Battle Chipz ^^ Bey Team

Haha, If I was in your team I'd call it:

TastyTazos

But thats just me Wink
Then BeyJadz isn't part of the name?
That's IF I was in ur team. Chips r like tazos
A, you can jointhis team anytime, I beive an apology is In order,

I'm sorry for getting mad at something stupid. Friends?
Friends. Thanks for this!
If your not particularly happy with Earth Bull, I will definitely make my main MF Vulcan Horuseus 100RF or MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF. If it's fine with you!
Nah, you can alternate with whichever you like, although you made a mistake with DF145, its pretty bad ^^
Hah, yeah. Anyway I'll do my best!
Sure, if you want i have a few 85 tracks and R2F bottoms I could lend you...
I don't know how to stop thanking you. That's the perfect two parts I need for my MF Vulcan Horuseus!
No need, anyway will you be interested in selling or trading your Vulcan Horuseus, that way, I will have three ^^ <OFF-TOPIC
Any Battle Chipz? attending the sydney tournaments?
i might wanna join your team =P
well you can join here, no need meet up with us, but i think chipz might go to one, might.
Yep, I will.

Also, this is now an A' rank team lol.

Please welcome our newest member, A Dash
alright hope to see any of yous in the tourney? LOL
yeah sure.
I dont know if Im allowed to bump, but updated the OP with my achievments. Came secind at blazing summer with a Gravity cimbo. Re merged teams with xeria.
well since you came second in the tournament this team could be on the map.
Chipz

TastyJadz BeyTeam would like to battle your team in the nextofficial tournament held by Omega or etc.

What'd you say?
Accepted. If I win, I take over your team. Deal?
How can I make a team? I would beat you all
machipz, I dont know about BeyJadz but I wouldn't want to even take the risk of you taking over our team. Smithicide
I battle for Bragging rights Smug
then what's in it for chipz, he beats you he has no bragging rights, or at least not very good ones.
Pikabattler stop trying to pick fights.
I just want a battle that Decides who is better. It's just a team battle I mean who cares.
Seriously, We are all fighting over Team's I mean, really.
Lets just all be cool. No more hating on each other.
it was a joke, just kidding, he he funny reaction. or well, where would we meet up?
Ok cool.
Well I dont think Jadz is going to your tourney so maybe the tourney in april? Omega's one?
We'll see I guess.

PikaBattler, What's happening with prizes in your tourney? OFF-TOPIC?