Best Deck Format Finals Deck

Hey guys Godly_Requiem here! I couldn’t find any postings about the state of Deck Format Decks that are recent so I wanted to share my opinion here. I love constructive criticism so please feel free to share your opinions here <3

Deck Format Deck:

Dynamite Perseus F Gear 9 Over Bearing’

- This combo is pretty standard with the only exception being running over instead of tapered due to illegal’s release. In my testing both tapered and Over are about the same opposite spin and Over having the upper hand in same spin. Dynamite Perseus F Gear is a pretty heavy layer and 9 has good weight distribution with the three sides of Dynamite especially when you balance tune it. Bearing’ of course is a meta part that has good same spin and excellent opposite spin. You’re generally going to be spamming this combo unless you go against a right spin attacker or a world Giga drift combo which in that case you’ll play the vanish combo. If you’re confident in the strength of your launch you can use this combo to beat Dynamite F Gear mirrors or those using tapered or illegal.

(Left Spin) World Diabolos 1S Giga Drift

- World diabolos drift is a top tier equalizer that is great for opposite spin and okay and same-spin. Drift combined with this gives it the extra life-after-death at the end after equalizing which can make it a counter to a lot of Dyna F Bearing’ combos. You never want to play this combo first in deck-format and you only want to use it as a counter to right-spin LAD combos. This is due to the risk of going against a vanish with bearing or high xtend+’, which will demolish you same spin. Giga is great with drift because it fits in perfectly where the bey doesn’t scrape along the disc and only the driver whereas you will get this when using other meta discs such as over.

Vanish Longinus 0 Illegal High Xtend+’

- Vanish Longinus is a great layer because of Longinus’ weight plus Vanish’s rubber exterior which is great for equalizing and slowing down the opponent same-spin. Illegal is a great disc which is very similar to Over only weighing slightly less. You can interchange between Over and Illegal on Dyna F but I figured since you’re going to be spamming Dyna F it would take Over. 0 is one of the heaviest armors. I figured that using 0 is better than 9 because 9 doesn’t perfectly align with Vanish like it does Dyna F. Last but not least high Xtend+’ as a great LAD driver similar to wide defense for MFB only without a sharper tip. The more rounded tip let’s it stay upright more instead of tilting down. The driver is excellent in both opposite and same-spin. You want to use this combo to counter all left spin same spin unless it’s a close mirror match with Vanish using over; in that case you’d want to use Dyna F.

Thank you for reading this and I hope it helps!
I’m keen on posting more combination guides as new parts get released. If you have any disagreements/suggestions please let me know.
Very cash money of you
Your deck seems a bit vulnerable without an offensive combo. I think the best way to defeat a potential equalizer you may face is with offensive power and not out spinning. I recommend you replace the Vanish or World combo with an attacker.

Otherwise all of these combos are solid and should do you decently fine in the final stage.
overall very well balanced these should take you far in p3c1
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:04 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Your deck seems a bit vulnerable without an offensive combo. I think the best way to defeat a potential equalizer you may face is with offensive power and not out spinning. I recommend you replace the Vanish or World combo with an attacker.

Otherwise all of these combos are solid and should do you decently fine in the final stage.

Thank you for your feedback 🙏

I think with the release of Xiphoid attack is a lot more solid now especially against Dyna F combos which may be spammed.
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:07 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:04 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Your deck seems a bit vulnerable without an offensive combo. I think the best way to defeat a potential equalizer you may face is with offensive power and not out spinning. I recommend you replace the Vanish or World combo with an attacker.

Thank you for your feedback 🙏

I think with the release of Xiphoid attack is a lot more solid now especially against Dyna F combos which may be spammed.

Yeah Xiphoid and Ultimate will be good choices for you against dynamite. If your area does Vanish more than Zest or Guilty works.
So this is my question, is this a deck idea for the P3C1 first stage format or for the WBO Deck format used in Finals/top cut?
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:22 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: So this is my question, is this a deck idea for the P3C1 first stage format or for the WBO Deck format used in Finals/top cut?

Deck Format/Top Cut

(Aug. 11, 2022  12:14 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:07 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Thank you for your feedback 🙏 

Yeah Xiphoid and Ultimate will be good choices for you against dynamite. If your area does Vanish more than Zest or Guilty works.

I just think tactical stamina switching has a bit more consistency than running attack. There is just so much margin of error for attack when you can just use a stamina counter in the switching stage.
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:41 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:22 AM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: So this is my question, is this a deck idea for the P3C1 first stage format or for the WBO Deck format used in Finals/top cut?

Deck Format/Top Cut

(Aug. 11, 2022  12:14 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Yeah Xiphoid and Ultimate will be good choices for you against dynamite. If your area does Vanish more than Zest or Guilty works.

I just think tactical stamina switching has a bit more consistency than running attack. There is just so much margin of error for attack when you can just use a stamina counter in the switching stage.
Stamina is more consistent because of the lack of risk, you know it’s same spin/opposite spin so a winnable/non-winnable matchup is obvious. However, because its is so common, a lot of the same combos are used. 
So using attack is a smart and very lethal if you are confident. Attacks consistency improves with simply playing around with parts and finding what suits you+ practice. Though using attack at home is different than at a tournament because of the pressure and other factors. 
I think a lot of bladers are just not confident/scared to use attack (including myself). There are those who are confident though, Cindercast ‘s entire 3v3 deck was attack in his latest tournament. Though stamina is a very safe choice. I guess it comes down to confidence (and actually having a rubber driver that isn’t dead) in the end.
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:41 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:

Deck Format/Top Cut

(Aug. 11, 2022  12:14 AM)Cindercast Wrote: Yeah Xiphoid and Ultimate will be good choices for you against dynamite. If your area does Vanish more than Zest or Guilty works.

You’d be surprised. Attack is a very necessary part of a deck, even if you slap Xiphoid or Guilty stock in it. With how much Vanish/Dynamite is being used, learning how to use attack will treat you well. Trust me, I know.
(Aug. 11, 2022  1:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:41 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Deck Format/Top Cut

Stamina is more consistent because of the lack of risk, you know it’s same spin/opposite spin so a winnable/non-winnable matchup is obvious. However, because its is so common, a lot of the same combos are used. 
So using attack is a smart and very lethal if you are confident. Attacks consistency improves with simply playing around with parts and finding what suits you+ practice. Though using attack at home is different than at a tournament because of the pressure and other factors. 
I think a lot of bladers are just not confident/scared to use attack (including myself). There are those who are confident though, Cindercast ‘s entire 3v3 deck was attack in his latest tournament. Though stamina is a very safe choice. I guess it comes down to confidence (and actually having a rubber driver that isn’t dead) in the end.

Well I'm not so sure how consistent stamina would be against the top attack players 😅. I wouldn't want to confuse consistent with easy to use since running a rubber flat is just as consistent with the skill. I think prioritizing being able to exploit your opponent's weaknesses and being able to neutralize any of yours is more important than "consistency" in this sense.
(Aug. 12, 2022  12:22 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  12:41 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Deck Format/Top Cut

You’d be surprised. Attack is a very necessary part of a deck, even if you slap Xiphoid or Guilty stock in it. With how much Vanish/Dynamite is being used, learning how to use attack will treat you well. Trust me, I know.
It’s just that if you can find a consistent stamina counter with less margin of error isn’t that always better? I mean attack can be consistent, but even if the top attack players launch perfectly every time there isn’t a 100% chance of a KO or burst due to margin of error and many factors. A stamina counter might have a higher chance of getting a OS though than a consistent attack launch. If we were talking 3on3 of course where there isn’t a way you can directly stamina counter someone attack is very great.

(Aug. 12, 2022  4:27 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  1:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Stamina is more consistent because of the lack of risk, you know it’s same spin/opposite spin so a winnable/non-winnable matchup is obvious. However, because its is so common, a lot of the same combos are used. 

Well I'm not so sure how consistent stamina would be against the top attack players 😅. I wouldn't want to confuse consistent with easy to use since running a rubber flat is just as consistent with the skill. I think prioritizing being able to exploit your opponent's weaknesses and being able to neutralize any of yours is more important than "consistency" in this sense.
Stamina is inherently more consistent due to less margin of error because of less factors. There are a lot of uncontrollable factors when it comes to attack that stamina is just more consistent. Consistency however isn’t consistency to win. Consistency can be consistently average, bad, or good.
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:36 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2022  12:22 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: You’d be surprised. Attack is a very necessary part of a deck, even if you slap Xiphoid or Guilty stock in it. With how much Vanish/Dynamite is being used, learning how to use attack will treat you well. Trust me, I know.
It’s just that if you can find a consistent stamina counter with less margin of error isn’t that always better? I mean attack can be consistent, but even if the top attack players launch perfectly every time there isn’t a 100% chance of a KO or burst due to margin of error and many factors. A stamina counter might have a higher chance of getting a OS though than a consistent attack launch. If we were talking 3on3 of course where there isn’t a way you can directly stamina counter someone attack is very great.

If you're skilled enough you will get the win with attack. Playing stamina wont guarantee a 100% win since as with any other battle, variables come into play. Especially in deck format if someone runs attackers in both directions you're pretty much screwed if the blader knows how to use it. It's all about balancing everything out. If you run triple stamina in deck you're pretty much just as vulnerable as someone running triple attack since you don't have a different choice on how to counter. Like in the post I had in this thread before, easy to use isn't equal to consistency.
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:43 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:36 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: It’s just that if you can find a consistent stamina counter with less margin of error isn’t that always better? I mean attack can be consistent, but even if the top attack players launch perfectly every time there isn’t a 100% chance of a KO or burst due to margin of error and many factors. A stamina counter might have a higher chance of getting a OS though than a consistent attack launch. If we were talking 3on3 of course where there isn’t a way you can directly stamina counter someone attack is very great.

If you're skilled enough you will get the win with attack. Playing stamina wont guarantee a 100% win since as with any other battle, variables come into play. Especially in deck format if someone runs attackers in both directions you're pretty much screwed if the blader knows how to use it. It's all about balancing everything out. If you run triple stamina in deck you're pretty much just as vulnerable as someone running triple attack since you don't have a different choice on how to counter. Like in the post I had in this thread before, easy to use isn't equal to consistency.

I think you’re viewing consistency as consistency to win. I’m not disagreeing with the fact that attack is very viable. It’s just that I’m a numbers person. Let’s say attack with a perfect launch will win 60% (which it did in my testings) against someone with a stamina combo, and a stamina combo will win 80% (which it did in my testings not counting draws) as a counter combo. I will choose stamina over attack. This is just the nature of the format so counters can be used. If it was a case of 3on3 where there are no exact counters and a matter of probability then I would definitely run attack since I can’t exactly stamina counter another stamina combo. There are more variables in attack than stamina so how is stamina not more consistent?
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:55 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:43 PM)Cindercast Wrote: If you're skilled enough you will get the win with attack. Playing stamina wont guarantee a 100% win since as with any other battle, variables come into play. Especially in deck format if someone runs attackers in both directions you're pretty much screwed if the blader knows how to use it. It's all about balancing everything out. If you run triple stamina in deck you're pretty much just as vulnerable as someone running triple attack since you don't have a different choice on how to counter. Like in the post I had in this thread before, easy to use isn't equal to consistency.

I think you’re viewing consistency as consistency to win. I’m not disagreeing with the fact that attack is very viable. It’s just that I’m a numbers person. Let’s say attack with a perfect launch will win 60% (which it did in my testings) against someone with a stamina combo, and a stamina combo will win 80% (which it did in my testings not counting draws) as a counter combo. I will choose stamina over attack. This is just the nature of the format so counters can be used. If it was a case of 3on3 where there are no exact counters and a matter of probability then I would definitely run attack since I can’t exactly stamina counter another stamina combo. There are more variables in attack than stamina so how is stamina not more consistent?

So what you found was:
A vs. B = B winning 60% of the time.
A vs. C = C winning 80% of the time.
Is that right?

A being the first stamina combo you’re trying to beat, B being the attack combo, C being the stamina combo you made to counter it.
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:55 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:43 PM)Cindercast Wrote: If you're skilled enough you will get the win with attack. Playing stamina wont guarantee a 100% win since as with any other battle, variables come into play. Especially in deck format if someone runs attackers in both directions you're pretty much screwed if the blader knows how to use it. It's all about balancing everything out. If you run triple stamina in deck you're pretty much just as vulnerable as someone running triple attack since you don't have a different choice on how to counter. Like in the post I had in this thread before, easy to use isn't equal to consistency.

Yes I'm viewing consistency as in a rate of victory. I guess another variable that does come in is user's skill with attack. I do not disagree with the results of your testing, however my point about vulnerability running 3 stamina combos in deck format finals still stands. First stage sure that can work or whatever. But for finals matches only it is different which is why the point about that weakness is brought up.

The issue with stamina vs stamina is that it just boils down to who is better at equalizing or who is better at spinning longer. I'll give a not so quick example.

So a deck build of Dynamite Valkyrie Over High Xtend+' - 9, Vanish Longinus Tapered Bearing - 10, and Prominence Dragon Giga Drift. You face off against someone else using a similar deck which will consist of Xt+, Br, and Dr as well. A lot of these matches will end up in ties or will end up in really close outspins from either opponent. From my experience judging it goes either way and it is not a definitive victory. Because of the back and forth and lack of a guaranteed win there is what is known as an "inconsistency". I'm basing this off of my experience playing and judging. You can pick and try to counter but it'll just be a back and forth of alright you outspun slightly and your opponent outspun you slightly. You can't guarantee a win. I strongly believe running an offender will change this since you're beating the opposing player with something more definitive, not with something I would define as chance.

When it does come to answering to other offensive combos running stamina/defense is a good option so that's safe. Tho there's always the chance you get KO'ed by a powerhouse like Guilty or Xiphoid. That will be a constant that always exists running a full passive deck. I could say the same for running a full offensive deck since there's just as many weaknesses that are present.
Correct, this was versus Dynamite F Gear with guilty and world with drift. I still have to test with Xiphoid, but my bearing broke so I can’t do testings rn.

(Aug. 12, 2022  5:26 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2022  4:55 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: I think you’re viewing consistency as consistency to win. I’m not disagreeing with the fact that attack is very viable. It’s just that I’m a numbers person. Let’s say attack with a perfect launch will win 60% (which it did in my testings) against someone with a stamina combo, and a stamina combo will win 80% (which it did in my testings not counting draws) as a counter combo. I will choose stamina over attack. This is just the nature of the format so counters can be used. If it was a case of 3on3 where there are no exact counters and a matter of probability then I would definitely run attack since I can’t exactly stamina counter another stamina combo. There are more variables in attack than stamina so how is stamina not more consistent?

Yes I'm viewing consistency as in a rate of victory. I guess another variable that does come in is user's skill with attack. I do not disagree with the results of your testing, however my point about vulnerability running 3 stamina combos in deck format finals still stands. First stage sure that can work or whatever. But for finals matches only it is different which is why the point about that weakness is brought up.

The issue with stamina vs stamina is that it just boils down to who is better at equalizing or who is better at spinning longer. I'll give a not so quick example.

So a deck build of Dynamite Valkyrie Over High Xtend+' - 9, Vanish Longinus Tapered Bearing - 10, and Prominence Dragon Giga Drift. You face off against someone else using a similar deck which will consist of Xt+, Br, and Dr as well. A lot of these matches will end up in ties or will end up in really close outspins from either opponent. From my experience judging it goes either way and it is not a definitive victory. Because of the back and forth and lack of a guaranteed win there is what is known as an "inconsistency". I'm basing this off of my experience playing and judging. You can pick and try to counter but it'll just be a back and forth of alright you outspun slightly and your opponent outspun you slightly. You can't guarantee a win. I strongly believe running an offender will change this since you're beating the opposing player with something more definitive, not with something I would define as chance.

When it does come to answering to other offensive combos running stamina/defense is a good option so that's safe. Tho there's always the chance you get KO'ed by a powerhouse like Guilty or Xiphoid. That will be a constant that always exists running a full passive deck. I could say the same for running a full offensive deck since there's just as many weaknesses that are present.

Yeah I see your point. I’m just running off of numbers. I still have to test Xiphoid though.
3 stamina combos are not better than having 2 and one attack. Simple. In order to survive in standard, you need to be well rounded in your skill. You have a higher chance of losing with 3 stamina combos that have a fair shot of losing in same spin. Practice with attack. Test guilty. Some combos I’ve made can beat any stamina combo I can think of. Again, trust me. Make 2 good stamina and have one good attack. It’s simply boils down to who put more thought into there deck… not just “outspin outspin outspin”.
(Aug. 12, 2022  6:32 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: 3 stamina combos are not better than having 2 and one attack. Simple. In order to survive in standard, you need to be well rounded in your skill. You have a higher chance of losing with 3 stamina combos that have a fair shot of losing in same spin. Practice with attack. Test guilty. Some combos I’ve made can beat any stamina combo I can think of. Again, trust me. Make 2 good stamina and have one good attack. It’s simply boils down to who put more thought into there deck… not just “outspin outspin outspin”.

Not sure if you read up, but the counter play idea is viable for both triple stamina and running attack. I mean I’ve played attack; I have 120+ tournaments under my belt from the wbba. They both work in a mode where you can counter. Points may just ping pong off each other. Numbers wise attack just doesn’t beat my stamina in deck format from my personal testings. Like I said though, I have still have to test with Xiphoid.

Okay so I just tested Xiphoid against Dyna F and this thing is a beast.

Here are the results:

BURST DYNA
KO X
DOUBLE BURST
OS DYNA
KO X
KO X
KO DYNA
KO X
KO X
KO X
KO DYNA
KO X
KO X
KO DYNA
KO X

X=XIPHOLD

I tested these with bladekid playing Stamina and me playing attack.

Conclusion: From the testings it has the same win rate as Guilty. The drift combo still beats Dyna F more consistently so I will stick with that.
Buy Desi Ghee Online - 100% pure cow ghee at lowest price
You can shop online best quality pure cow ghee. Best home made with range of Bilona A2 cow Ghee -A2 Desi cow ghee available in 500gm and 1kg

https://www.rootbites.com/product-category/ghee/