[Band] Death With Roses

Hey guys i am the song writer/singer/guitarist for this band. I will try to post some of my songs on here!
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys i am the song writer/singer/guitarist for this band. I will try to post some of my songs on here!

me and my cousin have always wanted to try forming a band but we never could get enough members.

im definitely interested to hear your music.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hey guys i am the song writer/singer/guitarist for this band. I will try to post some of my songs on here!

me and my cousin have always wanted to try forming a band but we never could get enough members.

It's metal/screamo.
I will try to post the lyrics soon.
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:28 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:15 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: me and my cousin have always wanted to try forming a band but we never could get enough members.

It's metal/screamo.
I will try to post the lyrics soon.

yass!
Although heavy metal isn’t my type, it’s cool to see you have a band
I am currently working on my metal screams so I will post my first song here. I working my screams for live shows
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: I am currently working on my metal screams so I will post my first song here. I working my screams for live shows

Very interesting
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: WHAT. A BAND!!!!?????

Pretty much right?
I had been doing screaming vocals for a week lol
Kai. I can't find your band on yt!!!!!!!
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:10 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Kai. I can't find your band on yt!!!!!!!
It's still in its early stage. I only have one member.
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:13 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:10 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Kai. I can't find your band on yt!!!!!!!
It's still in its early stage. I only have one member.

Oh.
Ok warning before I start posting songs.
My songs has suicidal,abuse,depressing,bloody themes in them if you are weak heart I suggested you don't read it.
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:34 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Do you make money from performing?
Not yet i have not performed yet. I still need a drummer and a bassist and 2 more guitarists
not very i wish a was in a band... but i'm good with instruments... but im a god singer and im trying to learn some new stuff.... but other than that i'm a really good song writer if you need one!
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:48 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: not very i wish a was in a band... but i'm good with instruments... but im a god singer and im trying to learn some new stuff.... but other than that i'm a really good song writer if you need one!
What instruments you play
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:49 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:48 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: not very i wish a was in a band... but i'm good with instruments... but im a god singer and im trying to learn some new stuff.... but other than that i'm a really good song writer if you need one!

Alto saxophone
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:49 AM)kai edits Wrote:

i do piano, some recorder, and working on the violin
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:49 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Drums
nothing heavy tho
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:50 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:49 AM)kai edits Wrote: What instruments you play

some recorder

Recorder Naruto intensifies
(Nov. 14, 2020  1:50 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: nothing heavy tho

You know whats heavy tho.... A big violin!