Goreim Begirados: 8/20 (2 KO, 6 OS)
Flash Orion: 12/20 (2 KO, 12 KO)
3 Ties
Begirados Win%: 40%

MSF Begirados Goreim BD145CS vs. MF-H Flash Orion W145R2F
Begirados Goreim: 6/20 (1 KO, 5 OS)
Flash Orion: 14/20 (13 KO, 1 OS)
Begirados Win%: 30%

Begirados seems to have potential as far as Attack goes. I consider myself only average when it comes to Attack types, so I think others could get better results. For the Defense combos, most of the wins were due to wall saves.

Feel free to post your own results, and I'll add them to the OP. You can make requests too, but keep in mind I can't guarantee if/when they'll be done.

Benchmark (Click to View)
So many errors XD...

Anyways, It looks like we found something Without potential in Defense. Finally, but it doesn't appear to have anything else...
On your first two sets of tests, you said it's Goreim Goreim, lol. Did you get the tests mixed up or something?

The contact points on Begirados definitely aren't for Defense. That, I'm positive of. Could you do a couple of solo spin times with Begirados Begirados W145WD/SD/D? I wonder if it's actually good for Stamina.
Kinda glad I halted on buying this just yet. If like to see it used with dragoooon
Whoops, I copied the format for my Goreim tests and forgot to change it. It should be correct now. :p

For solo spin times, I'll work on that right now. Just give me a few minutes.

EDIT: Alright here are a few:

Begirados Begirados W145WD:
2:10
2:16
2:15

Begirados Begirados W145SD:
3:05
3:14
3:04

Dark_Mousy
Any match ups in particular?
40-45% againest Revizer Revizer and thanks or the tests Byser
Can u test begaridos begaridos w145 r2f against duo
Also can u post the picture of chrome wheel when synchrome
If you compare with your Flash results, Begirados Begirados does very well in Attack. Did you get this impression too ? For me, even if Gryph did not get many wins, I could still see that it was much better than VariAres, for example.

BEYDEXTER Wrote:Also can u post the picture of chrome wheel when synchrome

There has been a picture of that for several weeks in the Berserker Begirados topic already ...
Considering the benchmarks, it look pretty well suited for attack. Im definitely going to invest in this wheel. I am really curious how it would work with Gryph.
lemme tell you pheonic and begirados put together rule the zero-g world of attack types, its really good you guys should try it out ;D i tried it and its good
Can anybody test MSF ifraid Begirados as an attack and balance custom because im curious if ifraid blocks begirados contact points or reveal them for pure smash
I found begirados to be a picky wheelz to synchrome with as most of the wheels i use just dosnt make begirados rise to its potential as i know it have a possibility to be the best attack Zero G wheel
Well I posted my request in the Q&A section but...

In the anime, Mal had mentioned that Begirados' "extraordinary stamina" came from the big chrome wheel and crystal wheel.

I decided to compare Begirados to the Hell MW (Since it's like the largest...) and they were literally identical in terms of length, diameter, or whatever... but I couldn't get an exact measurement since I do not have technology on my side.

Can anyone measure the length/diameter of Begirados and compare it to the Hell MW?
Hell: 4.7 cm
Begirados: 4.7 cm

Have the same diameter.

Anyway, I tested a little Killerken Begirados S130/W145 RF versus MSF Saramanda Reviser BD145RSF...
And in the majority of the match, won Saramanda Reviser
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:38 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Well I posted my request in the Q&A section but...

In the anime, Mal had mentioned that Begirados' "extraordinary stamina" came from the big chrome wheel and crystal wheel.

I decided to compare Begirados to the Hell MW (Since it's like the largest...) and they were literally identical in terms of length, diameter, or whatever... but I couldn't get an exact measurement since I do not have technology on my side.

Can anyone measure the length/diameter of Begirados and compare it to the Hell MW?

Since when is the anime accurate to the actual beyblade's performance? The reason hell had good stamina for its time was that it had very good weight distribution and a substantial amount of weight. (Large size being a side effect of having those 2 properties, but not limited to them)

Unfortunately being a zero-g, Begirados has none of the physical characteristics of a good stamina type.
(Oct. 30, 2012  11:37 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:38 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Well I posted my request in the Q&A section but...

Since when is the anime accurate to the actual beyblade's performance? The reason hell had good stamina for its time was that it had very good weight distribution and a substantial amount of weight. (Large size being a side effect of having those 2 properties, but not limited to them)

Unfortunately being a zero-g, Begirados has none of the physical characteristics of a good stamina type.

A lil' follow up...Hell was good not because of weight distribution...even if it did the 3 gaps will still produce a massive amount of recoil. Hell had good stamina cuz it was always paired with BD145 in stamina customiztions...

Without BD145, Hell to me is an attack type metal wheel.
MSF Reviser Killerken E230CS vs Saramanda Begirados W145RF (video)
Thanks so much for the video terzinaccio! I hope I'm not the only one who see's how voracious that thing is. That sure has a truck load of potential I can tell you that. Perhaps a mint RF is not what it needs.

Could someone try a more worn RF? BTW I'm hoping to order this very soon. Hopefully I can contribute to some tests.
(Oct. 30, 2012  11:37 PM)Meow! Wrote:

I only referred to the anime because of my question (Check the last line if you will), but Cannon has answered it already.
Could anyone do Begirados Dragoon in an attack setup?
(Nov. 01, 2012  5:08 PM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: Could anyone do Begirados Dragoon in an attack setup?

I have tried attack setups with everything from W105 to F230, and every height in between, and I cannot get Begirados Dragooon to do anything. Begirados seems to push more than smash in left spin. Every once in a while it gets a nice hit in, but it isn't near consistent enough. Usually by the time it gets that nice hit, it has lost enough spin that the hit isn't KO worthy. The worst part about Begirados Dragooon is the balance. It could not even OS MF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF once. Towards the end of the battle when it becomes a spin equalizing war, Begirados Dragooon just wobbles itself to death.

If anyone has any specific track and tip requests, I will see what I can do, but so far it seems Begirados performs a lot better in right spin.

Edit: I just tried every zero g wheel I have in a synchrom attack setup with Begirados. The ones I found to work the best are, Phoenic, Gargoyle, and Saramanda, with Saramanda seeming the most promising. I will try and get some tests up soon.
(Nov. 01, 2012  9:11 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2012  5:08 PM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: Could anyone do Begirados Dragoon in an attack setup?

I have tried attack setups with everything from W105 to F230, and every height in between, and I cannot get Begirados Dragooon to do anything. Begirados seems to push more than smash in left spin. Every once in a while it gets a nice hit in, but it isn't near consistent enough. Usually by the time it gets that nice hit, it has lost enough spin that the hit isn't KO worthy. The worst part about Begirados Dragooon is the balance. It could not even OS MF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF once. Towards the end of the battle when it becomes a spin equalizing war, Begirados Dragooon just wobbles itself to death.

If anyone has any specific track and tip requests, I will see what I can do, but so far it seems Begirados performs a lot better in right spin.

Edit: I just tried every zero g wheel I have in a synchrom attack setup with Begirados. The ones I found to work the best are, Phoenic, Gargoyle, and Saramanda, with Saramanda seeming the most promising. I will try and get some tests up soon.

MSF Begirados Dragoon BD145 R2F
I tried that too. Sure, it can push the opponent out and KO sometimes, but it isn't consistent enough. And the worst thing is, it cannot win a spin equalizing battle, so there is no reason to use Begirados over Killerken with Dragooon.
So I finally got my second Begirados, and I wanted to see what this monster could do. I noticed 2 things really quick, it as a good amount of recoil, and it's slightly larger than BD145. That made picking a track very easy. BD145 doesn't get in its way, and it tones down its recoil. I don't have current benchmarks because my Flash is fairly close to the end of its prime, but my last benchmarks was 50% win% against this same defense combo.

MSF-Begirados Begirados BD145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Begirados: 11 (0 OS, 11 KO)
Reviser: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)
Begirados Win %: 55.0%

I am not bad with attack types, but I know there are people better, and I'm sure those people could pull a much better win rate. The only thing Flash has over this is a little less recoil. Other than that, I think this thing could replace Flash.
Wow that is really impressive. I heard Girago is also doing very well in attack. Could you try Begirados Begirados on R145 or S130? It would be pretty interesting to see how it would do on a lighter track. Maybe it would give it enough speed to balance out the amount of loses from recoil.

SA165 seems like another option to me, in the lower mode, because it might shift the center of balance and help it like it did with Cosmic.