Batman Arkaham Orgins

I saw the game and it looked so Boss. This thread is for all type of discussion about the game. I searched and did not find anything, but if there was an error than please close the thread. Anyway I pre ordered the game. In the trailer I thought it was for a new Batman movie. It looks that realistic. It will be released for PS3, X Box 360, and Microsoft Windows on October 25, 2013. The E3 trailer looked pretty cool. What are your opinions and thoughts on the game? Post here!
I watched some of the E3 stuff, what Arkham Origins is is that Batman has been Batman for a couple years, and he's just doing minor robberies and stuff. Black Mask (previously mentioned in Arkham City) has hired some of the best assassins in the world to kill Batman. I believe that it's Joker, Deadshot, Bane, etc. There's add-ons to the detective mode, and new gear.
DETECTIVE MODE! I LOVED using it and they made it tons better! I'm so freaking excited for this game!
Yeah I agree that the game looks amazing.
Anyone have any thoughts on the Multiplayer mode?
Sounds pretty cool to me.
I don't know how well it will turn out but it will probably be better than Call Of Duty. Wink
Haha, while it will probably be more enjoyable than CoD Multiplayer, it sadly will probably not be as popular.

It will probably have a similar fan base that the Assassins Creed Multiplayer has. While it is fun, it just is not seen as popular enough.
The collector's edition for this game looks amazing. You get a lot of stuff, which I think is overall worth $120, especially since that Joker statue is so cool. I'm considering getting it, and I've never gotten any collector's edition games. http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Origins-Col...TARMKD7AKY
Oh My God! It looks beast!