in Turbo
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  8:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Best moment: Okay it's not a moment but I loved the Burst God epilogue episode. All of it.

I kinda hated it because it left out Shu vs Norman.

What? Norman wasn’t even in the tournament in the manga that’s why he was in the epilogue chapter and immediately got beat
Best Moment: Gwyn gets happy knowing what beyblade truly means
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best Moment: Gwyn gets happy knowing what beyblade truly means

Yayyyyyyyyyy!
When Delta gives the Master Layer Base to Dante
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Delta gives the Master Layer Base to Dante

Ayyyyyyyyyy!
Best Moment: Drum doing Gold Turbo against Achilles
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best Moment: Drum doing Gold Turbo against Achilles

Explain more
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best Moment: Drum doing Gold Turbo against Achilles

LOL EWWWW🤢🤢 THAT DIDNT COUNT🤢.......jk lol it’s ur opinion
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Every battle counts.

No it doesn’t aiga just didn’t go gold turbo for no reason, WHY DID HE TRY TO TAKE IT ON?! LOL??!?!?!!
Part of what makes Valt's status in the blading world so perfect, is that in the beginning he was underestimated and looked down upon. He went from that to being the beacon of the entire blading world, the blader that people all over look up to most.
Well everyone starts off like that, you get better.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Part of what makes Valt's status in the blading world so perfect, is that in the beginning he was underestimated and looked down upon. He went from that to being the beacon of the entire blading world, the blader that people all over look up to most.
Which is what makes him a great inspiration and amazing character overall, and one of many reasons as to why he's my favourite character.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:33 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Part of what makes Valt's status in the blading world so perfect, is that in the beginning he was underestimated and looked down upon. He went from that to being the beacon of the entire blading world, the blader that people all over look up to most.
Which is what makes him a great inspiration and amazing character overall, and one of many reasons as to why he's my favourite character.

I feel the same way.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm wait- was this the favorite character poll? How’s we get to valt?
I liked the moments where valt got angry and his face went red, and I also liked it went free didn't give a care in the world.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I liked the moments where valt got angry and his face went red, and I also liked it went free didn't give a care in the world.

He did? I only remember drum doing that
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I liked the moments where valt got angry and his face went red, and I also liked it went free didn't give a care in the world.

He did? I only remember drum doing that

He did for example in season 1 when he went off against daigo in the district tournament, daigo provoked him and he got mad and went red.
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:35 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: He did? I only remember drum doing that

He did for example in season 1 when he went off against daigo in the district tournament, daigo provoked him and he got mad and went red.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh thanks I didn’t remember thatt bro😎
(Dec. 21, 2020  10:31 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well everyone starts off like that, you get better.

Not necessarily. It's not always handled in that manner. Valt worked from the bottom up, and by doing so, earned the respect of those whom he encountered despite being ooked down upon.