Battle Strikers site up and running

if this kills beyblade im gonna flip-out but anyway nice product i might try it out sometime
It won't. Also, ^^ use the edit button, jeesh.
I don't want either of those tops :\ I hope I can find these things at my local TRU when they come out.
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:02 AM)Minion Wrote: I don't want either of those tops :\ I hope I can find these things at my local TRU when they come out.

...But why would you care to find them if you don't want them?
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:09 AM)Dude Wrote: ...But why would you care to find them if you don't want them?

She meant she didn't want the ones being offered in the promo.
(Jul. 15, 2009  12:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: She meant she didn't want the ones being offered in the promo.

Oh, I see...but she would buy others, I assume.

Please pardon me, Minion Joyful_3
Yay! I hope I get to try out a free sample. I'm looking forward to it.
It does seem interesting, to say the least...

I doubt it's as nice and enjoyable as beyblade, though...
I'll give you guys some hands-on impressions once I get back from their offices Smile
Have fun Brad, be sure to take lots of photos. Maybe you could even get a small interview with them, discussing the product. Smile
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:57 AM)fragbait Wrote: Have fun Brad, be sure to take lots of photos. Maybe you could even get a small interview with them, discussing the product. Smile

Will take as many photos as they'll let me, and hopefully I can get them to play Bey with me for a bit Smile
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will take as many photos as they'll let me, and hopefully I can get them to play Bey with me for a bit Smile

Excelent idea. Get their opinion on the game as compared to Battle Strikers as I doubt they've personally checked out MFB
Hey,

Well actually not only have we checked out MFB, but our developers made sure to test out every related product there was on the market. This was a huge help when it came to developing the concept of Battle Strikers to ensure we differentiated Battle Strikers from other similar products already on the market Smile
(Jul. 15, 2009  4:17 PM)ambassador Wrote: Hey,

Well actually not only have we checked out MFB, but our developers made sure to test out every related product there was on the market. This was a huge help when it came to developing the concept of Battle Strikers to ensure we differentiated Battle Strikers from other similar products already on the market Smile

I hope you guys will not take offense if I have a BeyBattle with you, then? Grin;;;
I'll see if I can't convince a few of our developers to take you on. Smile
can you please tell me if these will ever launch in the middle east?? and when??
thnx

EVERY? So You have EVERY mfb???? O.o
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:48 AM)BladeBee Wrote: EVERY? So You have EVERY mfb???? O.o

This is not at all what she said. They've tested every other battle top style toy. Although, aside from Beyblades, I'm not sure what presently falls under that category.
OOOH.I thought by related project,Someone related to MFB like their items

I'm going to be blunt, I'm very impressed with the work your company is putting into this. Beyblade may have a serious competitor in the casual field!
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:48 AM)fragbait Wrote: I'm going to be blunt, I'm very impressed with the work your company is putting into this. Beyblade may have a serious competitor in the casual field!

Thank you Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESnLJ0ObQ9g
Interesting, definitely aimed for a younger crowd. Also, the tops look like they fall off of the Turbo Launcher alot...

EDIT: I like this advert more than the one on the site, and lol two tops on top of each other.
Wow, they kept falling off Unhappy
Unfortunately, that happens as the battery power dies, usually (and this is coming from personal experience) it takes a bit of force to get them off the launcher Smile

Battle Strikers are definitely aimed at a younger crowd- our key target demographic are 6-12 year olds.

Also, for those of you still interested in getting some Battle Strikers, they are now available in some Wal-Marts in the GTA of Ontario as well as some K-Marts in the states. If any of you are in the California region, we're having an in-store demonstration at the K-Mart in Anaheim, CA (1080 Katella Ave W) today, from 4pm to 8pm.
Glad to hear the batteries were just dying and it wasn't an issue of poor design.

Jess, can we have a mini-tournament while I'm there? lmao