Bandid Goreim DF145 BS Draft

Poll: How is it compared to my Gryph Draft?

Better
57.14%
Worse
0%
Same
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
<keywords content="metal fight beyblade mfb zero-g bandid goreim df145bs df145 bs downforce downn-force down force 145 track ball sharp bottom tip performance hasbro takara tomy fusion masters fury shogun steel customization combo advice custom spin wiki bey defense type bbg-20 booster starter encyclopedia expert article yoshio chrome wheel crystal earth golem" />

{{ZeroGBeybox
| image = BandidGoreim.jpg
| full item name = Bandid Goreim DF145BS
| item number = BBG-20
| beyblade system = [[Beyblade Zero-G]]
| beyblade type = [[Defense]]
| element = Earth
}}

__TOC__

==Metal Stone Face: Goreim==
The sticker on this Metal Stone Face illustrates a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem golem], a mythical creature in the shape of a humanoid made of stone.

==Chrome Wheel: Goreim==
*'''Weight:''' 29.6 grams
Almost similar to Bakushin's rock cliff design, Goreim is built with many sections that resemble rocks, with many crevasses everywhere. Since Bandid Goreim appears to be inspired by the theme of a warrior too, several protrusions like pieces of an armor constitute Goreim's outermost circumference. On the opposite side of the hole where the Crystal Wheel protrudes is a helmet designed into the Chrome Wheel. The weight, albeit light in comparison to other Chrome Wheels, seems distributed right on its edges, away from its center.

==When used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom:==

Goreim is a very compact Chrome Wheel. When used in attack customs, it can help boost the spin velocity of the opponent. Unfortunately, it has less smash than many other Chrome Wheels, and due to Goreim making most of the contact on the top of a Synchrom, this effect is negligible. In defense combos, it has too much recoil to be used on the top, as well as poor stamina. Due to these factors, Goreim has no use on the top of a Synchrom.

==When used as the bottom Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom:==

Goreim has minor force smash. In attack combos, Goreim doesn’t have enough smash as Chrome Wheels such as Gryph, Begirados, and Wyvang. However, it does help in boosting the spin velocity of Wyvang in attack customizations. Unfortunately, a second Wyvang will do much better than Goreim on the bottom. However, if two Wyvangs are not available, Goreim has use in the attack custom, MSF-H Goreim Wyvang GB145 R2F.

==When used in Synchrom with itself:==

The Goreim Goreim Synchrom has minor attack potential, but less smash attack than Chrome Wheels such as Begirados, Gryph, and Wyvang. It also has considerable recoil compared to Metal Wheels such as Duo, as well as poor stamina. It has minor use in force smash customs, but other Chrome Wheels will perform better. As such, Goreim is useless in Synchrom with itself.

==Crystal Wheel: Bandid==
*'''Weight:''' 4.8 grams
Its original color is green. A clear derivative of a "bandit", Bandid oddly does not have a design reminescent of those characters. It vaguely illustrates some longer daggers, but it mostly complements Goreim's shape entirely: like the latter, this Crystal Wheel has block shapes with ridges in them. Like all other Crystal Wheels, Bandid is too light to be effective against most 4D and Synchrom combinations.

==Track: Down Force 145==
{| class="wikitable"
|<font size="1"><b>Weight:</b></font>
|<font size="1">1.5 grams</font>
|<font size="1"><b>Full Width:</b></font>
|<font size="1">21.53 mm</font>
|<font size="1"><b>Height:</b></font>
|<font size="1">14.50 mm</font>
|}

DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is on par with 145, while [[Samurai Ifraid W145 CF#Track: Wing 145 | W145]] is superior when used in Stamina combinations.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
If the aforementioned parts aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, ''Phantom Cancer/Cygnus DF145WD''.

==Bottom: Ball Sharp==
{| class="wikitable"
|<font size="1"><b>Weight:</b></font>
|<font size="1">0.6 gram</font>
|<font size="1"><b>Full Width:</b></font>
|<font size="1">15.71 mm</font>
|<font size="1"><b>Tip Width:</b></font>
|<font size="1">5.64 mm</font>
|<font size="1"><b>Full Height:</b></font>
|<font size="1">8.78 mm</font>
|}

BS's performance is quite similar to that of S. BS offers very little movement and as such gives no [[Attack]] potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of [[spin velocity]]. BS has decent [[Survival | Stamina]], but because the tip is so fine, it experiences the same balance issues that S does. D, SD, and WD are much better choices.

==Other Versions==
*'''Goreim Revizer E230SB''' - BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type (Yellow, blue, green and black stickers)

==Gallery==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Overall== Bandid Goreim DF145 BS has a useless Chrome Wheel, as well as an outclassed Track and Bottom. It does include a Metal Stone Face, but that part is much better found in more competitive releases. As such, this beyblade should be bought for collection purposes only.

[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]
[[Category:Zero-G]]
Seems good! I would mention W145 in the track section, considering AD145 is almost completely outclassed.
Yep, your right, just fixed that.
I personally wouldn't say Goreim is completely useless. In my opinion, really any chrome wheel synchromed because of the weight could be used in a decent anti-attack or maybe even defense combo.

Also could it be added with its use for sway resistance in Zero G stadiums? Or is that SB?
I tried it for defense while working on the draft, and it was horrible. I didn't even test against that serious of stuff. A simple Flash W145 R2F could throw it all over, so who knows what a Synchrom attacker could do.

As for anti-attack, I don't have two could RFs/R2Fs to test with, but Girago would almost certainly be better. It truly is a useless Chrome Wheel.
i'm pretty sure Goriem is very useful as an attacking Synchrom with wheels like Wyvang.
If one doesn't have two Wyvangs, that is correct, and mentioned in the article.

However, Wyvang Wyvang horribly outclasses it.

If you guys want, I guess I could change it to, "Goreim is only useful for those without a second Wyvang,"

Oh, by the way Tri, SB is generally for sway defense, not BS.
Hmm, I like the draft a lot. Plus, I have pictures of Bandid Goreim that were supposed to go up soon anyways.

Nice Job!
Well, this is a good draft. I see one error in it though:
"Goreim is a very compact chrome wheel. When used in attack customs, it can help boost the spin velocity of the opponent."
Don't you mean "the spin velocity of the combination Goreim is used in?"

And also in the overall section:
" It does include a Metal Stone Face, but that part is much better found in more competitive releases".
"It does include a Metal Stone Face, but that part is found in more competitive releases." could be corrected
(Jul. 06, 2013  9:10 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: If one doesn't have two Wyvangs, that is correct, and mentioned in the article.

However, Wyvang Wyvang horribly outclasses it.

If you guys want, I guess I could change it to, "Goreim is only useful for those without a second Wyvang,"

Oh, by the way Tri, SB is generally for sway defense, not BS.
If I'm correct you can only get wyjang in the ultimate synchrom DX set so it would be very hard to get two so it would make Goreim Wyjang a better cheaper option. Am I right?
You are right, but what does that have to do with anything related to this article that wasn't already said?
Well at least Ball Sharp can regain it's balance in the Zero G Stadium, as I heard.
I would definitely not say that it is "great" at Attacking, but I would indeed be inclined to write that it can serve as a decent alternative to other Chrome Wheels just because it can Synchrom.