Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

I'm sure they'll not make more new remake beys.
Takao Aoki clearly says remake beys and remake comic was unsuccess and Shogakukan force it finished in Vol.4

Read afterword in Vol.4
I’ve just notice they’ve shared chapter 16 in English at

https://www.facebook.com/110997454358599...6827994993

It also looks like Aoki’s page got some text changes but I can’t read what appears to be missing
Planet Beyblade translated chapter 17:
https://www.facebook.com/110997454358599...3/?app=fbl

Is it just me, or does the translation seem a bit off in some places? Yandex translated what Regina said as, "Or will you be my opponent?" Google translated it as, "Or will you be my partner?" (which was also what Planet Beyblade had translated it as). It felt like Yandex was closer. It seemed like she was challenging him to a battle as they start battling right after. Also, "If Regina can't escape from her abominable past, she'll face it head on!" would make more sense in the context as, "If I cannot escape from my abominable past, I'll face it head on!"

I cannot read Japanese though, so I have no idea really.
Hey guys, I'm new here and thanks to this thread I learned about the Beyblade Rising manga in the first place. That was about 3-4 days ago. Just to learn.... that apparently it all got discontinued again? I made a separate thread about reviving the original Beyblade (season 1-3 + Rising) and was hoping to find more people who are interested in helping jumpstart/kickstart/set something in motion. And this was the most obvious place to start. Grin As I die-hard fan I didn't even know that there was a sequel because I gave up hope after so many years and I guess, it might be the same for many people, who have stopped keeping up with the franchise for years.

Maybe I should add that I am well aware that some people criticized the incongruencies in the Rising Manga - but hey jumping from season 1 to V-force had more and quite substantial incongruencies. I am sure that there is a solution for everything.

Also I am not so much a fan of the beyblade sport per se, I am a fan of the story/Anime/Manga and although some would like it to end, there are a lot more who wish for a continuation.
(Aug. 26, 2021  7:49 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: This reminds me, in Aoki-san's website he says that Ming-Ming was remade into Tsuki in Rising. What about Brooklyn? Regina's clothing and launcher reminded me a bit of Brooklyn.

My thoughts exactly! I used to think I was the only one who thought Regina was designed based on Brooklyn.

(Apr. 12, 2022  3:15 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Planet Beyblade translated chapter 17:

Is it just me, or does the translation seem a bit off in some places? Yandex translated what Regina said as, "Or will you be my opponent?" Google translated it as, "Or will you be my partner?" (which was also what Planet Beyblade had translated it as). It felt like Yandex was closer. It seemed like she was challenging him to a battle as they start battling right after. Also, "If Regina can't escape from her abominable past, she'll face it head on!" would make more sense in the context as, "If I cannot escape from my abominable past, I'll face it head on!"

If we put it this way: (A lot more plausible, really!)

"Or will you be my opponent?"  [Which does adds-up to Kai later realizing that Regina set up the whole DBB thing just to battle Yuriy.]
 "Don't do it, Yuriy. She just wants to destroy blades."  [Max warning him that she's not looking for a friendly battle.]
"That's who I used to be.." [Reply to the first question. He ignores the second part.]
 "Yuriy, Show me the power of the strongest warrior raised Volkov!" [Regina still pressing the battle on him.]
 "She said that name again! If I cannot escape from my abominable past. I'll face it head-on." [That's so Yuriy!]

But, the way google translates: (More like Angst, Hurt/Comfort fiction; Too good to be true, lol

"Or will you be my partner?" Clearly teasing him.]
"Don't do it, Yuriy. She just wants to destroy blades." Max apprehensive if Yuriy's evil again.]
"That's who I used to be." [My boi stating in his defense to everyone that he's truly reformed.
"Yuriy, show me the power of the strongest warrior raised Volkov!" [Out of context and thus sounds indignant as if he snatched her right to being the strongest.]
"She said that name again! If Regina cannot escape from her abominable past. She'll face it head-on." What did I miss here! How does Yuriy know about her past, wasn't this the first time they were seeing each other? Could it be that he thought Volkov treated her the same way he treated him. Even if that's the case, why does he want to help her face her past? Is it because he could relate being in a similar situation? That's just so far-fetched!]

This just leaves us with so many unanswered questions! (I love mystery, tho)

Sorry for ranting and geeking out. I couldn't help it! 'm obsessed with Regina. Either way, the most important thing is that I loved Yuriy and Regina's dynamic. That's the kind of girl that can make him talk and act like a normal person. 
(May. 02, 2022  8:33 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  7:49 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: This reminds me, in Aoki-san's website he says that Ming-Ming was remade into Tsuki in Rising. What about Brooklyn? Regina's clothing and launcher reminded me a bit of Brooklyn.

My thoughts exactly! I used to think I was the only one who thought Regina was designed based on Brooklyn.

(Apr. 12, 2022  3:15 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Planet Beyblade translated chapter 17:

"Or will you be my opponent?"  [Which does adds-up to Kai later realizing that Regina set up the whole DBB thing just to battle Yuriy.]
 "Don't do it, Yuriy. She just wants to destroy blades."  [Max warning him that she's not looking for a friendly battle.]
"That's who I used to be.." [Reply to the first question. He ignores the second part.]
 "Yuriy, Show me the power of the strongest warrior raised Volkov!" [Regina still pressing the battle on him.]
 "She said that name again! If I cannot escape from my abominable past. I'll face it head-on." [That's so Yuriy!]

But, the way google translates: (More like Angst, Hurt/Comfort fiction; Too good to be true, lol

"Don't do it, Yuriy. She just wants to destroy blades." Max apprehensive if Yuriy's evil again.]
"That's who I used to be." [My boi stating in his defense to everyone that he's truly reformed.
"Yuriy, show me the power of the strongest warrior raised Volkov!" [Out of context and thus sounds indignant as if he snatched her right to being the strongest.]
"She said that name again! If Regina cannot escape from her abominable past. She'll face it head-on." What did I miss here! How does Yuriy know about her past, wasn't this the first time they were seeing each other? Could it be that he thought Volkov treated her the same way he treated him. Even if that's the case, why does he want to help her face her past? Is it because he could relate being in a similar situation? That's just so far-fetched!]

Sorry for ranting and geeking out. I couldn't help it! 'm obsessed with Regina. Either way, the most important thing is that I loved Yuriy and Regina's dynamic. That's the kind of girl that can make him talk and act like a normal person. 

Haha, same! I love their dynamic. When I first saw her pull at Yuriy's turtleneck, I instantly started fangirling ahah. I cherish this fanart of them, have you seen it?:
https://mobile.twitter.com/hina_sora/sta...0929398787

I too thought I was the only one to think Regina was based off of Brooklyn xD. Though it kind of made me wonder, if there was to be some animated reboot of some sorts (I would give both my kidneys for that, but let's be real, there's zero chances) would both Brooklyn and Regina be present. I like both characters, but at the same time it sorta cramps the already cramped blader tier list and doesn't help beyblade's problem with power creep. And they would sorta look like twins with their garb and launchers xD
(May. 08, 2022  9:06 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(May. 02, 2022  8:33 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote: My thoughts exactly! I used to think I was the only one who thought Regina was designed based on Brooklyn.

Haha, same! I love their dynamic. When I first saw her pull at Yuriy's turtleneck, I instantly started fangirling ahah. I cherish this fanart of them, have you seen it?:

I too thought I was the only one to think Regina was based off of Brooklyn xD. Though it kind of made me wonder, if there was to be some animated reboot of some sorts (I would give both my kidneys for that, but let's be real, there's zero chances) would both Brooklyn and Regina be present. I like both characters, but at the same time it sorta cramps the already cramped blader tier list and doesn't help beyblade's problem with power creep. And they would sorta look like twins with their garb and launchers xD

Nope, I hadn't seen that before. I love it! I thought I was the only one who shipped them, Lol. That neck pulling was the best scene of all time, if you ask me. Yuriy was acting tough but I felt inwardly he was like "Woah, gotta be careful! She's more of a maniac than I am!"

I wasn't quite sure too at first but I thought her outfit reminded me of someone I knew. When she pulled her laucher, Brooklyn's image instantly flashed across my mind. 

I know right! You won't believe this but I actually emailed the fanfic.net support to add Regina as a beyblade character (she wasn't on the list!) and was just wondering if I should write about a fic where Regina joins the Borg0 (I feel they're gonna have a blast together cuz they all have somewhat similar creepy and evil characteristics) where she battles Brooklyn in the semi-finals and Yuriy faces Garland (cuz I figured that dude never paid for sending my boi to the hospital in g-rev)
(May. 09, 2022  6:21 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote:
(May. 08, 2022  9:06 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Haha, same! I love their dynamic. When I first saw her pull at Yuriy's turtleneck, I instantly started fangirling ahah. I cherish this fanart of them, have you seen it?:

Nope, I hadn't seen that before. I love it! I thought I was the only one who shipped them, Lol. That neck pulling was the best scene of all time, if you ask me. Yuriy was acting tough but I felt inwardly he was like "Woah, gotta be careful! She's more of a maniac than I am!"

I wasn't quite sure too at first but I thought her outfit reminded me of someone I knew. When she pulled her laucher, Brooklyn's image instantly flashed across my mind. 

I know right! You won't believe this but I actually emailed the fanfic.net support to add Regina as a beyblade character (she wasn't on the list!) and was just wondering if I should write about a fic where Regina joins the Borg0 (I feel they're gonna have a blast together cuz they all have somewhat similar creepy and evil characteristics) where she battles Brooklyn in the semi-finals and Yuriy faces Garland (cuz I figured that dude never paid for sending my boi to the hospital in g-rev)

Haha, I'll be waiting for that fanfic! I had written like barely a few paragraphs for 3 fanfics with Regina and Yuriy, no idea if I'll ever get around to finishing them. Imagine if ff.net actually responds though xD, I use AO3 more though these days.
(May. 10, 2022  8:39 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(May. 09, 2022  6:21 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote: Nope, I hadn't seen that before. I love it! I thought I was the only one who shipped them, Lol. That neck pulling was the best scene of all time, if you ask me. Yuriy was acting tough but I felt inwardly he was like "Woah, gotta be careful! She's more of a maniac than I am!"

Haha, I'll be waiting for that fanfic! I had written like barely a few paragraphs for 3 fanfics with Regina and Yuriy, no idea if I'll ever get around to finishing them. Imagine if ff.net actually responds though xD, I use AO3 more though these days.

Omg, really? I'd love to read them sometime. I could really use some inspiration. Besides, I need to know a lot more about Regina to start with. Like...is she really Volkov's daughter? She's German, I suppose? Cuz 'Hase' means bunny in German and her bitbeast Wolpertinger is based on German folklore and so many other questions. I don't know who to ask.
(May. 12, 2022  6:17 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote:
(May. 10, 2022  8:39 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Haha, I'll be waiting for that fanfic! I had written like barely a few paragraphs for 3 fanfics with Regina and Yuriy, no idea if I'll ever get around to finishing them. Imagine if ff.net actually responds though xD, I use AO3 more though these days.

Omg, really? I'd love to read them sometime. I could really use some inspiration. Besides, I need to know a lot more about Regina to start with. Like...is she really Volkov's daughter? She's German, I suppose? Cuz 'Hase' means bunny in German and her bitbeast Wolpertinger is based on German folklore and so many other questions. I don't know who to ask.

I'll show you the fanfics if I finish them, haha! Would love your critique. Yeahh she is German-Russian, Aoki-sensei confirmed it in the introduction illustration of her on his website, you seen it?
She is half between Gernan and Russian from her profile in 4th Comic
(May. 12, 2022  7:36 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(May. 12, 2022  6:17 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote: Omg, really? I'd love to read them sometime. I could really use some inspiration. Besides, I need to know a lot more about Regina to start with. Like...is she really Volkov's daughter? She's German, I suppose? Cuz 'Hase' means bunny in German and her bitbeast Wolpertinger is based on German folklore and so many other questions. I don't know who to ask.

I'll show you the fanfics if I finish them, haha! Would love your critique. Yeahh she is German-Russian, Aoki-sensei confirmed it in the introduction illustration of her on his website, you seen it?

Anytime! Knock me on tumblr.

Thanks, I just saw it. That means she really is Volkov's daughter but she lived in Germany with her mother all these years, judging by the fact that she's more influenced by her German side. It also says she's 14 years old. In Rising, 15 and over had a separate tournament. I guess Yuriy and Boris/Bryan were 14 too.
She wears glasses! She's a beyblade genius in my head now.

Another thing, I'm not sure why she was hell-bent on battling and defeating Yuriy. I think I should rewrite their encounter with my headcanons and then get down with the fanfic I have in mind.
(May. 14, 2022  7:33 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote:
(May. 12, 2022  7:36 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: I'll show you the fanfics if I finish them, haha! Would love your critique. Yeahh she is German-Russian, Aoki-sensei confirmed it in the introduction illustration of her on his website, you seen it?

Anytime! Knock me on tumblr.

Thanks, I just saw it. That means she really is Volkov's daughter but she lived in Germany with her mother all these years, judging by the fact that she's more influenced by her German side. It also says she's 14 years old. In Rising, 15 and over had a separate tournament. I guess Yuriy and Boris/Bryan were 14 too.

Another thing, I'm not sure why she was hell-bent on battling and defeating Yuriy. I think I should rewrite their encounter with my headcanons and then get down with the fanfic I have in mind.

Haha when I saw her take off her wigs and put on those glasses I did a double take! Really loved her long hair, but her real hair being short adds to her look. It's funny how all the characters have such weird hair and costumes but none of them canonically wore wigs or lenses before Regina.
I thought nobody was talking about rising anymore. I actually logged in to check how to deactivate/erase my profile at the WBO since I was here just to talk about Rising, it’s good to see you guys still talking about it even if bakuten has officially ended

Regina has become my favourite female character, the daughter pf Volkov and she rampaging on Yuriy to prove she was better than him to her dad, seeking out for his approval, her story was supposed to be more detailed but thanks to it having to finish before expected her story was left untold, but at least we get to see her mother and that she actually made a professional legal league in Germany
(May. 19, 2022  1:02 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I thought nobody was  talking about rising anymore. I actually logged in to check how to deactivate/erase my profile at the WBO since I was here just to talk about Rising, it’s good to see you guys still talking about it even if bakuten has officially ended

Regina has become my favourite female character, the daughter pf Volkov and she rampaging on Yuriy to prove she was better than him to her dad, seeking out for his approval, the story was  supposed to be more detailed but thanks to it having to finish before expected her story left a lot of stuff untold, but at least we get to see her mother and thet sha actually made a professional legal league in Germany

same lol ..I am unhappy with the fact they discontinued the manga..But lol nothing will happen now
(May. 19, 2022  1:02 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I thought nobody was  talking about rising anymore. I actually logged in to check how to deactivate/erase my profile at the WBO since I was here just to talk about Rising, it’s good to see you guys still talking about it even if bakuten has officially ended

Regina has become my favourite female character, the daughter pf Volkov and she rampaging on Yuriy to prove she was better than him to her dad, seeking out for his approval, her story was supposed to be more detailed but thanks to it having to finish before expected her story was left untold, but at least we get to see her mother and that she actually made a professional legal league in Germany

I guessed it right then! Volkov has always said that Yuriy is the greatest ''warrior" he ever had the pleasure to train and it seemed like he has always been looking down upon Regina and disregarding her skills. I really think she could've beaten Yuriy if she didn't let the indignance towards him get the best of her. I'm glad that Yuriy low-key made her realize that she needs to battle for her own and not for Volkov's approval.

(May. 15, 2022  7:06 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(May. 14, 2022  7:33 AM)Juliafernandez Wrote: Anytime! Knock me on tumblr.

Haha when I saw her take off her wigs and put on those glasses I did a double take! Really loved her long hair, but her real hair being short adds to her look. It's funny how all the characters have such weird hair and costumes but none of them canonically wore wigs or lenses before Regina.

Loved her short hair and glasses! Especially makes her the most relatable character for me. Seems like she has a spilt personality like Yuriy and she's also a ninja like him😂 Nothing can change my mind now. They're soulmates!
This should be a anime as gen 4
Bringing back tyson and the gang sounds like a good idea to me
Hey guys! I was going on Facebook to check if there was any new rising chapters and apparently the page that was translating it doesn't exist anymore? Do you guys know anything about it?
(Aug. 11, 2022  1:55 PM)KHgB88 Wrote: Hey guys! I was going on Facebook to check if there was any new rising chapters and apparently the page that was translating it doesn't exist anymore? Do you guys know anything about it?
Already finish in Vol.4 (Chapter 18)
And no more chapter
(Aug. 11, 2022  8:27 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  1:55 PM)KHgB88 Wrote: Hey guys! I was going on Facebook to check if there was any new rising chapters and apparently the page that was translating it doesn't exist anymore? Do you guys know anything about it?
Already finish in Vol.4 (Chapter 18)
And no more chapter

I know but the page shouldn't disappear since they said they would continue translating the original beyblade manga.
(Aug. 11, 2022  8:49 PM)KHgB88 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2022  8:27 PM)marutti Wrote: Already finish in Vol.4 (Chapter 18)
And no more chapter

I know but the page shouldn't disappear since they said they would continue translating the original beyblade manga.

I think they delete it for copy rights problem?