Balance Customizations

Hello, I need help deciding what to use for my combo. I want something that has a strong attack and stamina that can work we’ll with CS. Maybe fang? Diablo? Variares?

Bump. Please respond.

Bump. PLEASE
(Dec. 25, 2019  7:16 PM)Orbit Wrote: Hello, I need help deciding what to use for my combo. I want something that has a strong attack and stamina that can work we’ll with CS. Maybe fang? Diablo? Variares?

Bump. Please respond.

Bump. PLEASE
FlashCetus.GB145.CS
Wyvang x2.CH120.CS
Flash has a bit too much recoil for my tastes, and I really don’t wanna get two of the same bey, or have a zero g bey. I came back to metal fight because it was nostalgic to me, but I didn’t stay long enough in beyblade for me to see zero g. I was there for 4d beys though, so are there other options? I’m really thinking about fang, maybe beat?

Bump. Please answer, I need help
I have one combination myself that is quite a good for Balance in Metal-series.

Thermal Gasher T125JB. It quite simple, and has quite good attack, defense and stamina, and due its height most its attacks hit underneath the Fusion Wheel, knocking opponent off-balance.

Originally, made it due Thermal resembling Crab Pincers, so it seemed to be a fit. Turned out to be much better than I thought.
(May. 07, 2020  9:32 PM)Ertean Wrote: I have one combination myself that is quite a good for Balance in Metal-series.

Thermal Gasher T125JB. It quite simple, and has quite good attack, defense and stamina, and due its height most its attacks hit underneath the Fusion Wheel, knocking opponent off-balance.

Originally, made it due Thermal resembling Crab Pincers, so it seemed to be a fit. Turned out to be much better than I thought.

EDIT: I was wrong. This is perfectly fine.
(May. 07, 2020  9:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  9:32 PM)Ertean Wrote: I have one combination myself that is quite a good for Balance in Metal-series.

You just revived a dead thread. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Also, shouldn't this kind of question go in the "Build Me a Combo #2" thread?

It’s a customization and therefore could probably fit here as Orbit asked for a customization for a balance combo. It hasn’t been answered and Orbit is still active, therefore I think in this case necroposting is fine.
(May. 07, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 07, 2020  9:57 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You just revived a dead thread. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Also, shouldn't this kind of question go in the "Build Me a Combo #2" thread?

It’s a customization and therefore could probably fit here as Orbit asked for a customization for a balance combo. It hasn’t been answered and Orbit is still active, therefore I think in this case necroposting is fine.

I see. Sorry Ertean!