Battle Simulation

HI. So, is there a program that I can simulate battles in? I doubt if there is, but it would be AWSOME if there was. Thanks for any suggestions btw
Do right now, Takara Tomy is working on a project with another company to.make an AR(augmented reality) stadium and it basically has that.
(Jun. 19, 2019  2:46 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Do right now, Takara Tomy is working on a project with another company to.make an AR(augmented reality) stadium and it basically has that.

Yeah, but I don't think that's coming to the west. Like ever.
Lol. I meant a "program". But I've seen Zankye's video and it looks cool.
(Jun. 19, 2019  6:15 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  2:46 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Do right now, Takara Tomy is working on a project with another company to.make an AR(augmented reality) stadium and it basically has that.

Yeah, but I don't think that's coming to the west. Like ever.

You can probably use your entire family savings on it being shipped to your house, but I that would only cover half of the price. Not to mention tax and shipping. Lol?
(Jun. 19, 2019  9:45 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  6:15 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, but I don't think that's coming to the west. Like ever.

You can probably use your entire family savings on it being shipped to your house, but I that would only cover half of the price. Not to mention tax and shipping. Lol?

You can count on spending collage savings too XD
I wish there was one. I would DEFINITELY use it.
That sounds really exciting, actually. Glad to hear that there are some news of it in the works. But I really hope whether its somewhat accurate or not, lol
lol, but back on topic. I'm looking for a 3D program like tinkercad or thingverse in the sense that users can make different things, but can also use physics... if not that then just a physics program XD