Battle Beyemaster124 vs gfxmaster124 [Freestyle]

Poll: Vote

Tag 1
100.00%
Tag 2
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
We've talked about this battle and set it up outside the forum.

Tag 1:
[Image: 0J4xU.jpg]

Tag 2:
[Image: Teletubby-1.jpg]

We really tried very hard and we hope everyone likes them.

GL Beyemaster124
«Freestyle» does not mean you have to include everything you find and everything you can think of ... Why are there so many colours in both pieces, and why do they both look like a mess ? They are way too saturated and they are insipid designs with absolutely no meaning.
Do you even realize how much WORK WE PUT IN THIS! And YOU are telling me I don't know what I'm doing?!
Look at my username! And if that doesn't say enough then look at my work and see how Brilliant it is. Something you clearly do not notice!

The same for Beye's tag, it's work of a genius you just don't realize that! And how do you mean 'a mess' ?! The composition is excellent and spot on! On both!

Oh and btw, I know damn right what Freestyles mean. I've did freestyle battles with the best of the best. Never lost any of them. They were all surprised by the talent that I have and the render choices were excellent. But yeah, that's their opininon. But I guess you're much better than all the deviantart all-stars and planetrenders Legends
I don't think a username makes you a real GFX master... I can call myself the president, but I'm not president.

Plus, effort doesn't make it good. I can put alot of effort into making a turd, but in the end, it's still a turd.

Oh, and you battled with the best of the best? You mean you went to Pixar studios and/or Disney and BEAT all of them in a GFX contest? If you can do that, then WHAT are you doing battling random people on a Beyblade stie?

AND ANOTHER THING. If you really did beat the best of the best, how come your entry here looks NOTHING like the best of the best? Kai-V's sig is way better than your pic and she's definitely not the best. (No offence.)

Sorry to ramble on, but I really hate stuff like this.
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:47 PM)gfxmaster124 Wrote: Do you even realize how much WORK WE PUT IN THIS! And YOU are telling me I don't know what I'm doing?!
Look at my username! And if that doesn't say enough then look at my work and see how Brilliant it is. Something you clearly do not notice!

The same for Beye's tag, it's work of a genius you just don't realize that! And how do you mean 'a mess' ?! The composition is excellent and spot on! On both!

She is giving you something called "constructive criticism. She is only telling you to help. And it is a mess.
Honestly, your username means nothing.
Wow, you're pretty modest, aren't you? We understand you put hard work, but calling your work a masterpiece, brilliant, and a 'work of a genius' sounds like you're full of yourself. Take the critique and move on, "GFX master".

Oh, you have a Deviantart as well? You must've not known many people on there. No offence, but there are some who are more skilled then you, me, and a lot of other people.
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:47 PM)gfxmaster124 Wrote: Do you even realize how much WORK WE PUT IN THIS! And YOU are telling me I don't know what I'm doing?!

Oh and btw, I know damn right what Freestyles mean. I've did freestyle battles with the best of the best. Never lost any of them. They were all surprised by the talent that I have and the render choices were excellent. But yeah, that's their opininon. But I guess you're much better than all the deviantart all-stars and planetrenders Legends

*Trips and falls over troll*
I couldn't tell what you even put in there. Usernames mean nothing, my username is Vintage, doesn't mean I'm old school. You're really cocky calling yourself a master, and unable to accept criticism.
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:49 PM)Ink. Wrote: Plus, effort doesn't make it good. I can put alot of effort into making a turd, but in the end, it's still a turd.

Oh, and you battled with the best of the best? You mean you went to Pixar studios and/or Disney and BEAT all of them in a GFX contest? If you can do that, then WHAT are you doing battling random people on a Beyblade stie?

At that first, I guess that's what you do all the time then?

And, how do you mean random people. I'm battling one of the greatest opponents in my history of battles. This is the hardest battle I've ever done so if you don't mind just vote for your favourite!

You know what! Does any of you even dare to battle me?! Just come on, 1 person and we will see total domination.
Well, I'm off for the evening. I'll see if any of you had the guts to challenge me.

कुतिया
Look, I'm saying that you said you battled the best of the best, and that's obviously Pixar or Disney. And this guy is supposedly your greatest challenge? How did he get into Pixar.

Okay, I don't want to argue anymore. But before I go, please do this. Look at other people's sigs. And maybe look at a few more GFX battle entries. Then, I want you to look at your work. You don't have to tell us, I don't care, but I want you to honestly judge whose is better.

Good day to you sir.

And as a matter of fact, I DO use the bathroom, because if I didn't, I'd explode.
Plus freestyle doesn't mean random. There is no theme, no message. Tags are supposed to be art, and art has a message. And if you supposedly battled with the best of the best, you wouldn't even be on here. This is just plain rubbish. I'm sorry to be harsh but we're right.
This is the hardest person you've battled? Who were your previous opponents? Four year olds?

As for picking, I really can't pick. They're both too saturated, too pixelated, and it looks like you abused the 'Invert Colors' tool.
He is lalws_lo, it is obvious. I have banned both his IP addresses now. He got thirty percent recently so he was suspended for twenty-four hours, and he decided to circumvent that suspension and troll by imitating what he sees in the majority of the graphics makers here with how they make sometimes horrible pieces but claim that they put a huge amount of effort in their work and that it is good.

I believe he can indeed make much better graphics, but he chose to do the worst he could just to prove his point.