Beat The Combo (Master Achilles 00 Wall Bearing)

(Nov. 27, 2020  5:20 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: WORLD SPRIGGN STOCK!
Don’t got world spriggan
(Nov. 27, 2020  5:46 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  5:20 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: WORLD SPRIGGN STOCK!
Don’t got world  spriggan

Brave Lucifer, 2S, destroy’
Union Diabolos I (Power Mode) Blitz Xceed
Rage Diabolos Destroy' 3A
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:36 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rage Fafnir Wing Xtreme 1S
Round 1: Master Achilles Spin Finish
Round 2: Master Achilles Spin Finish
Round 3: Master Achilles Spin Finish

You were unable to defeat master Achilles 00 wall bearing
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Brave Lucifer Merge' 2A(six bladed)

Round 1: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish
Round 2: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish
Round 3: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish

You successfully beat Master Achilles 00 Wall Bearing
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  3:15 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Brave Lucifer Merge' 2A(six bladed)

Round 1: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish

There is no way in hell you beat BEARING WITH FECKIN MERGE!
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Round 1: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish

No idea it was kinda weird.. also wall was scraping and the combo LaD against right was horrible.

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Round 1: Brave Lucifer Spin Finish

IT JUST BEAT GLIVE RAGNURUK 1S GENERATE
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: There is no way in hell you beat BEARING WITH FECKIN MERGE!
No idea it was kinda weird.. also wall was scraping and the combo LaD against right was horrible.

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:09 PM)beykid44 Wrote: There is no way in hell you beat BEARING WITH FECKIN MERGE!

Guess it’s time to change my combo.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

But yeah glide is better than glive tho so like glive has this gimmick where if hit it once it bursts
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: No idea it was kinda weird.. also wall was scraping and the combo LaD against right was horrible.

Guess it’s time to change my combo.
When Xtend+ does worse than merge’ 😳

(Nov. 27, 2020  7:15 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: No idea it was kinda weird.. also wall was scraping and the combo LaD against right was horrible.

But yeah glide is better than glive tho so like glive has this gimmick where if hit it once it bursts
Glide I mean
Do you have a wizard layer base and any other GT disks?
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Do you have a wizard layer base and any other GT disks?
I only got blitz, convert, and Vangaurd. Hoping to get more GT disks soon. Looking into judgement and lord. I don’t got wizard fafnir
Merge' is my favorite driver, hoping to get it for xmas. like Unite' but with better stamina and much faster. underrated driver

Oh btw imma enter again with the same combo next round
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Merge' is my favorite driver, hoping to get it for xmas. like Unite' but with better stamina and much faster. underrated driver

I don’t like merge’ in my opinion it just has really bad stamina. Maybe my rubber is different?
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:48 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Merge' is my favorite driver, hoping to get it for xmas. like Unite' but with better stamina and much faster. underrated driver

I don’t like merge’ in my opinion it just has really bad stamina. Maybe my rubber is different?

idk, i dont have it. my friend has the hasbro version, and i love it. if you wear the rubber down, it acts as brakes that prevent ko's at the cost of stamina(and maybe clicks, but the golden spring prevents that), like rP's friction. Worn can be used for Stationary attack. This is just a guess, Zwei Spriggan 00 Cross Merge' Gen seems pretty good.
Death Lucifer 1s generate