Battle Strikers Samples

I may have to eat my words, while on the Turbo Launcher these can almost certainly reach 6000 RPM. Once they have left it, however they unaerodynamic shape makes it go down really quickly.
if theres any left can i get them please. thanks
I got my samples,Im using my old thunder rumber for testing.WOLFEN IS A BEAST.But Sharkblade can take him down! Btw thanks for sending sharkblade like I Requested.Tsunami Got pwned by both sharkblade and wolfen.I did not use the finger glove though.

also the posters look cool
I bought two from Wal-Mart. I think they're cooler without the finger glove gimmick, because I couldn't get that to work for me at all.
I've been having trouble finding a decent surface to battle on, if anyone gets a chance to use the official stadium, I'd be really interested in knowing if it makes a difference. I've been using an old Vortex stadium, for it's minimal slope, but even a slight slope does make them hard to control Unhappy
I just saw a battle strikers commercial on while watching spongebob. Their colors and magnets and stuff remind me of Magnet Toys.

And like somone else said, they seem like they will lose speed pretty fast, and battles will be short. MFBs are a lot more efficiant. But you can't really complain, because some of the old Beyblade plastics really stunk too.
Awesome, just arrived home to find these waiting for me. Haven't had a chance to test them out yet, I'm gonna open them before I go to bed. Thanks so much. <3
there great rocky,I just cant control them and they hurt my legs..........I try to stop them from falling and it hurts my hand and it just moves on and falls,and when I launch it on the floor is just goes somewhere,the magnet works to control it,but once the magnet is a bit far away it stops working,and then theres the magnet attaching to the striker

But in the stadium THE THING IS HECKA FUN
(Jul. 23, 2009  11:04 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I just saw a battle strikers commercial on while watching spongebob. Their colors and magnets and stuff remind me of Magnet Toys.

And like somone else said, they seem like they will lose speed pretty fast, and battles will be short. MFBs are a lot more efficiant. But you can't really complain, because some of the old Beyblade plastics really stunk too.

Holy sht ._. No word of a lie, just before opening this thread, I pulled my box of these magnet toys off the shelf to play with the strikers. That is ridiculous.
I got Tank, Rhino and Tsunami.

Quote:Oscillating between reckless dominance and humble victory, Tank is an unbeatable Striker with incredible strength and a rambunctious personality. To grasp the gist of his rhetoric, toss Tank and Skullor into Battle Strikers Arena and control the whirling!

Dramatic and dangerous, Rhino flares up like an angry volcano, crashing into his trembling adversary and leaving grizzly scenes of disconcerting devastation in his wake. If you dare rise to higher stratospheres of combat, pit Rhino against the unforgiving Eaglestrike.

Mayhem ensues when Tsunami spins into action. Like an acrobatic freak of nature, Tsunami's sub-aerial landslide ends in center-stage devastation. Charge your magnetic controller and witness the unleashing of Tsunami's crushing waves against a powerful Eaglestrike!

These things have THE best descriptions.
When I get my Strikers will probably end up buying a Ninjutsu and Wolfen.
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:30 AM)Rocky Wrote: I got Tank, Rhino and Tsunami.

These things have THE best descriptions.

i seriously lost it when i read the flavour text for these, unbelievable
Reading that makes it hard to believe that these are aimed at a younger aged audience.
Best description ever.
I got sharkblade,wolfen,and Tsunami.I have not read their descriptions.but the poster looks awesome.I probaly spent 15 minutes l0ooking for the intrusctions to build these
Yeah, the instructions are hidden pretty well LMAO.
Jess: What is going to be the price range for these? Could you tell us how much for a stadium, Starter and booster?
Also, do you have a Cartoon for these?
Starters are 20 dollars,I saw a commercial like 10 minutes ago XD
More like an infomercial, it told me that if I bought one, I could get the other one half off. At first I thought it was an infomercial for Factory Direct (the website is called battlestrikersdirect.com, lmao).
Hi Giga,

I'm not 100% certain on the UK pricing, I will send the request to find out for you.

U.S. Pricing ranges from 4.99 (for strikers) to $34.99 (for the tournament set)

Canadian Pricing ranges from 7.99 (for strikers) to $49.99 (tournament set).

Also, if you haven't had a chance to pick up an arena, any flat surface will do for the time being, I really do not recommend using a curved battle arena Smile

Thanks,
Jess
Cool, thanks Jess. Just like to reiterate that I love what you are doing Smile
It's easier to control an MG Core equiped Beyblade with the gimmick glove then it is to control a Battle Striker with it. Test it out. I did.
Oof, $3 price hike in Canada Unhappy
Still compared to the prices we have been paying for MFB, It's nice to see figures under $10.
Thanks Ambassador. I really hope I get a sample~!
So excited^^
PM'd
In one of the vids i saw that jumping was possible using the finger glove. This'll be sweet
Wow, some people have already recieved their samples. Gasp