littlechipz
Associate Smug
Pikabattler

divisions
Xeria
sub divisions:

i came second at blazing summer.
ill join chipz. it sounds interesting.
I would've since Pikabattler is joining, but I'll see other teams before I confirm.
@A' I practically tested you by accident haha, by using a bad combo to test at the tournament haha. I'll see. If you do decide to join PM me, but you have got to have a good combo, you can't stay with Earth Aquario 145WD :L

@Pikabattler It is indeed ^^ Are you considering getting some new beys? Anyway your guaranteed a spot here, considering you came sixth :l

NOTE: Anybody can join, even if your halfway across the world ^^
I may. Didn't I beat you?
EDIT: Yes, I did with Earth Virgo GB145BS.
Achievements: beating you (Tongue_out) , 5th at Bey Hurricane, 3rd in Melbourne, 44th in world, I think like 12th at BI for my horrible combo choice (MF Earth Aquario GB145WB).
Combos: Top Secret
Stadium: Attack Uncertain..., Blizzard Bowl is crazy ^^
Type: I balance out between many, but I really like Destabilizers, Force Smashers and Spin Stealers.
Should I list all my Beys?
...Why would you just give away your customizations like that ? Now basically the whole point of a team is ruined. Speechless
Good point. Nobody can remember most of them now.
Actually, I won't join as I beat you and usually the best in the team is the leader. If I became the leader it wouldn't be called Battle Chipz. Then you would get angry (Remember?).
but what if someone like the name and beat you wraith, like me. i was the one who thought of the name and chipz really liked it (i was thinking of mega man). don't know where he got the tazo idea. i like how he added to it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:24 AM)pikabattler Wrote: but what if someone like the name and beat you wraith, like me. i was the one who thought of the name and chipz really liked it (i was thinking of mega man). don't know where he got the tazo idea. i like how he added to it.

I don't understand that. Clarify that, please.
if you become the leader because you beat chipz and change the, what if i beat you. then i become the leader and i can change the name back.
Oh. But you can't. Not yet, anyway.
That is fine. Unless chipz begs me to join, I won't. I might unify our teams, if you are lucky.
Wraith, your already part of the Elites and in addition to that. my beys hadn't arrived yet, I've got them now check the spoiler in my sig. And I don't care if everyone knows my combos, its not like they can find a good enough bey to beat me ^^ Oh and Wraith, you really shouldn't ___ me off Tongue_out Also, if I beat you with my new set of beys, we unify our teams, good deal? I was thinking we could have two segments, and Battle Chipz was like a back-up? Just a thought Uncertain
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:07 AM)Omega Wrote: ...Why would you just give away your customizations like that ? Now basically the whole point of a team is ruined. Speechless

Meh, I don't care Uncertain Just to show you the multitude of combos I NOW have. And was that aimed at me or Wraith?
OK. I'll ask .::.:Ray:.::. about it. Remember, we beat The Prodigies.
You did not beat The Prodigies ... That wasn't even a proper battle, stop talking like you're the top dog.

@Chipz, that was to you, not Wraith. No one really cares about how many beys and customizations you have, majority of the serious players on the forum have many beys, not just you.

And really, I think you're all taking this "team" thing too seriously, it's not that big of a deal.
Yeah I know. but a leader should have a fair amount of beys Uncertain
Don't make excuses Tongue_out
Okay, maybe it wasn't an exactly proper battle, but we humiliated Novae Rog so much he knocked ours Beys out with his hand after his Gemios was beaten. I hope to settle this finally at Australia Bey, if you're coming.
Anyway, me and .::.:Ray:.::. will beat BC.
Hey, isnt that what you did when your Virgo got PWND Uncertain
It didn't get PWND and it was beating you, but then again that is not impressive.
PS. Stop changing your username!
I can't beleive I lost to a Sharp Based opponent...
Quote:stop changing your user name
yea, you changed it while i was trying to reply to your pm.
Is that anything at all bad?
Uhm, if you can't beat me, then you can't beat The Elites, then you stand no chance against the Prodigies. I personally think our matches were flukes.
First of all, Novae Rog was not using a Gemios Speechless So you obviously have him mixed up with someone else. You even did that yourself from what I can remember. Secondly, I don't think Australia Bey is going to be confirmed, though I will be happy to host one late January if it means so much to you Tired
I can finally settle this with wraith Tired
Meh, don't care. Anyway, I can't remember his combo, he told me it was Gemios. You were watching Elites vs. Novae and Quetz, weren't you?