Best 3 drivers for every type:

What 3 drivers are best for stationary defense(stamina), stationary or mobile attack, and/or mobile stamina? I have specific questions regarding friction, xtend+, sword, and trans and their use in the meta as well as how good xtend+is in each of its roles and whether it's good enough to beat the standard driver for each classification.
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:52 AM)alee51104 Wrote: What 3 drivers are best for stationary defense(stamina), stationary or mobile attack, and/or mobile stamina? I have specific questions regarding friction, xtend+, sword, and trans and their use in the meta as well as how good xtend+is in each of its roles and whether it's good enough to beat the standard driver for each classification.

Overall Best
Attack: Xtreme'
Balance: Xtend+
Defense: Atomic
Stamina: Bearing

Sub-Types:
Stationary Attack: Eternal, Atomic, and Absorb (semi-stationary with a hard launch)
Spin Steal: Bearing or Absorb
Right Stamina: Eternal
Mobile Defense: Destroy' and Zephyr'

Fun Drivers:
Ultimate Reboot
Absorb
Operate (really bad, but fun)
Xtend/Xtend+

To answer your Xtend+ question, its modes aren't as insanely powerful as Bearing, Atomic, and Xtreme'. The concept was to make a version of Xtend that's much more diverse and powerful. Surely enough, it's one of the most powerful Drivers in the game due to its amazing LAD. The Attack Mode isn't really that good, but it might work well for a counter-attack combo (an Attack combo made to beat other Attack combos) if you use it on Hell Salamander or Geist Fafnir. The Defense mode is meh. It can go almost as fast as Attack Mode when it's knocked over a bit, but also has a similar spin time to the Stamina mode when it's sitting in the middle. The Stamina Mode is the one that people use on it the most, since its shape makes it stable, which complements the LAD.
I believe the best 3 drivers for each main type are:
Attack: Xt' (destroy' or accel' for more stamina)
Stamina: Eternal (for spin stealing bearing is awesome)

Also for balance I suppose trans is pretty good. Merge, unite, and Xt + are pretty fun to use. Also, if you want a bouncy bey, use the driver from heck lizard: operate.

What do you guys think? Let me know! ^_^
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:40 AM)Flashh Wrote: I believe the best 3 drivers for each main type are:
Attack: Xt' (destroy' or accel for more stamina)
Stamina: Eternal (for spin stealing bearing is awesome)

Also for balance I suppose trans is pretty good. Merge and unite are fun to use. Also, if you want a bouncy bey, use the driver from heck lizard: operate.

What do you guys think? Let me know! Joyful_3

Xt’?
Yeah I just updated my post and included Xt plus XD
(Oct. 30, 2018  2:43 AM)Flashh Wrote: Yeah I just updated my post and included Xt plus XD

What about the first one?
Hmm.... Btw ur profile pic is hilarious ?
There is no “best” driver. Each top tier driver counters another driver. (except maybe attack?)

Attack: Xtreme, Xtreme’, Jolt, Xtend+ attack mode, Eternal, Orbit, And Atomic.

Defense: Eternal, Orbit, Atomic, Xtend+ defense mode, and Revolve

Stamina: The entire defense list with Bearing, and Xtend switched to stamina.

The recurring drivers are good for every type. The recurring drivers are good for stationary attack, not mobile.
Attack- extreme', hunter' and destroy'
Defense-atomic ,orbit
Stamina-bearing ,eternal ,revolve
Balance-zeta' ,trans , zephyr'
Oof forgot to add destroy to attack...
(Oct. 30, 2018  9:28 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Attack- extreme', hunter' and destroy'
Defense-atomic ,orbit

What about Xtend+?
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  9:28 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Attack- extreme', hunter' and destroy'
Defense-atomic ,orbit

What about Xtend+?
Is it any good?
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:55 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: What about Xtend+?
Is it any good?

From what I’ve heard and based on testing it should be the best balance driver
Attack: Destroy' or Xtreme'
Defense: Atomic and Orbit
Stamina: Eternal and Bearing
Balance: Unite and Xtend+

Now some Honorabe Mentions

Accel,Revolve,Defense and Merge
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:37 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Oof forgot to add destroy to attack...

Destroy isn't the most Aggressive Driver for Attack, but it's fun and stong in its own ways.
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:52 AM)alee51104 Wrote: What 3 drivers are best for stationary defense(stamina), stationary or mobile attack, and/or mobile stamina? I have specific questions regarding friction, xtend+, sword, and trans and their use in the meta as well as how good xtend+is in each of its roles and whether it's good enough to beat the standard driver for each classification.
Moblie Attack: Xtreme Dash
Stationary Attack: Orbit
Ko Defense: Qs
Defense Stamina Hybrid: Atomic 
Same spin Stamina: Octa or Atomic ?
Opposite spin equalization: Xtend Plus
(Nov. 01, 2018  12:08 AM)Riverpain Wrote: Attack: Destroy' or Xtreme'

accel and merge aint even that good
(Nov. 01, 2018  1:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:37 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Oof forgot to add destroy to attack...

Destroy isn't the most Aggressive Driver for Attack, but it's fun and stong in its own ways.

Yeah, most of the time, it depends on how hard and precision, but if it's too hard, it'll lose control and destroys its own momentum, if there's not enough strength, it'll lose its fuel easily and it will not move as its supposed to, but if it's just right, it can do flower patterns pretty well and has good LAD, though it's not as aggressive as other tier attack drivers but it could give some solid hits. I also noticed something, the blue one that goes with Nightmare Longinus, got stronger spring than the red one but the wheel is not as free spinning compared to the red one from the Triple Z Booster set so it tends to have more movements and more agressive, the green Destroy' from the new random booster's wheel is not as free spinning as the one in the new Ameterios but they have same strong spring.
(Nov. 01, 2018  4:05 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2018  12:08 AM)Riverpain Wrote: Attack: Destroy' or Xtreme'

accel and merge aint even that good
They Really Aren't good anymore,But Accel Used to be Competitive, and Merge......Welp,Just it's fun,i will change that Later Tongue_out