Battle Strikers Discussion

hey Brad any update about the store issues??
(Jan. 18, 2010  7:41 PM)decimation Wrote: Please try not to spamSmile One word posts such as ohl are not permitted (as seen in the rules).
hahahhahhaa are you kidding me
you copied the sentence I told you! haha
(Jan. 18, 2010  7:59 PM)PengiunXS Wrote: hey Brad any update about the store issues??

If I did, I would post it ... I would not expect to hear anything, though. I just needed to know so I can find out why they don't have it.
Well that sucks. I just hope my two Targets have them: my grandparents keep saying that every toy in the US is put in Toysrus before Target, Walmart, and other department stores that sell toys but I know that a load of bull carp.
I have been hearing serious issues with Target. Your best bet is Wal-Mart.

You can tell your grandmother that someone who works at a toy company told you that that isn't true Tongue_out Wal-Mart tends to get stuff first.
I was out for 7 hours looking for metal xs today and couldnt find them. I was so MAD!
Well the Walmart closest to where I live never had any of them and Walmart online doesn't have them. I hope my Target stores will have them
My target, TRU, and walmart didnt have em. Walmart doesnt even have the plastic series 1.
Guys, I am really sorry about this Unhappy Call them/talk to the manager and tell them you want to buy Metal XS!!
I live way up north and we got them, I dont know how or why but..... Any way, I found that Tank will still stand up to the Metals very good. The weight thing has its advantages i guess.
Thanks brad, that made me feel better about the whole problem Smile Smile.
So funny story. I was playing with Sentinal on my desk for kicks and giggles as a study break. I was maneuvering it around pencils and other random objects on my desk. My phone rings and I kind of flick my finger and the next thing I know the striker hits the handle on my coffee cup breaking it off. It was pretty funny.
2 of my targets dont have metal xs this is one of the addresses
Redwood City
22485 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 363-8940
im in CA Redwood City just saying. im going to check a toysrus in Foster City or somewhere near Foster City. and my walmart doesnt have metal xs or battle strikers at all, im so dang madAngry
and y r u like 20 years old guys playing with spinning tops and at work too when ur all mature and stuff. wasting all ur time looking for spinning tops when u could be at work, XP
hey brad if u get giving out free samples of any kind of battle strikers notify me k? i cant find even the series 1 battle strikers. i checked Target, ToyRus, and Walmart
no offence but why cant you guys just be paticent?alot of shops are still behind with there stock from after xmas and boxing day sales.if any of you worked in department stores you would understand that.
The US doesn't do Boxing Day sales afaik...

That said that a store as big as wal mart would still be behind on stock a month after the fact is pretty unlikely, my guess is that they never stocked them in the first place.
(Jan. 19, 2010  6:43 AM)Woty Wrote: and y r u like 20 years old guys playing with spinning tops and at work too when ur all mature and stuff. wasting all ur time looking for spinning tops when u could be at work, XP

Haha. Well I'm in college and college is hard. Sometimes having fun little things to break out when you are bored or stressed about a paper for a break is great. And I didn't really spend much time looking for them they were there already and easy to find while I was shopping. Plus its fun and fond memories.

Hope it helps explain why some of us do it.
(Jan. 19, 2010  6:43 AM)Woty Wrote: 2 of my targets dont have metal xs this is one of the addresses
Redwood City
22485 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 363-8940
im in CA Redwood City just saying. im going to check a toysrus in Foster City or somewhere near Foster City. and my walmart doesnt have metal xs or battle strikers at all, im so dang madAngry
and y r u like 20 years old guys playing with spinning tops and at work too when ur all mature and stuff. wasting all ur time looking for spinning tops when u could be at work, XP

Get back to us when you're 20 and tell us how you feel about toys. The desire to entertain yourself doesn't just vanish instantly when you hit 18. Much like your ability to spell is unlikely to magically improve.
What I heard today:

Nobody is stocking Series 2 right now.
Only Wal-Mart is stocking Metal XS right now.
(Jan. 19, 2010  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What I heard today:

Nobody is stocking Series 2 right now.
Only Wal-Mart is stocking Metal XS right now.

Yeah, I was at both a Zellers and a Real Canadian Superstore, and neither of them had Metal XS.
Superstore had Series 1 strikers, but Zellers seems to have completely abandoned Strikers (I know they were there before, but now the same section is full of Bakugan)

That also answers the question of "are Series 2 supposed to be out?", since I was looking at some of the designs on the site, and was thinking of picking one or two up (Definitely Orca, I love the look of it)
what striker is this
Attached Files

.doc   cool unkwon striker.doc (Size: 70 KB / Downloads: 16)
(Jan. 20, 2010  12:20 AM)Gauntlet Wrote: what striker is this

http://www.battlestrikers.com/
An yet the company hasn't made any Metal XS vids. i'll check the Walmart site to see if they're on it.
Just be patient, the videos are obviously on their way ...