[Battle at the Fort] Indiana Beyday Tournament

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Tournament Moved to a later date... Battles still being held at regular time today though. Rain Date TBD
Who:
Pepe le Penguin -Tournament Host
Pichuscute - Tournament co-host

What:
Tournament being rescheduled

Where:
Buckner Park Pavillion, Bass Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46818
Google Map
Pavillion ,Under Pavillion

When:
Tournament being rescheduled. Battles still being held today.
May 23, 2009 (Beyday) 10:30am - ?

Why:

Because it is Beyday, and we want to get as many bladers in one spot to create the best competition possible! Northern indiana seems to be just the right distance to be to far from Toronto and Kansas as well.

important How:
Post here if you plan on attending, and pm me contact info (if you wish to be informed on any last minute changes or cancelations)
Tournament Format: (TBA)
-The park also has fountains to cool off in if you wish to bring a suit, but no guarantee they will be active
-Bring friends who are interested in beyblading!
-Any more questions, pm me
-I will give you my cell number, in case you need to contact me on the day-of to ask questions, only after I recieve a contact from you (I try to give as little information out on the net as possible)...if you have verizon and free texting, then that is especially awsome XP
-We will be having the first ever Bit Chip Exchange. So bring all of your extra bit chips

-Wolf-erazer
-Garfunkel22
-yooperman_dan
-drunkin_ninja
-Gimpy
-
-Xenoka
-Th3Jok3r (Maybe)
-
-

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Planning on attending 'Battle at the Fort '09'

Heck yes!
15.79%
No
0%
No, but I wish I could!
84.21%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
I thought that was pretty ironic lol, I think he chose that username for her though lol
I agree, lol. It was pretty funny.
Haha, yup. Welp, we all did good. Can't wait til the summer, do you have any plans in June?
(May. 24, 2009  1:49 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: She chose it. Not I.

Well, when thinking of it, I can see why lol, I don't think I have any plans in june however Smile
It's too bad you weren't able to round up nine people, but it looks like things went well nevertheless! DJ - Fab!

Would have liked to see more footage of the venue and everyone, but its not a big deal. I have never actually seen a video of Ten Wide getting shattered, that was crazy!
8 wide, actually, but it was still crazy. I thought of getting video of the venue and stuff a little late.
I'll do better next time. XD
(May. 25, 2009  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Would have liked to see more footage of the venue and everyone, but its not a big deal. I have never actually seen a video of Ten Wide getting shattered, that was crazy!

Yeah, I've never seen an actual video of that happening either with slow motion and everything but I've seen it happen irl many times which is why I don't get it when people say they've never broken a WD lol
(May. 25, 2009  2:26 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, I've never seen an actual video of that happening either with slow motion and everything but I've seen it happen irl many times which is why I don't get it when people say they've never broken a WD lol

I've never seen anything big broken at all, even plastics but I thought it was crazy especially the fact it broke within the blade if you couldn't tell, the plastic was still hinged together and everything, it looked like he just didn't have another weight disk lol

EDIT: oh yeah, you can hear the "Oh my god!", that was me that said it lol
Pepe changed his S/N? Supaburn
It was amazing. That was the first time I've seen a break. It was an epic one at that.

EDIT: Wait, that's not Pepe, someone else is carrying the FWB tag. My bad.
(May. 25, 2009  6:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: EDIT: Wait, that's not Pepe, someone else is carrying the FWB tag. My bad.

Sorry to confuse. Just always look for the Penguin Wink
So is FWB your Blading Crew? Awesome.
I think if I get enough people from MBS I will start a crew.
I've recieved the prize for next time, BTW. It's hard to not open it XD
Did you ever get the stadium, Pepe?
(May. 26, 2009  5:25 PM)fragbait Wrote: So is FWB your Blading Crew? Awesome.
I think if I get enough people from MBS I will start a crew.

I guess you could call us a crew. if we ever decide to travel to beyblade we will definatly stick together fo sho! Cute
(May. 26, 2009  9:28 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've recieved the prize for next time, BTW. It's hard to not open it XD
Did you ever get the stadium, Pepe?
He got the stadium, we use it at school. What is the prize anyway? I think we should be able to do it either in the summer or maybe this weekend (they day after school is out for us XD)
EDIT: OK I was right

(May. 16, 2009  7:08 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Prize ordered off ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0422359014
NIB Master Dranzer
WIthin the next 2 weeks we are looking to have a tournament maybe. This'll be tough getting everybody together at the same time. We may have to break it up into groups of three for a tournament.