Best Beyblade Burst Anime Season?

So, what is your Best season for Burst?
for me
1. God (Best Story)
2. S1
3. Cho z (Best VIllain)
4. GT, Sparking (hate 12 minute per episode)
i would say god is the best to but dont think sparking is last having a big doubles tourney with all the coolest chraters was just to much fun
Season 1 is really good on paper, but I feel that it drags on for too long. It also has lots of underused characters imo.

God isn't bad, but it has pretty much the same problems. Also in this specific season the Manga wasn't adapted well imo.

Cho-Z has really good characters for the most part. Phi's motivation is kind of stupid, but that aside he's a good villain. Aiga also has a pretty shoddy character arc, but besides that the characters are good. I also like all of the Beyblades this season.

GT is very good. I really like the Beyblades and character relationships. Gwyn is one of my favorite villains in the franchise, but Arthur is underused.

Sparking is pretty much the epitome of fun. For the most part really good battles and animation. Hikaru and Hyuga also have strong character moments, though Hikaru gets them first, and I wish Hyuga got them earlier on. There are also some power scaling problems. Battles don't bother me to much, I just wish Lane was properly fleshed out.

Dynamite Battle overall is pretty good so far. Some episodes are boring but have nice character interaction. The battles are good, and there's lots of potential for some good matchups later down the line.
1. God (best story, characters, first season with gimmicks, no plot armor, journey of Valt, into to the awesome free and Silas)
2. First season (serious nostalgia, amazing story, great introduction to new bladers to beyblade, I just love rantaro)
3. Turbo (good story, forneus was nice, Geist Fafnir was cool)
4. Gt (it was just better than the 5th and 6th season plus in real life it was my favorite system and the year everything changed for me
5. DB it’s just meh
6. Sparking, the first half is very good but the second half just ruins everything
thanks a lot for the awesome threads
I don't watch the anime much, but god is definitely good. I wasn't interested in s1 since Valt was... undeveloped. Turbo so far is good, I like how they changed the character. I had spoilers so I know Aiga becomes champion only for Valt to be champion the following year, I wish they made protagonists the main character at least for 2 seasons. I haven't watched GT but I love it's system, I love the customization of everything and definitely the best season imo. I only like the anime's intro, so catchy but apart from that eh. I like the chassis system though, it's so awesome and I just got introduced recently. Yeah I've been collecting only GT beys, I only have 3 Sparking and 1 is limit break lmao. I haven't seen much of DB, but at least they switched up the character a bit into an edge lord.
I watched all seasons but i didn't really watch all seasons so im going to have to go back and do that from Season 1 to DB. But based of what i remember Gt was one of the best seasons for me there was a lot going on and it improve customization in real life and secondly i would go with Sparking/superking because that season was fun and i paid more attention to that season. My opinion can change after i re-watch all the anime so for now that's what i think
(Sep. 28, 2021  11:41 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I don't watch the anime much, but god is definitely good. I wasn't interested in s1 since Valt was... undeveloped. Turbo so far is good, I like how they changed the character. I had spoilers so I know Aiga becomes champion only for Valt to be champion the following year, I wish they made protagonists the main character at least for 2 seasons. I haven't watched GT but I love it's system, I love the customization of everything and definitely the best season imo. I only like the anime's intro, so catchy but apart from that eh. I like the chassis system though, it's so awesome and I just got introduced recently. Yeah I've been collecting only GT beys, I only have 3 Sparking and 1 is limit break lmao. I haven't seen much of DB, but at least they switched up the character a bit into an edge lord.
I’m just gonna ignore that you said Valt was undeveloped cause that is straight up not true in any way. Turbo you liked that they changed away from Valt? Wow that’s interesting.
(Sep. 28, 2021  9:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  11:41 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I don't watch the anime much, but god is definitely good. I wasn't interested in s1 since Valt was... undeveloped. Turbo so far is good, I like how they changed the character. I had spoilers so I know Aiga becomes champion only for Valt to be champion the following year, I wish they made protagonists the main character at least for 2 seasons. I haven't watched GT but I love it's system, I love the customization of everything and definitely the best season imo. I only like the anime's intro, so catchy but apart from that eh. I like the chassis system though, it's so awesome and I just got introduced recently. Yeah I've been collecting only GT beys, I only have 3 Sparking and 1 is limit break lmao. I haven't seen much of DB, but at least they switched up the character a bit into an edge lord.
I’m just gonna ignore that you said Valt was undeveloped cause that is straight up not true in any way. Turbo you liked that they changed away from Valt? Wow that’s interesting.
I just didn't like the first episodes, because Valt was... not serious yet. I liked they changed protagonist because it gives you another perspective of a person, what I don't like is copying or mimicking the previous protagonist's personality. I liked the new character because they look at Valt as if we is a god and the best blader, because if it was still Valt's perspective it will be all about having fun and all that. Aiga was added with a little competitive sauce which was good, I also liked how he had a super saiyan mode. I thought he was gonna win against Forneus when he was went Super Saiyan, I was disappointed he didn't. So I'm guessing the bs starts after Lui loses? I mean, Bloody can't beat Z Achilles ngl. I don't know about s4's and s5's but from what I can tell, Drum is that one kid that looks like a gangster but is actually a sweetheart. He even has a scary red face. From what I can tell with s5 is that the red head is Valt 2.0 which I don't like, but Megamind is a little different since he's the brains which is a cool personality coming from Bladers (in the anime, you people smart as hell). S6 is doing ok, the protagonist isn't that similar to Valt which is good. Naruto and Sasuke's son seems a little edgy, I'm worried for his parents. All in all, least fave season in anime? S4 in anime since it's forgettable, fave system irl tho.
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  9:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m just gonna ignore that you said Valt was undeveloped cause that is straight up not true in any way. Turbo you liked that they changed away from Valt? Wow that’s interesting.
I just didn't like the first episodes, because Valt was... not serious yet. I liked they changed protagonist because it gives you another perspective of a person, what I don't like is copying or mimicking the previous protagonist's personality. I liked the new character because they look at Valt as if we is a god and the best blader, because if it was still Valt's perspective it will be all about having fun and all that. Aiga was added with a little competitive sauce which was good, I also liked how he had a super saiyan mode. I thought he was gonna win against Forneus when he was went Super Saiyan, I was disappointed he didn't. So I'm guessing the bs starts after Lui loses? I mean, Bloody can't beat Z Achilles ngl. I don't know about s4's and s5's but from what I can tell, Drum is that one kid that looks like a gangster but is actually a sweetheart. He even has a scary red face. From what I can tell with s5 is that the red head is Valt 2.0 which I don't like, but Megamind is a little different since he's the brains which is a cool personality coming from Bladers (in the anime, you people smart as hell). S6 is doing ok, the protagonist isn't that similar to Valt which is good. Naruto and Sasuke's son seems a little edgy, I'm worried for his parents. All in all, least fave season in anime? S4 in anime since it's forgettable, fave system irl tho.
Looks like a gangster ? then how about Krutz ?
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  9:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m just gonna ignore that you said Valt was undeveloped cause that is straight up not true in any way. Turbo you liked that they changed away from Valt? Wow that’s interesting.

Bloody definitely beats Z Achilles (in real life) 
Aiga won in anime because plot armour (I hate Aiga lol)
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:27 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I just didn't like the first episodes, because Valt was... not serious yet. I liked they changed protagonist because it gives you another perspective of a person, what I don't like is copying or mimicking the previous protagonist's personality. I liked the new character because they look at Valt as if we is a god and the best blader, because if it was still Valt's perspective it will be all about having fun and all that. Aiga was added with a little competitive sauce which was good, I also liked how he had a super saiyan mode. I thought he was gonna win against Forneus when he was went Super Saiyan, I was disappointed he didn't. So I'm guessing the bs starts after Lui loses? I mean, Bloody can't beat Z Achilles ngl. I don't know about s4's and s5's but from what I can tell, Drum is that one kid that looks like a gangster but is actually a sweetheart. He even has a scary red face. From what I can tell with s5 is that the red head is Valt 2.0 which I don't like, but Megamind is a little different since he's the brains which is a cool personality coming from Bladers (in the anime, you people smart as hell). S6 is doing ok, the protagonist isn't that similar to Valt which is good. Naruto and Sasuke's son seems a little edgy, I'm worried for his parents. All in all, least fave season in anime? S4 in anime since it's forgettable, fave system irl tho.

Bloody definitely beats Z Achilles (in real life) 
Wut? Let me try that, maybe it's because I didn't do flower pattern

Also, I thought Bloody was only good against same spin stock but bad against opposite stock
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:27 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Bloody definitely beats Z Achilles (in real life) 
Wut? Let me try that, maybe it's because I didn't do flower pattern

Also, I thought Bloody was only good against same spin stock but bad against opposite stock

NOt stock, using the proper combo.

(Sep. 29, 2021  7:34 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Wut? Let me try that, maybe it's because I didn't do flower pattern

NOt stock, using the proper combo.
Like bL.Gn
zA isn't very good (for me)
Yeah, I was talking about the anime combo which was stock. That's what I was referring to when I said Achilles beats Longinus