Battle Strikers Samples

well if you live in ontario and they're being shipped out from quebec, it's not going to take very long
Me and Rocky got ours, too though.
they also have a distributor in the UK
Ah, forgot about that. What about your pictures/review Brad?
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:02 PM)Giga Wrote: Ah, forgot about that. What about your pictures/review Brad?

Brad lives in BC, which is a long way from Ontario. Give it time.
They're not mailing me samples, I'm going to their offices.
Hey ambassador if I was on the list on the people who would get battle strikers if 5 other members of WBO wouldnt give there adress and friday passed. Does this means im supposed to send you my adress in order to get my samples or will you tell us when to do that?
She'll get back to us on Monday.
(Jul. 26, 2009  8:16 AM)Aftermath Wrote: She'll get back to us on Monday.
Thanks Aftermath for the heads up! Wink
Hi Everyone,

Well, I never received addresses from the others so the following will now receive samples instead:
Minion
Asterisk
DKS
Aftermath
theflightyellz

Please send me your addresses and I will ship out some Battle Strikers products to you.
Thanks!
Jess
(Jul. 27, 2009  4:33 PM)ambassador Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Well, I never received addresses from the others so the following will now receive samples instead:
Minion
Asterisk
DKS
Aftermath
theflightyellz

Please send me your addresses and I will ship out some Battle Strikers products to you.
Thanks!
Jess

Ok I sent my address through my msn email account to recieve my samples ambassador. Please tell me if you recieved my message for my samples.
Hi DKS,

Yes I received your email this morning. I will be shipping them out shortly.

Thanks,
Jess
(Jul. 27, 2009  5:07 PM)ambassador Wrote: Hi DKS,

Yes I received your email this morning. I will be shipping them out shortly.

Thanks,
Jess
Thank you Wink
Ambassador, I sent you a PM with my address. Thanks!
I'm getting rather excited about receiving these. Tongue_out
Where I am is a bit further away from Quebec, so its expectedly taking a bit longer to arrive over here.
I guess it's a good sign when I'm eager to check the mail Grin
I got mine today! Thanks guys. I'll review what I can soon. I hope to get a second starter and a stadium to fully test them out. Haha, they are pretty fun.
Got mine earlier today, too ^^. Thanks!

I got Dragonblaze, Wolfen, and Sharkblade. Will tell people about these whenever I can Grin.
0.0 No fair *cries*
I wanted Sharkblade Tongue_out
We got Cobra, Dragonblaze, and Skullor.
Are there any more samples left by chance? I'm really interested.
I really really want Tank! Lmao~ <3

But I'm a Defense fiend, so...
(Jul. 28, 2009  2:54 AM)The_General Wrote: Are there any more samples left by chance? I'm really interested.
same wid me
PM'd you my address ambassador, just wanted to check that you got it.
Hey,

Thanks everyone for sending me their addresses. Unfortunately for those who are asking, the time for requesting samples has now closed. Sorry!

Thanks for your interest though Smile

-Jess
Good news! I'll have my samples tomorrow.
Bad News! I should have had them today. Unhappy

I just barely missed the delivery, last thing I saw was the post office truck driving down the street and turning the corner.
Checked the mail box and saw one of those "Missed Delivery" notices, stating that it'd be ready to pick up tomorrow at 1PM. Unhappy
Surely, this can't be better than beyblade!!