Best Day Ever.

talk about your best day ever.
mine
my real life when I asked this girl in my class out and she said yes
personel when I was 6 or 7 and I got a gameboy and pokemon leafgreen
my best day ever is wen i got rejected by a girl in my class turned out to be good coz after i realized shes a sl*t
Getting turned down by an easy woman is a really, really bad thing.
How can you get someone good if you can't get someone who sucks?
well if i show u her youll know what i mean ill pm u da story
lol thats kinda a good point McFrown

Best 3 days are at disney world with school

well it was only like 20 from school though
Defiantly has to be the 2 weeks I was in Japan with some of my buddies and a close girlfriend. No parents either! We had so much fun Smile
The best day i can think of was the last day of the anime con this year,was pretty bitter sweet but was quite fun played lazer tag,made new freinds and this guy from one of the stores gave me some free figures :3 it was sorta sad that it ended up was an amazing day <3
in preschool when i got kissed on the cheek when i drew a girl a picture of a snowflake<3
Probably going on holiday every yearr. (Because I can't remember a certain day...)
when i got my first beyblade Grin
The days the stare up int the sky where clouds are all scattered; it kind of reminds me of space because. I can't even see the stars a whole lot over here due to all the light radiation.
my best day was when i got out of the 7th grade.
I'm assuming that was this year? You still have over 5years of school you know....
My best day was probably gong to New Zealand the whole coountry and everything did there was an awsome experance. Especally seeing the milky way clearly.
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I'm assuming that was this year? You still have over 5years of school you know....

Technically if you count University or College it's 11 years haha you have a long road kid have fun
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:48 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I'm assuming that was this year? You still have over 5years of school you know....

Technically if you count University or College it's 11 years haha you have a long road kid have fun

11 is over 5...
There really isn't a best day, I wish there was but there isn't I sound like an emo right now but I'm pretty energetic in person
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:48 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

11 is over 5...

Caught my mistake again ha I'm just gonna shut up for the next 5 minutes on the WBO lol
I said 5 because some people drop out after High School, not the best choice unless you have a really good business plan.
my best day was when I came here to Canada. Now I have a Wii,a PS2,a beyblade arena plus 2 beyblades,and a guitar hero guitar(I got the game too.)!
mine was when i got earth aquila, it was a sunday, new simpsons, 21/2 hours of futurama, my cat cuddled right up to me, my mom had to sleep in my room because the mice were wheezing, and i went to the library, went to dad's concert, won the kid's raffle to get a $10 gift card to TRU, tasted the best red velvet cupcakes ever, and i got my posting ability back!!!
mine is either a couple of months ago when it was really sunny and a load of animals and insects came out and the flowers opened up especially lilys and i went to this park and i found a nice place to lie down in... I'm like brooklyn... and on that day i won a tournament aswell!

or yesterday when i became an admin on this website and they decided to give me a present! also no homework or anything to do at home...
Today. For 5 reasons. 1. I asked a girl out and she kissed me 2.I have no Homework for today or tommorow 3 I got a 18 inch TV for my self 4 I got Call of Duty: Black Ops 5.I got about 20 pounds into my Debit card today.
I enjoy every day. Its really hard for me to pick a best day, because every day something awesome happens for me! I go to an awesome school, I get good grades, I have lots of friends, family is mid class, life is going pretty great!
gawd i have no luck with the ladies (thar's actually a lie, i just haven't asked one out yet, but there is a cute one at school that i've liked for ages, she used to go to my old school, we're friends...)
One of mine is the day I got this account. I thought "Hooray! My first blog/mail/forum/place.... thing!! :-)"