Battle Strikers site up and running

Ah, this is too bad. There is a stop next Thursday in my area, but I will be unable to attend due to other commitments.

The Battle Strikers flash game is great haha
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:10 AM)Kei Wrote: Ah, this is too bad. There is a stop next Thursday in my area, but I will be unable to attend due to other commitments.

The Battle Strikers flash game is great haha

it is

if you make an account will it remember what parts you've won in the flash game?

mega brands seriously nailed the community/social aspect of this site. hasbro better step up
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it is

if you make an account will it remember what parts you've won in the flash game?

mega brands seriously nailed the community/social aspect of this site. hasbro better step up

Yeah, a game like this with BMF would be sick. Although the games would be exactly the same aside from the parts. XD
Well, I didn't just mean the flash game (which is infinitely more fun than the MFB flash game, at least). There's a community, players will have blogs and stuff ... I would like to think that the WBO was at least part of the inspiration for that!
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I didn't just mean the flash game (which is infinitely more fun than the MFB flash game, at least). There's a community, players will have blogs and stuff ... I would like to think that the WBO was at least part of the inspiration for that!

I believe so.
Also, where's this MFB flash game you talk about?
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you make an account will it remember what parts you've won in the flash game?

nu T_T

I had nearly everything unlocked last night too..
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:53 AM)Minion Wrote: nu T_T

I had nearly everything unlocked last night too..

that's a pretty big oversight

why should i bother to keep playing it then
Unhappy

So I actually just beat the game and nothing happened. Also, I seem to be missing a part from each category. I know the game is in beta but it's pretty frustrating considering when it's complete none of my progress will be saved. Can I get a webcode for this (whatever those are)?

[Image: Picture13-1.png]

[Image: Picture12-2.png]
Well, I know that one piece can be gotten by a glitch that's in my video I posted earlier.
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html

Wow, you were right. It is boring. I'd rather play the Battle Strikers game, def.
Screw the toy, make a game for the DS =D
Hey, I'd just like to send out a quick "thank you" for your positive comments and feedback. I will talk with my webteam to get the answers to your questions/ comments on the game itself.

Also, I forgot to mention that we are doing a test-run in Montreal this weekend. We will be at the Wal-Mart at the Centre-Laval and Kirkland tomorrow from Noon until 5 where we will be selling Battle Strikers for this weekend only until their official launch later in the summer. If you're in the area, stop by and try them out!
Montreal...Well Seems Im out of that race XD.

*cough*the shark weapon wheel rules in the game*cough*
Kai-V maybe?
But, good luck with everything. Smile
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:13 AM)ambassador Wrote: Hey, I'd just like to send out a quick "thank you" for your positive comments and feedback. I will talk with my webteam to get the answers to your questions/ comments on the game itself.

Also, I forgot to mention that we are doing a test-run in Montreal this weekend. We will be at the Wal-Mart at the Centre-Laval and Kirkland tomorrow from Noon until 5 where we will be selling Battle Strikers for this weekend only until their official launch later in the summer. If you're in the area, stop by and try them out!

You're welcome, ambassador. I hope you've realized that we're not all that awful here Grin It's actually a pretty conflicting situation for me, because it's competing directly with my favourite hobby, but at the same time I have to concede that so far you guys are doing everything right.

Want some samples!
also, cobra and gauntlet are the hardest to beat by far
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: also, cobra and gauntlet are the hardest to beat by far

Sorry but brad your dead wrong.Gauntlet is childs play (Im a child,and its easy play so I call it childs play XD)but cobra..thing is a fast mover.I can almost (almost..) can never land a hit on him.but when you do its easy to lower his RPM and then just use Comet and he is done.Or if your not that good at striking him,then try to hit him a bit to lower his RPM down and then use the Shooting star core attack on him.it has wide range and powerful..power so it should also take him out.

But overall,cobra is the hardest one to beat.I hope its as good in real life
i had a way harder time with gauntlet than with cobra. for some reason like every time i hit him i took a huge chunk of damage and he didn't take any
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're welcome, ambassador. I hope you've realized that we're not all that awful here Grin It's actually a pretty conflicting situation for me, because it's competing directly with my favourite hobby, but at the same time I have to concede that so far you guys are doing everything right.

This is my "problem" as well. XD
Oh well.
I still can't wait for those free samples to get shipped out. I'm stoked to get to try these against the old plastics and just try how they customize and are used.
This is so cool the tops are actually going to come out! Battle Strikers are going to release this coming July right? Chocked_2
this toy is cool. gonna try it. also that game is addicting.also cobra was easy. i stood behind a wall. waited for the sp att to go up let him waste his use comet and let the match end. easy Smile
i signed up. and im gonna prob get 3 or 4 of these. probobly tsnami, shark blade, cobra, and rhino
I got a response on my glitch video from the Battle Strikers people. Juicy info?

"Comment on your video: Battle Strikers Flash Game Glitch
Hey!
Thanks for the feedback and input. The glitch is now fixed. Keep coming back to the game, it's getting better every day. Powerups are going to be included aswell as traps. You'll also be able to save your games. Secret levels coming up also. "

Good news for those who liked the game but can't play it long.
Awesome news. Now, I'll be able to save, too. Wooo! It's really awesome that you guys read and reply to our feedback, too. And you actually care.Smile
Well of course we care about what you have to say. It's a new site, so we knew there would be glitches and thats why we like reaching out the users for feedback.

Also, to answer DKS's question, the Battle Strikers will be coming to market end of July, beginning of August, when I know the official release date, I will be sure to let you guys know.

If you have any other questions, you can post them on here or send me a msg and I will try and get back to you on a daily basis.
(Jun. 25, 2009  4:59 PM)ambassador Wrote: Well of course we care about what you have to say. It's a new site, so we knew there would be glitches and thats why we like reaching out the users for feedback.

Also, to answer DKS's question, the Battle Strikers will be coming to market end of July, beginning of August, when I know the official release date, I will be sure to let you guys know.

If you have any other questions, you can post them on here or send me a msg and I will try and get back to you on a daily basis.

You are doing a great job of it. I only hope Hasbro follows your lead. Also, no prob on finding the glitch for ya Smile