Battle Strikers Samples

Pichuscute is going to have to let me see his when he gets it Wink
(Jul. 21, 2009  2:19 PM)ambassador Wrote: Just an update for those of you who are expecting samples. Anyone who has sent me their address, I have put through your order you should receive it within 5-10 business days.

Those people are:
Pichusute
Squirrel Zone
Fragbait
Spinster
Hero
Bladebee
Crimson
Rocky
Kei
Giga

So I am still waiting on:
GigsMeister, LionFire, Japbleyder, Sousa 98, Commie

Please get back to me by Friday, otherwise, other people who have since requested a set will be getting yours instead.

Thanks!
Jess

Those people have not been on the site for months.
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:17 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Pichuscute is going to have to let me see his when he gets it Wink

I'll probably bring them to our next meetup. Wink
It'll be great.
Pretty awesome, lol
Really interested in picking one of these up, if not to avoid
hearing my neighbors whine about the fact that you can control them
8 year olds are so easily impressed IMO.

Not to seem cheap, but i'll take a sample if nobody speaks up/any are left
Also, supporting what blue said
What better place to get feedback about spinning tops than a spinning top oriented forum?
Well I do want to be fair, as they did put in the request. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will extend the offer to others.

(Jul. 21, 2009  3:34 PM)Giga Wrote: Those people have not been on the site for months.
The Battle Strikers look pretty neat. I think my little brothers would like them.
^ Try not to say your opinions as if they were facts......

I'm looking forward to these. Smile And I didn't expect to be getting three of the things! Gasp What you're doing is really cool, thanks a lot. Smile

I hope nothing gets lost in the post. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:20 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Try not to say your opinions as if they were facts......

I'm looking forward to these. Smile And I didn't expect to be getting three of the things! Gasp What you're doing is really cool, thanks a lot. Smile

I hope nothing gets lost in the post. Pinching_eyes_2

Yours is getting shipped from the UK office, so there shouldn't be any issues Smile
Hi I like to have a sample of battle strikers but I did not ask for a request when I was supposed to ask for one. If theres leftovers due to other people not confirming there orders can I have a shot of getting a sample?
I definitely request one if someone doesn't get back to you, Ambassador. I can give you in-depth feedback on them for sure.
Wow, great to see there is such an interest Smile

Ok, well if the 5 I'm waiting on do not get me an address by Friday, the following will receive samples instead:
Minion
Asterisk
DKS
Aftermath
Since that still leaves one left over, if it doesn't get claimed would it be possible for me to get it?
Really interested to see how the magnet system in them works, and how customizable they are Smile
Even if I can't get one, this is a really cool thing to do to draw interest to the series.
(Jul. 21, 2009  5:06 PM)ambassador Wrote: Well I do want to be fair, as they did put in the request. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will extend the offer to others.

-throws hand in air- Grin

Edit: What flight said Joyful_3
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:59 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Since that still leaves one left over, if it doesn't get claimed would it be possible for me to get it?
Really interested to see how the magnet system in them works, and how customizable they are Smile
Even if I can't get one, this is a really cool thing to do to draw interest to the series.

Sure, no problem.

I will let everyone know Monday if they're receiving a sample.
Thanks, really appreciate it Ambassador Smile
(Jul. 22, 2009  1:49 PM)ambassador Wrote: Wow, great to see there is such an interest Smile

Ok, well if the 5 I'm waiting on do not get me an address by Friday, the following will receive samples instead:
Minion
Asterisk
DKS
Aftermath

Yay im in the list Joyful_2 I hope I can get a hold of one Wink thanks ambassador
Just received my samples! I will post my thoughts later on.
Already?! God I hate living in England LMAO.
(Jul. 22, 2009  8:58 PM)Kei Wrote: Just received my samples! I will post my thoughts later on.

Seriously?! Can`t wait to get mine ^^
Smile 3 Strikers! Very nice, thanks again Ambassador. I'll be sure to post a review when I recieve them. Are the stadiums in stores as well? I might make a trip to a Wal Mart or something so I can review the toy properly.
(Jul. 23, 2009  1:19 AM)fragbait Wrote: Smile 3 Strikers! Very nice, thanks again Ambassador. I'll be sure to post a review when I recieve them. Are the stadiums in stores as well? I might make a trip to a Wal Mart or something so I can review the toy properly.

Hey, the stadiums are in store as well but Wal-mart is not carrying Battle Strikers in the U.S. You can find them at Toys R Us and Target stores.

Thanks,
Jess
Wow, mine arrived Grin I got Dragonblaze, Gauntlet and Eaglestrike. I have yet to find a good surface to spin them on though DX
I'm sure a table would suffice wouldn't it?
(Jul. 22, 2009  8:58 PM)Kei Wrote: Just received my samples! I will post my thoughts later on.

We should battle Tongue_out