Battle Chipz ^^ Bey Team

wait till a mod replys to my proposal, if it's rejected then you can host a tournament omega.
I dont know, double tournaments still sound awesome ^^
yes but then too many Australians get high amounts of bey points to make it unfair.
Well, lets just hope that our proposal is approved...
You're getting off topic...
Chipz, stop spamming. The minimum is 9 people anyway.

I'll host a tournament around January 30th or so, if you want me to.
Don't go through the trouble if pikabattler has already proposed.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:44 AM)Omega Wrote: First of all, Novae Rog was not using a Gemios.

I'm pretty sure he was using Burn Gemios.

(Dec. 17, 2010  4:50 AM)pikabattler Wrote: yes but then too many Australians get high amounts of bey points to make it unfair.

Then why have you proposed another tournament?
Well we made a ppl limit Uncertain <OFF-TOPIC
ok now only talk about the team from now on. ok so now what?
Meh, sign up here to challenge this team ^^ I'll add it to the OP o_0
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:29 AM)Omega Wrote: You did not beat The Prodigies ... That wasn't even a proper battle, stop talking like you're the top dog.

@Chipz, that was to you, not Wraith. No one really cares about how many beys and customizations you have, majority of the serious players on the forum have many beys, not just you.

And really, I think you're all taking this "team" thing too seriously, it's not that big of a deal.

Thumbs up x 100. Grin

And just wow, I think you guys have taken the "team" thing too far.

But hey, who needs a team anyway ? :L

I'll challenge your whole team, lol.
so thats against me and chipz. i accept but does chipz accept.
I'm pending on the Dragon Blazers. If I'm not in in 2 weeks, I'm joining you.
Omega i will definitely come to a tournament you are holding

or you could maybe host one of those things that you did on january 20th?
i would come to either Grin!
if he started to plan one after next week, it would be cutting it close. i have been planning one since last month so i have allot of preparation. im answering Kai-v's questions at the moment, just waiting for my stadiums to come in.
I didnt say he would do it at that date. i said he could do try to do the the same type of thing!
he is planning to do something during the April holidays, if you can wait that long.
I'll definitely be hosting one in April, and MAYBE January; if yours doesn't get accepted. Remember I've been holding tournaments for a long time now, and mine are guaranteed to be accepted, so don't say that mine will be "cutting it fine".
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:50 AM)Omega Wrote: I'll definitely be hosting one in April, and MAYBE January; if yours doesn't get accepted. Remember I've been holding tournaments for a long time now, and mine are guaranteed to be accepted, so don't say that mine will be "cutting it fine".

Omega already has tournaments planned for 2013 in case the world doesn't end. ;]
I will definately accept your challenge blah Vulcan Vs Vulcan or rather

Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS Tongue_out

___________________ vs MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90WD ^^

My two favourite combos... God this is getting off topic Uncertain
LittleChipz and pikabattler

why not be a duo team just the two of you?

thats what BeyJadz and I are doing.

We could have team battles at Tourny's
~__~
Just a suggestion!
actually, that could work, the name already fits something like that.
Haha, yeah Duo Chipz?
no
how about pikachipz?
but yeah pikabattler = battle and littlechipz = chipz

EDIT: JUst call me chipz, haha and NEVER under any circumstance write any letter of my username in caps. it lok sbad Uncertain
Duo's are gnarly

we are thinking of callling ours TastyJadz

I look forward to our battle's