14.96%
Sophie
10.26%
Dora
2.14%
etc. (if there are any)
7.26%
Total: 100% 234 vote(s)
I liked Hikaru at first, but then I started to really dislike after she lost Ryuga. So, my vote would go to Selen or Mei Mei.
I bet Ren will experience the same violent experience as Hikaru, Ren has so far lost to powerful bladers and ONLY won to AMETEURS
(Aug. 06, 2012  9:14 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: I liked Hikaru at first, but then I started to really dislike after she lost Ryuga. So, my vote would go to Selen or Mei Mei.

True so i gotta say Mei Mei is cool.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:05 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I bet Ren will experience the same violent experience as Hikaru, Ren has so far lost to powerful bladers and ONLY won to AMETEURS

Mhm.
Madoka is my favorite
Wish she was real
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:41 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Madoka FTW!

She's an annoying joykill IMO.
I like Madoka. she can fix any type of bey....
Jooooooykiiiiil. Sorry for spam..
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:44 AM)TH-30 Wrote: I like Madoka. she can fix any type of bey....
So what if madoka can fix any bey. Kenny can fix it AND upgrade it. So there XD Sorry, thats just my plastics side talking. Say you're sorry plastic side. Sorry. Okay i just went waaay off topic. Sorry.
I like Ren Kurenai. She is far-most the most attractive girl I have seen in the MFB anime.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:22 AM)Rule Breaker Wrote: I like Ren Kurenai. She is far-most the most attractive girl I have seen in the MFB anime.

You find cartoon characters attractive? rofl
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:26 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:22 AM)Rule Breaker Wrote: I like Ren Kurenai. She is far-most the most attractive girl I have seen in the MFB anime.

Anime and I don't think he meant it in a weird way.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:27 AM)CerealSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:26 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

Well, he did say attractive. And technically, it is a cartoon.
Sophie. She cute AND Joint special move grand cetus ducallion? legit
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:33 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Sophie. She cute AND Joint special move grand cetus ducallion? legit

Wow. Cute? lol
It's true... XD And you can't call me desperate, I've been in a relationship for quite awhile. 9 months on the 21st <3
I think it's either Madoka or Ren.
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:29 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:27 AM)CerealSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:26 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: You find cartoon characters attractive? rofl

Well, he did say attractive. And technically, it is a cartoon.

Yes. What is wrong with having an anime attraction? I know the girls have more attraction to anime than boys, but that doesn't mean that boys don't.
PS: Know the difference between ANIME and CARTOONS.

madoka by far she knows all the bey parts shes awsome
Mei Mei because her attitude is funny and Aquario 105f looks cool, I also like madoka especially zero g of her.
Madoka because she spend almost all her time fixing everyone beys especially during the night alsoRen kurenai cause she cool and she is the strongest female blader i ever seen in metal fight beyblade
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:26 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Madoka because she spend almost all her time fixing everyone beys especially during the night alsoRen kurenai cause she cool and she is the strongest female blader i ever seen in metal fight beyblade

Ren is nowhere near the strongest blader, she has got beaten by all Official Bladers and has only beaten amateurs ONLY
Lets see, its an hard one.
Madoka is not bad, but I also like the girl with Aqurio. (Forgot her name )