World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Beat Giraffe BD145MB (/Thread-Beat-Giraffe-BD145MB)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Bleik - Jun. 03, 2011

Test Results out of 21 Rounds

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF
14 Wins 7 Losses

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (120)
12 Wins 7 Losses 2 Draws

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Vulcan Unicorno 85RF
17 Wins (OS) 4 Losses (KO)

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Gravity Perseus BD145CS (Left, Counter)
15 Wins (4 KO) 5 Losses (KO)

BeyLauncher LR used.
MFB Attack Stadium

I do not own all of the parts. First 2 tests were done at my friends house

Requests are available

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Nothing but the combo name in the thread title, that's the rules.
You need to re-do draws, too, and use full combo names in the results (Otherwise, how do I know what height MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF was at, or whether you used LRF on MF Lighting L Drago BD145LRF. or what modes they were in?). Just doing 20 rounds may have been better as it lets you calculate Win%'s easier, but 21 is fine.

Also, you didn't state which mode beat was in. I tried something quite similar in defence mode yesterday, and it was pretty eh. I'll wait for someone who cbf testing properly, but yeah.

Also, you need to specify who launched them, how good you guys are with the combo's you tested against and what launches you used, as otherwise we can't find possible errors.

Why Giraffe?

Furthermore, what else does this beat? You've given very little info on the combo, how it works, etc etc, really, you should take more time before posting a thread. Uncertain

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 03, 2011

interesting what luanch did your freind use
an put up a name for this "counter" of your. like the extended defence because giraffes have a long neck for extended defences. i dont really know any others but u really need to change a whole

Shotz, names are what we've been trying to discourage, have you not been keeping up to date with this kind of thing at all?

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

lol.
Okay, look at other threads and how their testing results were displayed, and do the same.

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - the_Zephinator - Jun. 03, 2011

Do you have a pic of the combo? I'd like to see how Beat and Giraffe go together.

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  7:32 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: Do you have a pic of the combo? I'd like to see how Beat and Giraffe go together.

Hahaha, well said.
Yeah, Lynx is the best CW for Beat. Giraffe might not mix well with Beat at all.

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - Bleik - Jun. 03, 2011

@ shotz I used banking for LT and sliding shoot for MM

@ th!nk I use giraffe because it works well on vulcan and vulcan is like beat. Beat is in Attack mode. I will edit the OP

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - xXCL0UDXx - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  7:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Shotz, names are what we've been trying to discourage, have you not been keeping up to date with this kind of thing at all?
no sorry last week of school not focusingSmile But anyway there must be alot of changes

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB. The LT MM Counter - Glad Hatter - Jun. 03, 2011

I have a mental image of it in my head and it seems to me that the highest ridges on the Giraffe CW kind of bulges over the edge of Beat at the longest parts.

TBH, Beat doesn't really care about CW's Tongue_out It's width means it's impossible to really obscure it, and if it's in defence mode, Aquario or Bull would arguably be better, for the extra weight.

But yeah, this is almost as vague as LMTMPLBBBRRT or whatever, except it manages to do it with too few words, instead of too many. Uncertain

That said, someone should really test this. Beat still has too much recoil in defense mode, IMO, but yeah, I guess it's possible?

Oh, also, seeing as you probably didn't note it (you should have), did it beat each opponent by OS or KO mainly, and can you remember the rough ratio of each?

EDIT: Beat is in ATTACK mode? Really need those win%'s now, this should be KO bait for MF LLD BD145LRF.

Still need full combo names, and the title needs editing...

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Bleik - Jun. 03, 2011

Any combo requests? I dont own 230 anymore

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

LOL.
Dude, MM should be winnin'.
Tornado stall or shoot MM at 30-40%.

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (120) Launched at 40% power
12 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Dan - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:23 PM)Randomâ„¢ Wrote: Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Meteo L-Drago CH120XF (120) Launched at 40% power
12 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:31 PM)Dan Wrote: lol.
Okay, look at other threads and how their testing results were displayed, and do the same.
.. Somethings fishy here.
Redo draws, by the way.. :\

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Unicorno is a horrible CW for vulcan. Use Byxis, Horuseus, or Giraffe, seriously, wtf?

If you're using Gravity defensively, it should be the same spin direction as it's opponent...
And again, how many wins were by KO/OS? I find it really hard to believe those results...
ALSO, Meteo should have a metal face, as should Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, and basically all the attack combo's you've used. That might explain some of the results.

Are you counting self KO's in any of these? If you are, don't, that's just bad launching.

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS Basalt Beafowl TH170CS (195)
9 Wins 11 Losses All losses and wins were OS

Umm, Cool, how about you answer our questions?

And still, WHY NO METAL FACES

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - DragoonTalon - Jun. 03, 2011

I'd like to see an experienced member test, perhaps Bluezee, the guy who created LT and knows exactly how to use it, AND hopefully it's a video. We don't want another Mfsfsddzcdevthggfere thing.

What do you mean?

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - DragoonTalon - Jun. 03, 2011

A Mcsefvtsdfstrhby thing/Final Counter, is a fake thing, and pretty much it's started by someone and people worship the person, and then it turns out it's fake. Of course, it only happened once, but still.

And as for me, most of the combo's you've tested against require metal faces, without them, your results aren't as valid, as they make a HUGE difference.

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - lord Wolfblade - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: We don't want another Mfsfsddzcdevthggfere thing.

its called its called MF-L Gravity Perseus TH170HF/S... hello

anyways, yeah, you need to use a metal face for some/all of these combos, but thanks for not giving it a nickname Smile

Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF
12 Wins 9 Losses

RE: Beat Giraffe BD145MB - Mr. N - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  9:47 PM)Randomâ„¢ Wrote: Beat Giraffe BD145MB VS MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF
12 Wins 9 Losses

How are you launching it? What mode is it in? Can you describe how it's winning?