Beat Giraffe BD145MB

(Jun. 10, 2011  9:02 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: MF-H Beat Lynx BD145MB VS MF Meteo L-Drago BD145WF (Launched 50%)
Beat: 10 Wins
Meteo: 10 Wins
1 Draw.

MF Meteo L-Drago BD145WF is my new combo can somebody please start a thread or do some testing. PLEASE!

wait, i know this was a late reply, but BD145 WF is the same as BD145 XF, a floor scraper, so i dont know how you got those results...
I launched weak. try it your self
50%?
Honestly equalizing on BD145 would be fine, but it won't work efficiently at all on WF.
Carp! I meant XF
Even worse.
I have tried it before and with any launch it did carply.
MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF vs. MF-H Beat Giraffe BD145MB
Basalt Aquario 230CS vs. MF-H Beat Giraffe BD145MB
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS vs. MF-H Beat Giraffe BD145MB
Wow you got quite different results to the OP , i thought this would Pwn Basalt 230 CS .
Deikailo was your CS mint?
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Wow you got quite different results to the OP , i thought this would Pwn Basalt 230 CS .
Deikailo was your CS mint?
Yes. I don't use CS from Ray Unicorno; I use the ones from RBV6. They don't wear nearly as fast as the gray ones.

It doesn't win because Basalt is concentrated at the center, keeping Bull more stable than Giraffe at the very end.
Thanks.
I didn't have the parts to test it, but it was completely obvious this combination was carp against MLD, but just like the final counter thread, I didn't want to blatantly say that as my first post because I'd probably be ridiculed to the max.

I'd just like to bring up the merit of this thread; how the bloody hell do you get MLD BD145XF to work, and in fact, do better against this customization than the likes of MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF and MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF.
Funny how you have all the parts ever needed too, huh?
I'm calling shenanigans right here bro, only combinations you created work well against this, rather than other amazing ones?
RSF actually would improve this combo because the rubber will allow it to hold its ground long enough to give it a nice smash attack. As I've observed, it knocks each combo out to the tornado ridge, however, nothing ever goes over the ridge because MB gets pushed back from recoil, losing that added force it could have given to push every combo all the way out.

I fooled around with Beat Lynx BD145RSF a month ago and it was a fun combo, but still terribly inconsistent.
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:11 AM)Dan Wrote: I didn't want to blatantly say that as my first post
Good call.
I've been doing some research on TH170 then I thought I should do this test.
Beat Lynx BD145MB VS L-Drago Destroy TH170CS (170, Attack)
Beat: 17 Wins
L-Drago: 4 Wins

L-Drago lost balance when Beat attacked then BD145 knocked over TH170