Best Hasbro bey

What do you think is the best Hasbro bey? Mine is Spryzen Reqium.
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Z Achilles A4.

Such an amazing bey. It's top-tier in attack, defense and stamina, as well as burst resistance that will put Lord Spriggan to shame Smile
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Such an amazing bey. It's top-tier in attack, defense and stamina, as well as burst resistance that will put Lord Spriggan to shame Smile
What are you talking about? Z Achilles A4 is not a good bey. Lord Spriggan definitely has better resistance. Sheesh, people these days.

for real?
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:19 PM)micksterfist Wrote:

for real?

He's just kidding, I seriously don't recommend Hasbro Z Achilles A4 haha.

I think beys like Spryzen Requiem S3, Luinor L3 and Caynox C3 are really good Hasbro beys that I would recommend. There's also Turbo Valtryek V4 and Turbo Spryzen S4, as they both have great Layers.
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

LOL
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:19 PM)micksterfist Wrote:

for real?

LOL Nope.
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Such an amazing bey. It's top-tier in attack, defense and stamina, as well as burst resistance that will put Lord Spriggan to shame Smile
What are you talking about? Z Achilles A4 is not a good bey. Lord Spriggan definitely has better resistance. Sheesh, people these days.

So the tables have turned

So the turns have tabled
arc balkesh b3
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:07 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: What are you talking about? Z Achilles A4 is not a good bey. Lord Spriggan definitely has better resistance. Sheesh, people these days.

So the tables have turned

So the turns have tabled
Yeah, lol.
vice leopard l3 is actually pretty good
(Feb. 22, 2021  4:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: arc balkesh b3

I made a combo with its layer and its unbeatable
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Such an amazing bey. It's top-tier in attack, defense and stamina, as well as burst resistance that will put Lord Spriggan to shame Smile

do you know what irony is?
she is just playing like you did saying its the best hasbro bey
all hasbro achilles´ except union are trash

(Feb. 22, 2021  4:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: vice leopard l3 is actually pretty good

I know
I use him  a lot he is a good defense type and he can spin steal from left spins thanks to his ability
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  3:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: What are you talking about? Z Achilles A4 is not a good bey. Lord Spriggan definitely has better resistance. Sheesh, people these days.

do you know what irony is?
Yes, I know. I was simply messing with her. And dude, Turbo Achilles was pretty good.

I have this bey and I have had lots of tests with it. It bursts easily, but not all the time, it has ok stamina, good attack, but defense isn't all the good.
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: do you know what irony is?
Yes, I know. I was simply messing with her. And dude, Turbo Achilles was pretty good.
thats true
One of the BEST is Turbo Valtyrek

Spryzen Requiem was really good too.
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: do you know what irony is?

not mine tho
my air knight can burst him and i am not joking I just did this battle
he also bursts a lot by: Wonder valtryek, Bushin ashindra, archer hercules, turbo spryzen, kraken k4 and some more
I'd say that recolor of Hercules for Surge. The slopes are tight.
Balar b4
Kraken k4
Glide Roktavor (can win against TT original, and could burst my hercules, air knight and Kraken some of the beys with the best slopes)
Turbo Spryzen
Spryzen requiem (when the slopes are not worn, cause hasbro's single-dual-god layer's slopes wear super quickly)
Air Knight
Union Achilles
Galaxy pegasus since it was one of the last hasbro release to be similar to takara ver