Being a Host

Being a host sounds fun, since I live where there isn’t much bladers I want to try and bring some from not to long distances. Being together battling against each other sounds fun and enjoyable, you get to bring bladers who battled alone, together with a fun tournament with (hopefully)  people with good sportsmanship.
Cool. Get to reading then! https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
I already took the quiz but how will I know if I got accepted or denied?
(Oct. 25, 2022  11:51 PM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: I already took the quiz but how will I know if I got accepted or denied?

Shin is in charge of quizzes atm so he'll tell you if you passed or not as a reply. If you didn't pass you have the wait a month to retake it. (He can't tell you what u got wrong)
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:36 PM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: Being a host sounds fun, since I live where there isn’t much bladers I want to try and bring some from not to long distances. Being together battling against each other sounds fun and enjoyable, you get to bring bladers who battled alone, together with a fun tournament with (hopefully)  people with good sportsmanship.

R u anywhere near temple, tx, say like an hour or less away? because i would love to help you, transportation is just an issue for me, so i can't go very far either.
(Oct. 26, 2022  5:40 PM)UltraBlazer Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2022  4:36 PM)XxCoolBladerxX Wrote: Being a host sounds fun, since I live where there isn’t much bladers I want to try and bring some from not to long distances. Being together battling against each other sounds fun and enjoyable, you get to bring bladers who battled alone, together with a fun tournament with (hopefully)  people with good sportsmanship.

R u anywhere near temple, tx, say like an hour or less away? because i would love to help you, transportation is just an issue for me, so i can't go very far either.
I am sadly not on the state 😭 even if I could I failed the quiz to become an organizer 😍
dang, hope u do better next time, and good luck hosting events if u do manage to pass the test