Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Nov. 01, 2020  6:09 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2020  10:16 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote: Yeah, I was somewhat surprised when I read the original manga XD Makes me wonder how old Daichi and Yuriy are, the western canon was that they were 10 and 17 respectively but that's not really accurate anymore, at least in the manga since the entire comic took place in a single year and single championship (which reminds me of how some people thought RISING was a reboot but some pages showed it was the GCB 2(is that the correct acronym)). Yuriy would have to have been born at least 5 years before the Soviet union collapsed, as he seemed to have been aware and able to form memories about their family being normal before the collapse.

Unfortunately they don't have an exact year of birth, but it appears to be somewhere between 1987 since Yuriy in 1999 was still in the abbey (and is where Aoki's Sensei light novel takes place) but it's hard to know for sure, but I think all characters are nearly the same age, so maybe Yuriy was like 11 🤔

The soviet union collapsed in 1991 and that was the reason for yuriy's father to drown in alchohol. At that time he has to find food by himself, so he can not be too young. On the other hand 9 years in the abbey seems to be pretty long. It was founded when Dr. Zagerts son died or shortly after, wasn't it? I have no idea, but if yuriy was born in 1987 he has to be around 4 years when his childhood changed. Can 4 year old survive alone?
(Nov. 03, 2020  7:42 PM)witchen7 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:09 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Unfortunately they don't have an exact year of birth, but it appears to be somewhere between 1987 since Yuriy in 1999 was still in the abbey (and is where Aoki's Sensei light novel takes place) but it's hard to know for sure, but I think all characters are nearly the same age, so maybe Yuriy was like 11 🤔

The soviet union collapsed in 1991 and that was the reason for yuriy's father to drown in alchohol. At that time he has to find food by himself, so he can not be too young. On the other hand 9 years in the abbey seems to be pretty long. It was founded when Dr. Zagerts son died or shortly after, wasn't it? I have no idea, but if yuriy was born in 1987 he has to be around 4 years when his childhood changed. Can 4 year old survive alone?

He can't be older than 15 in rising, since the manga itself explains that 15 and 16 years old belong to the senior division, like Hitoshi and Rick do, so maybe he's 13 in rising, we don't have real ages for anyone. Although Rick used to be in the junior championship in the previous one, so he just turned 15
So I was looking at my calendar, and must probably next official art will come on November 7th (in Japan) for Rei's birthday
(Nov. 06, 2020  11:50 AM)witchen7 Wrote: so next one should be sergei...

Or something related to the new chapter since gets out before Sergei's birthday
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-...a584fcfc3f
Safe site to buy the 3rd volume, i’v brought the first two from there and everything went well
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:18 PM)Everburning Wrote: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-...a584fcfc3f
Safe site to buy the 3rd volume, i’v brought the first two from there and everything went well
Already pre-ordered me ne with the person who always get me everything bakuten related for m Japan :3 
I'm glad there're easier ways to get Japanese stuff nowadays
Was it announced that the third volume will release on November 12?

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:25 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: Was it announced that the third volume will release on November 12?

Wasn't it gonna be released today? Edit: Nevermind, this is the second time today I read the /MM/ of November as the /DD/ XD, the fated day is tomorrow.

(Nov. 03, 2020  7:42 PM)witchen7 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  6:09 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Unfortunately they don't have an exact year of birth, but it appears to be somewhere between 1987 since Yuriy in 1999 was still in the abbey (and is where Aoki's Sensei light novel takes place) but it's hard to know for sure, but I think all characters are nearly the same age, so maybe Yuriy was like 11 🤔

Exactly my thoughts. Yeah, it wouldn't be 9 years in the abbey, because of Zagert's son as you said and since Yuriy gave Boris the jacket Boris wore in the series while they were on the streets, so it had to be 1-2 years prior  they went to the Abbey, otherwise he would've grown out of it.

I dunno...I think a 4 year old could survive alone, but if he was 11 years old in 2000 then he'd be 2, almost 3 (the Union collapsed in December, right?) during the collapse. That's too young, but if he was born in 1987 then  he'd be almost 5, so NekoDarkKitten's theory would be right. I think a 5 year old could survive alone.

On a related note, I'm a bit surprised Rick was in the Senior group but Sergei and Gao were not (right?) XD I mean, there's very slim, modern-looking smartphones/tablets now in RISING, I guess the timeline is all twisted up, I don't even know anymore XD
@Dr. Craw
I am not sure, but some in this thread were telling that it will be out from November 12. Well, I am from India so I exactly don't know when it would come due to the time zones.
(Nov. 11, 2020  8:50 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: @Dr. Craw
I am not sure, but some in this thread were telling that it will be out from November 12. Well, I am from India so I exactly don't know when it would come due to the time zones.

Yeah it is 12 actually, my bad, I edited the post
I've ordered the third volume today on cdJapan. There was release date the 11th. The shipping will take 2-3 days to my country. Maybe I will have it at the end of the week Smile

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:57 AM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:25 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: Was it announced that the third volume will release on November 12?

Wasn't it gonna be released today? Edit: Nevermind, this is the second time today I read the /MM/ of November as the /DD/ XD, the fated day is tomorrow.

(Nov. 03, 2020  7:42 PM)witchen7 Wrote: The soviet union collapsed in 1991 and that was the reason for yuriy's father to drown in alchohol. At that time he has to find food by himself, so he can not be too young. On the other hand 9 years in the abbey seems to be pretty long. It was founded when Dr. Zagerts son died or shortly after, wasn't it? I have no idea, but if yuriy was born in 1987 he has to be around 4 years when his childhood changed. Can 4 year old survive alone?

Exactly my thoughts. Yeah, it wouldn't be 9 years in the abbey, because of Zagert's son as you said and since Yuriy gave Boris the jacket Boris wore in the series while they were on the streets, so it had to be 1-2 years prior  they went to the Abbey, otherwise he would've grown out of it.

I dunno...I think a 4 year old could survive alone, but if he was 11 years old in 2000 then he'd be 2, almost 3 (the Union collapsed in December, right?) during the collapse. That's too young, but if he was born in 1987 then  he'd be almost 5, so NekoDarkKitten's theory would be right. I think a 5 year old could survive alone.

On a related note, I'm a bit surprised Rick was in the Senior group but Sergei and Gao were not (right?) XD I mean, there's very slim, modern-looking smartphones/tablets now in RISING, I guess the timeline is all twisted up, I don't even know anymore XD

I think Boris has grown out of the jacket. It is a bit shorter (?) and the sleeves were missing. In the third volume there is a chapter about Yuriy vs. Boris, is'nt it? Maybe (probably not) we will get a few more information.
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:27 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I've ordered the third volume today on  cdJapan. There was release date the 11th. The shipping will take 2-3 days to my country. Maybe I will have it at the end of the week Smile

I think Boris has grown out of the jacket. It is a bit shorter (?) and the sleeves were missing. In the third volume there is a chapter about Yuriy vs. Boris, is'nt it? Maybe (probably not) we will get a few more information.

Well even when in the storyline it has passed just one year, Aoki Sensei adapted todays technology to it so it could be more popular (he said so in an article) 

Also in the last chapter we do see Boris' and Yuriy's past a little bit, we saw Yuriy giving him the jacket, and they stealing food and sleeping in the streets, and we had some blowing mind stuff going in the chapter. The reason why they had a battle and the end, with just one picture it left me speechless.

I can't wait for the next chapter which releases on November 14th. I have ordered both physical copies of volume 3 and the new upcoming chapter, I'm excited.
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:27 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I've ordered the third volume today on  cdJapan. There was release date the 11th. The shipping will take 2-3 days to my country. Maybe I will have it at the end of the week :)

Well even when in the storyline it has passed just one year, Aoki Sensei adapted todays technology to it so it could be more popular (he said so in an article) 

Also in the last chapter we do see Boris' and Yuriy's past a little bit, we saw Yuriy giving him the jacket, and they stealing food and sleeping in the streets, and we had some blowing mind stuff going in the chapter. The reason why they had a battle and the end, with just one picture it left me speechless.

I can't wait for the next chapter which releases on November 14th. I have ordered both physical copies of volume 3 and the new upcoming chapter, I'm excited.

Ohh yeah, I think I heard that somewhere, maybe on his site, but I can't remember. Could you link me the article?

(Nov. 11, 2020  6:27 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I've ordered the third volume today on  cdJapan. There was release date the 11th. The shipping will take 2-3 days to my country. Maybe I will have it at the end of the week :)

Yeahh, plus it's much more maroon now, the shiny red color's gone.

(Nov. 12, 2020  10:18 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: Is the 3rd volume out there in online?

I think so, I'll be buying from here today:

https://www.shogakukan.co.jp/books/09143247
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:27 PM)witchen7 Wrote: I've ordered the third volume today on  cdJapan. There was release date the 11th. The shipping will take 2-3 days to my country. Maybe I will have it at the end of the week Smile

How do you order the next chapter? I know it will be released in a magazine, but it is possible to buy a digital version or is there any side that ships worldwide (europe)? It is possible for me to order the mangas at least, but it will take quite some time until the forth volume will be released. I would be nice to read the single chapters every few month.
Michael has an official last name at last
http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...201112.jpg

(Nov. 12, 2020  1:55 PM)witchen7 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  10:46 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Well even when in the storyline it has passed just one year, Aoki Sensei adapted todays technology to it so it could be more popular (he said so in an article) 

How do you order the next chapter? I know it will be released in a magazine, but it is possible to buy a digital version or is there any side that ships worldwide (europe)? It is possible for me to order the mangas at least, but it will take quite some time until the forth volume will be released. I would be nice to read the single chapters every few month.
I order the magazine from a friend who buy stuff from Japan and brings them to my country (Mexico) that's how I've been able to reen all chapters and have completed the manga itself
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:57 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Michael has an official last name at last

(Nov. 12, 2020  1:55 PM)witchen7 Wrote: How do you order the next chapter? I know it will be released in a magazine, but it is possible to buy a digital version or is there any side that ships worldwide (europe)? It is possible for me to order the mangas at least, but it will take quite some time until the forth volume will be released. I would be nice to read the single chapters every few month.
I order the magazine from a friend who buy stuff from Japan and brings them to my country (Mexico) that's how I've been able to reen all chapters and have completed the manga itself

Nice, 'Michael' in his case would be the Americanized form of Mihael, right? I was sorta confused at first XD I thought it was USA's Michael.

I bought the 3rd volume's e-book, can't wait to see more of Yuriy's Mom. Wait, the entire manga? It ended already? Or do you mean that you're completely up-to-date?
Bakuten Shoot Vol.3 released
It include chapter 11th to 15th.
Max vs Rick to Yuri vs Boris.
they have special short story about dayoff of Kinomiya family.
Takao's Granpa and his father fighting.
and they have small comic about each world team.

Character Birthday is updated.

BBA rising
Hitoshi Kinomiya(Jin) September 22nd
Daichi Sumeragi June 30th
Kyoju April 18th

China
Rai April 7th
Mao August 8th
Kiki June 22nd
Gaou January 14th

USA all stars
Rick May 2nd
Micheal April 22nd
Edy February 9th
Steve April 26th
Emily Feb 21st

Majestic 4
Johny June 1st
Ralf October 3rd
Giancarlo April 12th
Olivier June 21st

AUS cyber
Kane Yamashita October 10th
Sarima November 29th
Jim September 23rd
Goki July 12th
Leon July 29th
Micheal November 12th
Aeron April 27th
Claude October 22nd
Saint Shields
Ozuma May 27th.
Joseph January 24th
Mariam December 26th
Dunga October 30th

There isn't any news on Corocoro Aniki.
If I must to say something new, Corocoro Aniki will finish in next issue.

chapter16th
In end of Last chapter some person who ware Volkov appear and he cofin wbba.
But he isn't Volkov.
She is Regina Haze.
She use bow launcher and her bey is Wolper Tinger.
She broke DragoonV
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:04 PM)Dr. Craw Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:57 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Michael has an official last name at last

Nice, 'Michael' in his case would be the Americanized form of Mihael, right? I was sorta confused at first XD I thought it was USA's Michael.

I bought the 3rd volume's e-book, can't wait to see more of Yuriy's Mom. Wait, the entire manga? It ended already? Or do you mean that you're completely up-to-date?

I think it's the german/austrian version of the name since Michael ist german/austrian. IPA: [ˈmɪçaːʔeːl]. The name is a bit old-fashioned at least in Germany, but it fits I guess.
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:24 PM)marutti Wrote: Bakuten Shoot Vol.3 released
It include chapter 11th to 15th.
Max vs Rick to Yuri vs Boris.
they have special short story about dayoff of Kinomiya family.
Takao's Granpa and his father fighting.
and they have small comic about each world team.

Character Birthday is updated.

BBA rising
Hitoshi Kinomiya(Jin) September 22nd
Daichi Sumeragi June 30th
Kyoju April 18th

China
Rai April 7th
Mao August 8th
Kiki June 22nd
Gaou January 14th

USA all stars
Rick May 2nd
Micheal April 22nd
Edy February 9th
Steve April 26th
Emily Feb 21st

Majestic 4
Johny June 1st
Ralf October 3rd
Giancarlo April 12th
Olivier June 21st

AUS cyber
Kane Yamashita October 10th
Sarima November 29th
Jim September 23rd
Goki July 12th
Leon July 29th
Micheal November 12th
Aeron April 27th
Claude October 22nd
Saint Shields
Ozuma May 27th.
Joseph January 24th
Mariam December 26th
Dunga October 30th

There isn't any news on Corocoro Aniki.
If I must to say something new, Corocoro Aniki will finish in next issue.

chapter16th
In end of Last chapter some person who ware Volkov appear and he cofin wbba.
But he isn't Volkov.
She is Regina Haze.
She use bow launcher and her bey is Wolper Tinger.
She broke DragoonV
Thanks for the birthdays info, I can't wait to read my copy, hopefully soon, at least it will arrive with chapter 16th
An just one more thing...
How do you know that's going to hapoen if the chapter hasn't bee released yet? 🤔
Thanks for the info dude! What about F-Dynasty?