Battle-On Discussion (DragonFable/AQ Worlds/Mech Quest/Adventure Quest/WarpForce)

Hmm .. bought some AC items , my characters gold left are 681 , 965 and AC's left are 272 Wink. My character page is here : http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=The%20DragonKing , all the items I have equipped are AC items , non-member.
i got the anti and ultra guardian equipment on aq
character page
yush! i sometimes play these, but haven't actually visited in a while.
Go and check Nicholasmanoh on AQW!
I am also pro on AQ! check Draco!
These were the good times....
I play AQW, but level grinding gets somewhat hard on that. here's my character page. http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=pyruvia
Herosmash is now a Battleon game..
AQWorlds is awesome... Mechquest is alright but tbh i never really go it and i've never heard of WarpForce... whats it like?
(Jul. 29, 2011  7:13 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: AQWorlds is awesome... Mechquest is alright but tbh i never really go it and i've never heard of WarpForce... whats it like?

Basicly like AQ execpt in a spaceship.. I don't really like it...
Anyone else following Dragonfable now? It's the ending of the whole saga now. I've played most of these games(AQ, AQW, Mechquest and Dragonfable) but lost interest in them after a few years.
Wow...End of the whole saga?
You mean after you defeat sepulture its all over?
No there will be other stuff after but the end of the sepulchure saga which has overshadowed the whole 5 year gameplay. Anyway you should p;ay cause it's not as straight forward as just defeating sepulchure since other stuff happens.
Does anyone play MechQuest here? I'm a noob in that game (just started playing it recently) so I need some tips.
i play on aqw and i am a pro.

Name: NightWarrior7
Level: 29 -30 (forgot lol)
Armor: undead champion
Helm: forgot the name but evil
Weapon: also forgot but it was something dragon
Class: Mage
Non member

Pm me if you want to be friends on the game.
(Nov. 22, 2011  6:01 PM)The Assassin Wrote: i play on aqw and i am a pro.

Non member

I am known by many mods like Artix, Galanoth, etc. And the popular players. Unless you are known, you are not a "pro".
But I quit a loooooong time ago.

by pro i mean i play alot and i am strong at the game. I don't mean that i am popular, i mean that i am just good at the game.
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:45 PM)The Assassin Wrote: by pro i mean i play alot and i am strong at the game. I don't mean that i am popular, i mean that i am just good at the game.
Not really, If you are not a member you will never be a pro. because you only get the crappy maps. And I looked at your Char Page, its not that good.
the last time i went online was march. If i still play now i will be like level 40 and would have already got membership.
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:43 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

Non member

I am known by many mods like Artix, Galanoth, etc. And the popular players. Unless you are known, you are not a "pro".

Kill the superior attitude. It's not cool. And I'm sure that you do not know them personally-AE is Eurpean-based. Many players max out their level and never pay for anything, too. Hell, I was a lever 50-something free player on the original Adventure Quest. So don't judge people on your standards.
(Nov. 27, 2011  3:08 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:43 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

Non member

Kill the superior attitude. It's not cool. And I'm sure that you do not know them personally-AE is Eurpean-based. Many players max out their level and never pay for anything, too. Hell, I was a lever 50-something free player on the original Adventure Quest. So don't judge people on your standards.
I see your point there.
Sorry person.

Im a member in AQ,MQ,DF, and 20 month for AQW. Im Barodius X and i make AQW videos on Youtube as BarodiusKnight
My AQW char page: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Barodius%20X