[Bangalore, India]The Devil's Triangle-Professional Beyblade Team.

Poll: Could this be the best Team in India?

Yes.
45.83%
No.
20.83%
Maybe.
33.33%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
This Team was created by me and is now Re-Opened.
If you want to join PM me or Post on the Thread I will add you after checking your posts on the Forum.

Accepting Members only from India.

Members:

Bangalore (Click to View)
Hyderabad (Click to View)

Alliances:
The Mystery Squad.
Bey Nightmares.

Anyone from the team can use this Userbar if they would like to. It was designed
by beyblademonitor :
[Image: 2nqw283.jpg]

The Team is Disbanded
hello guys i am already a member but still posting for others to know
we were talking that we r frm today goin to be an allince and nothing to do with fabregas
(Aug. 21, 2011  12:39 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: we were talking that we r frm today goin to be an allince and nothing to do with fabregas

Sure
Aim take down any team in India

yup but still should there be a match and lets take down south indian bey breakers
SHADOW TRIADS IS DISBANDED NO QUESTIONS
The Team is Re-Opened now. accepting members only from India.
Awesome team!
Well, I'll like to join this team, BladingSpirit5. Smile
beyblademonitor is added.
Janstarblast is added
Wow Chocked_2 good Increase Eh..
It can't be the Shadow Triads anymore so Name Change?Jk Jk
i have some team names that are unused and new !
Splashing Stars
Super Splashers
Fury Strikers
The Name was Relic's Idea.
Eh,it is supposed to be Triangle,or is that spelling error intended?
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:41 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Eh,it is supposed to be Triangle,or is that spelling error intended?

Typo, Its supposed to be 'Triangle'.
hey can i join??? well i guess you will take my test because i wasn't able to show my beyblade knowledge at the past tournament!
(Nov. 14, 2011  1:55 PM)fabregasrox323 Wrote: hey can i join??? well i guess you will take my test because i wasn't able to show my beyblade knowledge at the past tournament!
accepted as trainee waiting for Relic's approval. Anyone else wants to join?
Thanks for giving me credits in OP Grin
nice
good luck with your team.
i have a aim to destroy XD
ill think about joining.
Hmm guyz waiting and seeing if wbo accepts team battles!
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:57 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: Hmm guyz waiting and seeing if wbo accepts team battles!

Don't hold your breath.
I AM ALSO FROM BANGLORE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR TEAM PLEASEEE
(Dec. 08, 2011  11:32 AM)rajatgovind123 Wrote: I AM ALSO FROM BANGLORE I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR TEAM PLEASEEE
I will think about this.
I'll see how good you are in the upcoming tournament which you are attending and then decide.
as much as i know bermuda triangle is known as devil's triangle
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:23 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:57 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: Hmm guyz waiting and seeing if wbo accepts team battles!

Don't hold your breath.

wat do u mean

(Dec. 08, 2011  4:54 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:23 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

wat do u mean

He means that there has been a lot of discussion on the site and by the committee of whether or not to do team battles, and at the moment there is no consensus to do so.

The English idiom literally means, "It isn't likely to happen any time soon, so if you hold your breath waiting for it to happen you will faint (or pass out) before it does"...