Battle Strikers Discussion

(Oct. 05, 2010  2:06 AM)Fogot Wrote: Are there like limited edition Battle Strikers? Like for Beyblades, we have Burn Pisces, Mercury Anubis, and such. But what about for Battle Strikers?
I know there was Black Widow, and otherwise there were some rare Strikers. I do not know all of them though, but I am quite certain there are some.
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:06 AM)Fogot Wrote: Are there like limited edition Battle Strikers? Like for Beyblades, we have Burn Pisces, Mercury Anubis, and such. But what about for Battle Strikers?
Well, there is a chart of canceled and limited Strikers in Brad's blog post on the official Battle Strikers site.
at first i didn't really like them but now i think i will buy some and by some i mean allot.
um wich one is better dragonfire or dragonfire 2
Its not really in matters of which is better but I think you should get Dragonfire 2 because it comes with more parts and stuff. But before that you should get a starter set.
Once we fooled some kids into thinking our Beys were BS. Ask bestblader123
NooB question but how do you control a battle striker? I tried once and the battle striker is on the controller's tip
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:02 PM)Shika blade Wrote: NooB question but how do you control a battle striker? I tried once and the battle striker is on the controller's tip
How do you control a Battle Striker ? You put the controller or whatever the device is called on your fingers, and you just hover above your Striker while it is spinning ...
Wait they have a plastic striker and a metal striker?
(Oct. 29, 2010  7:25 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Wait they have a plastic striker and a metal striker?
Yes, the metal Strikers are much better in my opinion.
Are they out in the US? I haven't seen any.
honestly, battle strikers are cool, but trying to CLEARLY copy beyblade is not. i think since beyblade was a huge hit, then died out, battle strikers came in and thought they had it in the bag with the "toy top" market. beyblade the came back and, well, you know the rest
I think that Hasbro realized that battle strickers came in so they were like O NOEZ and started selling MFB in america,not that thats how they started getting sold here but its just a funny thought.
(Nov. 13, 2010  4:36 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I think that Hasbro realized that battle strickers came in so they were like O NOEZ and started selling MFB in america,not that thats how they started getting sold here but its just a funny thought.
It is a very ridiculous thought ...

Also, Alchemy, I think MEGA brought it around the same time Metal Fight Beyblade was introduced in Japan, or slightly after, so they knew a new Beyblade series had been released, and it is not really because of Beyblade that it has "died out". Furthermore, besides customizable tops, there is not much copy ...
(off topic)well im a very ridiculous and sarcastic person so its to be expected a lot from me Uncertain
StrikerAxis is going to heck now, (Dying)
whats up with that?
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V and Beynval, and his girlfriend were just here playing with Metal XS and they all said it is more fun than MFB. Grin

Kai-V is a traitor!
I am an aggressive player apparently, so that is why I am good at Battle Strikers, hah. I obviously still like Metal Fight Beyblade, by the way.
Nyeh, I thought about trying Battle Strikers once. Personally, I don't mind Battle Strikers, I would try them out but there is a problem I have with them. I can't find any that I think look cool!!!! So I just stick to Beyblade's (I think Beyblade's are better anyways.)
(Nov. 14, 2010  6:50 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2009  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V and Beynval, and his girlfriend were just here playing with Metal XS and they all said it is more fun than MFB. Grin

Kai-V is a traitor!

Lol, she can like two things at the same time you know.

I haven't seen Battle Strikers in the shops at all in Australia. Which sucks Unhappy Because I really wanted to get one at least.
I have, but not the recent releases.

There are small amounts of them around Myer and Target.
@ momiji manju im not from austrailia so im guessing myer is a store?
now on-topic-
last time i went to target i could only find the plastic battlesrikers which i have alot of but dont like at all

Edit: thanks kai-v didnt notice.. im used to saying beyblades
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:49 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: last time i went to target i could only find the plastic beyblades which i have alot of but dont like at all
Plastic Beyblades ?
Battle strikers looks okay to me but one of the reasons I like beyblade is i get to pull the rip cord so it feels like I am actually doing something to help the blade fight. Being able to move it looks cool though but you could do the same thing with an MFB by putting a magnetic face on it and taping a magnet to your hand. i may be wrong but it's basically the same concept with better looking blades and a tv series.
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:32 AM)Jey Wrote: Battle strikers looks okay to me but one of the reasons I like beyblade is i get to pull the rip cord so it feels like I am actually doing something to help the blade fight. Being able to move it looks cool though but you could do the same thing with an MFB by putting a magnetic face on it and taping a magnet to your hand. i may be wrong but it's basically the same concept with better looking blades and a tv series.
Metal Fight Beyblades are not magnetic ...
I am extremely ashamed to see this topic on this site... Battle Strikers is a game based on attrition, with no attractive qualities other than contact rings and the ability to stick your hands all over the playing field... I have nothing more to say, the entertainment and tactical advantage of Beyblades over BS (Hah, BS) should be painfully obvious. Please, go ahead and bother to correct me if I'm wrong about the gameplay of BS (the contraction speaks for itself, guys) because after seeing commercials and a few designs of the toys, I have completely disregarded this as a worthy waste of my time.