Being a newbie

I'm new and I'm wanting to know if I can make my own custom bey and where the battles are at.
Welcome to WBO i hope you like it here hope you partisipat in tournaments (if you want to) PM me if you need any qustions i'm always here to help and maby guide you Smile
Welcome to the WBO. If you want to find a tournament check the Official Events forum. To find out about customs check out Beyblade Customization Thread and Beywiki. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hello there ! and welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
Please do not forget reading your introductory PM and the community rules, they will help you a lot.

Have a great time !
Welcome to the wbo
(Nov. 03, 2012  3:40 AM)GalaxyVoid Wrote: I'm new and I'm wanting to know if I can make my own custom bey and where the battles are at.
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, GalaxyVoid!

Regarding your question on "Making your own custom bey":
We strongly encourage our bladers to customize; try different combinations and get help from other bladers by heading over to the "Build Me a Combo" thread. The link is in the Private Message Kai-V sent you at your arrival.

Regarding your question on "Where the battles are at":
Tournament are held all over the world. But tournaments are 100% volunteer, so the WBO cannot exactly help you set one up. Someone near you, or even you, can start/host a tournament, get it approved by the WBO staff members. Then it will become official and you'll start earning BeyPoints!
Check the box on the left of the WBO Index labeled "Upcoming Events" frequently to find tournaments near you!

If you want to start your own tournament, remember to read the rulebook(s) found here:
Standard Rules | Universal Rules

Remember to read the rules, and enjoy it on the forums!

Good Luck!

~Takasu XDA Developer