[Belair, Marland USA] anyone

if a few people come and a TT stadiumt then it will[try to come].
sorr i was some place we will have a date around 2 week or before [not because any one came or like that]
It cant just be a TT stadium , it HAS to be MFB Attack stadium , in order to fulfill one of the steps to make it (the tourny ) legal
so only TT att. stadium
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:44 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: It cant just be a TT stadium , it HAS to be MFB Attack stadium , in order to fulfill one of the steps to make it (the tourny ) legal
Hm, it can also be Super Attack Type and Balance Type (the red floor from Standard type too) as well, for your information ... Attack Type is the most balanced, but is not the only legal Beystadium.
is there any more stadiums
Check in the universal rules
i know that
there will be a site about a team im makeing and the tourny
hmmm i'm from baltimore so it isnt a long drive so yeah i'm in
cool are you comeing at 11/19/10 rockfeild its in johncaroll as soon as you enter
rockfeild? johncarroll?
you go into johncaroll[with you driveing your car] as soon as you enter the entrance on the right there a sign that says rockfeild park
UV waterboy, do you know where plumtree park is?
not really but i think that its in marland right
alright i will be a maybe if you want me to i can get people to come ill put it in my signature
put it in your sig then more people will come like you said if more people come i will
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:50 AM)Alpha Blader Wrote: alright i will be a maybe if you want me to i can get people to come ill put it in my signature

put it in your sig it will help and then if a lot of people come you said maybe.if more people come right
Yeah, its by the Harford Mall.
good why do you ask or its the meeting
Yeah I just want to make sure you know where it is at.
ok good i need the date and time first
Yeah, Im working on that. Did you stay home from skool too?
yes i was sick were you[lets stop spamming and get on topic]