Becoming an organizer in [Oceanside/Vista/San Marcos/Escondido/Carlsbad,California]

I've started an application to become a Beyblade tournament organizer, I can regularly host MFB and Burst format events in all those regions mentioned in the title. I'm trying to expand the community beyond just the L.A region. This post aims to gauge interest from potential participants living in Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, and Carlsbad. So please respond if you think you would be interested.
As of now I only have 2 pro series stadiums but I will try to get more types soon.
(Aug. 14, 2022  10:38 PM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote: I've started an application to become a Beyblade tournament organizer, I can regularly host MFB and Burst format events in all those regions mentioned in the title. I'm trying to expand the community beyond just the L.A region. This post aims to gauge interest from potential participants living in Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, and Carlsbad. So please respond if you think you would be interested.
As of now I only have 2 pro series stadiums but I will try to get more types soon.

First if you wanna host tournaments, get online and start ordering standard TT stadiums.
(Aug. 14, 2022  11:01 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2022  10:38 PM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote: I've started an application to become a Beyblade tournament organizer, I can regularly host MFB and Burst format events in all those regions mentioned in the title. I'm trying to expand the community beyond just the L.A region. This post aims to gauge interest from potential participants living in Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, and Carlsbad. So please respond if you think you would be interested.

First if you wanna host tournaments, get online and start ordering standard TT stadiums.

I will wait until I get approved as an organizer before I invest that money.
(Aug. 14, 2022  11:01 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:

Takara Tomy Burst Standard Stadiums are not a requirement but are ideal if you wish to host any Ranked format for Burst as of right now. Other supplies you will want such as playmats if you're playing on the ground, or rags to wipe your stadium off.

A general idea of how tournaments work and your responsibility to reduce or neutralize conflict, how challonge works, and the rules to the formats that will be hosted also works.

I mean honestly if anything you don't even need to own play mats or stadiums, its just ideal. If you can guarantee that stuff can be brought then go for it. Tho I think there's better advice than stating a partly false obvious answer. 😅
I’ll be able to attend most of the tournaments you host in California. Good luck on becoming an organizer! Also in any tournaments I attend if you need me to bring my standard stadium as a 2nd stadium, they are quite expensive nowadays, then I’d be happy to.