Battle Strikers site up and running

I agree, you guys are doing a great job.
GREAT JOB, MR T SEZ SO, ALL WHO DONT LISTEN R FOOS!!!!!!
When are they coming to the UK and also i'm stuck on the game i've battled all the people i can but the other ones are still locked. please help
mmm... now the game request an username and a password, but that from my account doesn't work....

EDIT: Now it work....
(Jun. 26, 2009  2:52 PM)Megablader Wrote: When are they coming to the UK and also i'm stuck on the game i've battled all the people i can but the other ones are still locked. please help

The new version of the game has been updated today, so this problem should be solved. Let me know how it works out for ya.

Also, the UK release of Battle Strikers is the same as North America- end of July.

Hope this helps.

-Jess
Can you actually save your progress now?
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you actually save your progress now?

(Jun. 23, 2009  7:43 PM)fragbait Wrote: I got a response on my glitch video from the Battle Strikers people. Juicy info?

"Comment on your video: Battle Strikers Flash Game Glitch
Hey!
Thanks for the feedback and input. The glitch is now fixed. Keep coming back to the game, it's getting better every day. Powerups are going to be included aswell as traps. You'll also be able to save your games. Secret levels coming up also. "

Good news for those who liked the game but can't play it long.
By now, I've already realized you can save :\
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: By now, I've already realized you can save :\

My bad, I don't always read post dates. I'm amazed I haven't necro bumped anything yet.,
Fun trick: If your defense is way higher than your opponent's attack, you actually gain RPM when they hit you.
(Jun. 30, 2009  10:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fun trick: If your defense is way higher than your opponent's attack, you actually gain RPM when they hit you.

Oh god, zombie type battle strikers Supaburn

Sounds like a glitch though. Cool enough that its good to know until next beta.
the game is awesome. better than MFB ds.
will those launch in the middle east?
Hey Guys,

Great to see that everyone is enjoying the Battle Strikers site. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates as they come. Also, a memo to those in the UK, we've since posted the UK tour dates and locations, so come check us out if we're in your area.

Also, today launched our new commercial for Battle Strikers- check it out at www.battlestrikersdirect.com which was shot in Montreal, QC.

Let me know what you think!

-Jess
when do i get my free battle strikers damnit!!
I actually just got the samples in now, so I will see how many I am able to ship out. Smile
yesssssssss

expect a video of one versus a bey
Just saw the commercial, it was pretty good Grin.
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yesssssssss

expect a video of one versus a bey

Do it in a magnecore stadium Eee

Anyway, does this include English samples?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:25 PM)arnation Wrote: ooh no they didnt

What? :\
^^ Uh, what? Beaten by Brad.
^^ I'm guessing it's the first he's seen of this and he's expressing his shock that anyone would make a game similar to beyblade?

Wowie, so many in London. And even some in 'South London'. Not sure how much those two differ but I'm guessing you're gonna be practically on my doorstep. :3 I wonder who I'll drag along to this. XD

EDIT: Wait wait, it just says 'South London, England' and 'London, England'. How do I know where to go? D: Guessing the London one might be at Excel.....?
Hi Rocky,

Sorry about the confusion, the tour dates need to be updated for the UK tour.
To answer your question, for the "South London" dates they'll be at Smith Toys, Mitcham location.
I'll let you know once the proper events for each city location are posted.

Thanks for providing that insight!

-Jess
Ooo, that's pretty close. I could walk it. I won't because it would still take rather a while, but it would be possible at least. Joyful_3
im in love with the flash game
are the free smples still up
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What? :\

its like someone does somethingn unexpected then someone says oh no they didnt lol so yah oh no they didnt