Ben 10 General Discussion Thread.

The general discussion thread for Ben 10.Discussion is open to any Ben 10 (Original,Alien Force and Ultimate Alien).
This belongs in the Media forum.
Man, I loved this show! I used to watch it, but I stopped at the middle of Alien Force because it just wasn't like the classics. I always wanted an Omnitrix toy, but I never got it >.>
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:46 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Man, I loved this show! I used to watch it, but I stopped at the middle of Alien Force because it just wasn't like the classics. I always wanted an Omnitrix toy, but I never got it >.>

same here he he i used to watch it 2-3 years back and thought if i had a omnitrix i can do anything if anyone want to fight i would crush him by turning into fourarms
Oh god, Ben 10..... I liked the first season, but AF sucked... A LOT. So I stopped watching, they're really milking that show now.
but the ultimate alien seems ok..mixed with the older aloens from the original series...much better than alien force..
True you are,The color scheme of Alien Force and Ultimate Alien also distracts me.
I use to watch Ben 10 but then I didn't have Cartoon Network anyomore so I never got to see AF or UA.

But I hear Ben 10 is a MASSIVE THING.

I think all toy shops or even most ordinary shops will have some Ben 10 related products.

And a roller coaster has been made about Ben 10
http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/park-guide...w-for-2011
Ben10 was a classic, I found it entertaining, but the downside was when they made Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. I thought it kind spoilt the concept of having 10 aliens too transform into because in Ultimate Alien Ben has about 15 aliens. I thought Alien Force was the worst series many because I didn't like the fact Kevin11 came back too a good guy. Old Ben10 was certainly my favourite.
Ultimate alien has more than 20 aliens,(excluding forms of Ben 10 aliens)
yeah i like this show the only thing i have a probelm with is the fact in alein force and ultmate alien he yells the names out its really corny also alot of the tranformation are pretty half a$$ed i mean look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ufh4gD9...re=related
okay ingnor teh crappy piovt parts at the end an start but yeah its like his ribs shrink WHAT!?!??! thas not a tranformation this is a tranformation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htP_a_wF8qA&NR=1
thhats better granted it doesnt show mauch but at least it indicates
I like a lot Original Ben 10 but I hate Alien Force and Ultimate Force. The two of last are so boring. But the original one is really so cool that I can watch it for many times.
But one alien I hate most of the original is Wripjaws (something like that).
Oh, Ben 10 hahaha haven't seen this show in a while..!! Ben 10(the classic) one was good. But I agree alien force just sucked and ultimate alien isn't too bad but it's not that good either..!! :\ I remember watching every episode of the original Ben 10,but with alien force I don't think I even watched half the episodes,and with the ultimate Alien I think I watched a few episodes but that was at the beginning of the season and hmm it didn't interest me to much.... :\
(Oct. 13, 2011  2:17 PM)Evolution Wrote: Oh, Ben 10 hahaha haven't seen this show in a while..!! Ben 10(the classic) one was good. But I agree alien force just sucked and ultimate alien isn't too bad but it's not that good either..!! :\ I remember watching every episode of the original Ben 10,but with alien force I don't think I even watched half the episodes,and with the ultimate Alien I think I watched a few episodes but that was at the beginning of the season and hmm it didn't interest me to much.... :\

Ha Ha... same matters with meXD

I still watch this and i have the original omnitrix, the alien force one and the ultimatrix and i act like im ben 10 and go to the park my self and climb trees with my binocalaurs pretending little children are aliens, wel the best of all of the ben 10's is the original one alien force stuffed up and ultimate force bad.... BUT i still like ben 10 no matter what but i still like beyblade better
I love all the Ben 10's, I have sene every episode of every Ben 10 too. He's one of my favorite super hero's. Not on my top list but one of my favorite.
I watched Ben 10 when it first came out. It was probably my favorite show at the time. I stopped watching sometime in Alien Force. Alien Force and up just didn't have the same touch the original did.
I first watched Ben 10 when it started and I stopped watching sometime in Ultimate Alien because I felt it wasn't as interessing.
my new favorite ben10 is the omniverse one is the best to me
(Nov. 12, 2012  5:12 AM)ghost22 Wrote: my new favorite ben10 is the omniverse one is the best to me

Agreed. I like the animation, the fight scenes and the voice acting best in this. The first was great, for sure, the next two series were weak in my opinion though. That's when I quit watching Ben 10 for a while. But when I saw the preview for Omniverse, I immidiately had a good feeling about it. He doesn't yell out the alien he turns into, and he isn't a by the book hero., like he was in AF and UA.
UGottaCetus your'e right the omniverse versions has better graphics to me and a better story-line plus villians and more heros and a better theme song Smile
ok so I decided to revive this thread as its better than make an entire new one
(if its ok with the mods)
I recently got into ben 10 and man
I love it
I love Ben ten, but can’t find a place to watch omniverse…
Unhappy