[Band] Death With Roses

My band is a metal/screamo band so only metal instruments can join.
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: My band is a metal/screamo band so only metal instruments can join.

Tough.
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: My band is a metal/screamo band so only metal instruments can join.

sad
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: My band is a metal/screamo band so only metal instruments can join.

I can play some pretty hardcore recorder
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:11 AM)kai edits Wrote: My band is a metal/screamo band so only metal instruments can join.

I can play some pretty hardcore recorder

Fire!
I can play guitar and do screaming vocals easily
Well if nobody needs my sax skills I’ll be playing some careless whisper
Here is our setup for guitar/screaming techniques(Idk what amp we gonna use for guitar.)
Guitar 1:drop c#
Guitar 2:drop a#
Me:high/low/guttural screams.
Backup vocalist:lows/fry screams.
There is our setup

Warning this song includes suicidal thoughts and harmful materiel. I suggest you don't read this if your not 13 or older.
Darkness overseen by Kai edits
I want to give uppppppppppp(low scream). I need to find a way out of hell. I keep rebelling against myself inside. I can't keep on this roadddddddd.(high scream) let me give up. The darkness has overseen meeeeeeeeeeeeeee(guttural scream). I want end this put me out of my misery or shine light my pathhhhhhhhhhh(low scream). Let me ..... Let me ..... End thisssssssssssss(low scream to a high scream).
I want the light the shine once more(low scream) in my direction. I can't(we can't) forget all this pain and misery. I still can't believe you shot my heart down with denial. I need a way outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt(high to low scream). Shut up get of my head(high scream). Stop talking to me I just want to stop all of madness in me. I keep getting voices in my head. Shut up get out get outtttttttttttttttttttttt(low scream).
*gun shot is fired into the air*
Song end
This song shows my battle with depression from my breakup and my mental health during this pandemic. Sorry if you guys think this is garbage. At least I tried lol.
New song was posted on this thread! Still learning how to scream the right way.
Edit:I will record the real song when I get the full band if not I will just do it as a solo piece lol.

Broken strings by Kai edits
I am lost,broke can't control myself(low scream). Stabbed,wounded by the thought of you I can't take it anymore. My thoughts are broken strings can't think emotionally numb. I keep dying day by day from exhaustion of my emotions(high scream). Stabbed and stabbed once more I full the wound with my own tears. Their is no emotion left to be felt,dying and dying I can't feel. Let me be! Let me be broken like broken strings(high to low scream)!
Let me be broke throw my away beyond this hell,just let me rot this one dang timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(fry scream).
Song end
Do you guys like my songs so far?
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean its edgy I guess
It's a metal/screamo band it's supposed to be edgy lol.
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:47 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:41 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I mean its edgy I guess
It's a metal/screamo band it's supposed to be edgy lol.

Never said it was a bad thing
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: It's a metal/screamo band it's supposed to be edgy lol.

Never said it was a bad thing

I know but my band is gonna be different from all the other metal bands out there.
Bands that I hope to collab with are falling in reverse,bring me the horizon,bullet for my Valentine,for the likes of you,from hero's to legends.

And also babymetal
Guys I finished recording my screams for the first song/project emotionally numb. I will try to perfecting my screams before I finished the 17 second long scream at the end.
Ok guys I am gonna try yet again to not mess up my voice to record my screams for emotionally numb.
Sorry for the delay I am gonna record the vocals soon so be aware if I post the track here lol.

I am using soundtrap for making the song so credit to him lol
Emotional trauma by Kai edits
I will always feel this painnnnnnnnnnnn(low scream) I remember waking up in your bed chained dramatized from the emotional. No escape(high scream). I am still dying with emotion put me out out of my damn misery. I can't wait to end it all(low scream). I hate you.I hate everyone and thing.I hate you get out of my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(high to low scream). Is this end or my apocalypse forever trapped in hell? No I need to wake up. Wake up! Wake up! I am emotionally dramatized by you. Get out of my head never regret get out get out arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(low scream)
End this damn misery right now put a damn end. Another nail in my coffin thinking of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(high scream)
*gun shot is fired*
Skit 1
Who are you do you remember how I am?
No not exactly are you my friend?
Yes come with me.
No I won't. Your gonna try to kidnap me.
Maybe.
Rebellious interview by Kai edits
I hate you(low scream) get out of my life(high scream). Day by day moment by moment I still remember this rebellious interview. Stabbed by a sword of your trash talk of you(high to low scream).
I can't wake up can't get up of this rebellious interview! Save me and my life cause I kill myself sometimes. Oh(low scream) this is the end of me(high scream) let me end this interview(high scream) with a damn bang!
*gun shots are fired)
Skit 2
Me:get away from me!
???:why?
Me:you need to stop.
???:your the one who brought this to us.
Me:oh.
???:your just a personally now.
Me:uh.
I want to tell you guys this before my depression and suicidal thoughts consume my love for music.
This band was my dream and thank you all for the support.
More songs coming soon if I am not a victim of suicide.
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: I want to tell you guys this before my depression and suicidal thoughts consume my love for music.
Please consider giving this number a call:

1-800-273-8255

People maybe able help you work through some things.
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:42 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:47 AM)kai edits Wrote: I want to tell you guys this before my depression and suicidal thoughts consume my love for music.

1-800-273-8255

I myself have used that number and it definitely works.
(Nov. 23, 2020  5:42 AM)Shindog Wrote:

1-800-273-8255

Alright thanks i am gonna give this number a call

Good news
I have something to live for now its my love for guitar and music.
Anyways I am gonna finish my next song.
Thank you guys for the support
Good news i picked up my medication so i should stop with my depression soon.
I called the number also I am feeling much better.
Thank you guys and girls
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well if nobody needs my sax skills I’ll be playing some careless whisper

Can you imitate the Epic Sax Guy?
Can you?