Batman: The Arkham series

I checked and there was no thread for this. Pretty cool game series right? I've beaten it twice and I'm still not tired of it. Post your thoughts!
I love it. Absolutely fantastic. Took everything from Arkham Asylum and improved on it. What I especially liked about it over Arkham Asylum is the diversity of bosses. Before it was all the big guys, but now, battles like Dr. Freeze (edit: is it Dr. or Mr., haha? I forgot) are really memorable. Story was awesome too, still can't figure out the ending so I'm hoping for another game in the series!
I even had to preorder this game. IT WAS AWESOME!!! AWESOME GRAPHICS!!!
@Shaba,

The ending annoyed me. Well, the ending of the Batman campaign. I haven't completed the Catwoman thing. And I think it's Mr. freeze, and you know what I liked most? Arkham Asylum was too small. Now, we've got a whole part of Gotham to do whatever you want. The bosses were awesome, I loved the extra things like stun sticks armor and Riot Shields.
I have played this game for hours so far, and I am not even done just beacsue I love the side quests and the joys of randomly kicking the carp out of random enemies with insane combos. It is just so perfect

My face when playing Arkham City: XD
My enemies' faces when I play Arkham City: X(
Leon, more of them are like X_X when I play Smile I once just completely ignored the story and went around beating the carp out of every thing I could. It was fun Grin
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:48 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: Leon, more of them are like X_X when I play Smile I once just completely ignored the story and went around beating the carp out of every thing I could. It was fun Grin

When in doubt, bat dive and beat the carp out of one of the world's best contradictions; innocent criminals haha. That has to be one of the coolest parts about this game. You are doing a quest, and all of a sudden, a small amount of distaste for following the story comes up in your mind, along with a desire to knock some heads...
I`m pretty sure that they are gonna make another game for the "Arkham" series. It`s supposed to be about how everyone got into the city in the first place.
Yeah, it'll be based on the "Golden age" of comics, the 50's, and is rumored to be about how Batman met the Joker.

At Gamescom (or whatever it's called) there's supposedly going to be stuff about the Arkham series. Let me just quickly double check. (edit: here's where I see dis stuff: http://GenGAME.net/2012/07/warner-bros-s...-gamescom/ I love that website)
Seriously? A prequel? I want to see Harley Quinn's kid though...still, sounds interesting. I won't miss a lot of the gadgets though. IMO, many of them messed up the flow of the game, while others enhanced it.

I didn't know about this though, so thanks Smile
Ya I didnt know it was gonna be about how batman met the joker though. It sounds cool though. It would be kinda freaky if Harley Quins baby was a lookalike of robin, cuz you know, the second robin was abducted and became jokers son, which was really wack.
I thought that Robin died after he was abducted? Wait, we are both correct...

If I ever have make a series about anything, I will make damn sure that continuities don't get so freakin elaborate and confusing...keep track of your canon DC and Marvel!
Why is it always Robin dieing in the shows. We all know that in the Comic Batman dies. but never in the show. But back to the game it was Bad A** it was incredible. I love the graphics. I hear rumors of a new one coming out in 2013 -2014 Smile hope there real.
Hmm, maybe we'll see Harley Quinn get all obsessed with Joker. If I remember correctly, she worked in Arkham. Hopefully we'll see some good scarecrow action.
EDIT: Chabged the title to fit it all, heh.

Well... this is pretty much a must-buy for me, now that I've seen this video. Plus, with a pre-order, I could play as Deathstroke? Yeaaah... Just take my money >__<
Yup, definitely pre ordering this one. Thanks Dude, for showing the trailer!
Sure thing! It was too epic not to share XD

I don't like Deathstroke's voice as much as I did when he was in the Teen Titans cartoon, where he was voiced by Ron Perlman, but his awesome new look makes up for that :3 Plus, the game is developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal! It's a French Canadian game through and through! Gotta support the industry, man :3