[Bangalore, India][Mal'e, Maldives] Any bladers from both these countries?

Well I never saw any blader of these countries, If you live in Maldives, then I go there every April (Definitely, the big holidays are build to take me to mah country! Tongue_out)
If your in Bangalore, India, Am ready for a battle
(not really, but practising and in 2 months will be ready with a custom Tongue_out)
freind,
i am in bangalore. and ready with my blade for a battle.
by the way where is the event going to be held
Yippeee!
And there is no actual event, just a little challenge from me and my bro Grin
Details, age, address, meet up and stuff like that?
I am a Bangalorean Blader, I can meet up wherever for a Beyblade battle.
i am a banglorean too if u wanna battle me pm ur details Smile
Use This thread if you live in India..there are many bladers from Bangalore here too.
@Samkul- This thread is too old.... So, nothing can be done
hey dude m fro delhi but i really wanna join . can any of u PM me about matches in delhi?? if u can it would be so helpful..............till then let it rip!!!!!!!!!
lDrago-hey buddy if u want to participate in tournament then PM 'Ray Unicorno'.....i think he is going to host tournament in delhi
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:21 PM)nik1392 Wrote: lDrago-hey buddy if u want to participate in tournament then PM 'Ray Unicorno'.....i think he is going to host tournament in delhi

hey dude thnx BTW where do u live??
im in thane,mumbai.....dude this thread is very old better we don't use it...
i think electric is from banglore and if any one here from hyderbad pls pm me and be ready to rip ur bey off
im from banglore i can come anywhere in banglore for a bey battle
(Oct. 23, 2010  3:17 PM).::Z0N0N::. Wrote: Well I never saw any blader of these countries, If you live in Maldives, then I go there every April (Definitely, the big holidays are build to take me to mah country! Tongue_out)
If your in Bangalore, India, Am ready for a battle
(not really, but practising and in 2 months will be ready with a custom Tongue_out)
Yo! I think it's me who'm your searching for buddy! Where's the spot and time we meet in Bangalore!

hey iam master of darkness give me the information of banglore tournament

(Glvan drago)!!!!!!!!!!
hey kai-v are you partisipating in the <banglore tournament> when ever you online cheak it out (galvan@drago.gmail.com)
I'm in Bangalore, but only uptil August 13th.