[Belair, Marland USA] anyone

Put me down! On the maybe list if its on a Saturday then yes. Also I might order an super attack stadium. Legit for wbo tourneys tho ask Kai V.
naaah i dont
sorry i could not come i WILL HAVE ONE 2 SATURDAY FROM THE OLD ONE AND ONE ON SUNDAY IF YOU COULD NOT COME
just for fun lets also make a bey team [dont be to far because then you cant come that ofter or all] any ideas for a name good storm metal101 than all we need is about 8 players . no points needed to join or for anything required [tourney 11-20-10]
I will join your team.The name being " The Equinox " , yeaah......
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:30 PM)bey boy gingka Wrote: yo earth leone can i join your team

Go to our thread, and make an application.
lets think of more names but thats a good start and you are part of the team now
Guys, you can join our team. I know you guys are strong bladers, so just post an application. Unless you guys still want to make your own team.
you said that we cant join your team unless we have 1020 beypoints
(Oct. 29, 2010  12:04 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Guys, you can join our team. I know you guys are strong bladers, so just post an application. Unless you guys still want to make your own team.

I thought you said we needed 1,200 Bey-Points or more in order to join , Uncertain.
true that lets go back on topic
I can make an exception, and we need more bladers anyway, consider it a free scholar ship. Would you guys like to join my team?
we will think , why are we talking about it anyway
Awesome, you guys will make a great edition to our team. You guys are good bladers, and if I do have a meeting, you guys will most likely come.
wait i did not say that [sorr if mean]
I mean location wise. If you guys could come, it would be a short drive.
ok i will try mabey we could battle too
So tell me if you want to be in.
ok wait this is not part of om topic
can you bring that stadium stormmetal101
still can anyone come sat11-5
Today is 11/5
my bad 11/6/10 at 1:00 to 2:00, at John Carol you go in then it says rockfeild as soon as possible john carol is off of churchvill road in belair,md
if its tommorow i cant go besides has it been approved yet