Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Jun. 10, 2017  5:04 PM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  4:47 PM)Lola Wrote: This is just a story, why u all r going so serious with the colour of dark Driger. Enjoy, Takao Aoki's creation.
In new series all beybladers got some changes in their blade, so why not it could be dark driger, 
After all these stories r not based on real life.

I am the first one to say to take things about the manga/anime less seriously. I am just criticizing a choice, you clearly didn't understand the point in my post. Enjoy something also mean criticize it, positive or negative critics really doesn't matter, everyone can and must express their opinion, it's the meaning of a forum.
I said that I dislike Rising but I explained why and I also said what I think is good about Rising.

Ok! I understand
But
I think it's burnt thus resulting in colour change

Only 3 Chapter has been released, let's wait for the next...
The story may also be something different from the previous one
I won't say Rising is objectively speaking a good manga. However the characters are some of my favorite of all time and I'm just glad that there is something new. I don't consider the manga and the anime as taking place in the same universe in the first place, they just supply each other and this is just one "timeline" lol, and I'll happily take anything official that I can get.
More than anything I can't wait to see Kai and Mao interact. I'm hoping that it will be funny! Smile Also I believe Max had a dog in the manga as well so now there are two dog owners!
私は第4章を待つことができません
Wow...its so awesome....julia snd raul look so cute...seems that we r back with our whole g revolution team....and what about the blitzkrieg boys....r they gonna enter...what about ian.....I havent seen him in beyblade 3rd series....I hope the whole 3rd series team is back in action along with new characters in 4th season
I don't think so, that all 3rd series team will be there.
I can see it'd be a treat for Yuri, Ivan, and the other Borg guys to debut in this manga.
I just hope there will be a lot more rivalry in this series.....and i want kai to have a little more bad boy like aura around him and want tyson to mature himself more.......by the way....does any one know the age of the boys????
(Jun. 12, 2017  4:58 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I just hope there will be a lot more rivalry in this series.....and i want kai to have a little more bad boy like aura around him and want tyson to mature himself more.......by the way....does any one know the age of the boys????

From what we know, Rising is happening approximately a year after G Revolution, so they would be around 14 years old?
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  4:58 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I just hope there will be a lot more rivalry in this series.....and i want kai to have a little more bad boy like aura around him and want tyson to mature himself more.......by the way....does any one know the age of the boys????

From what we know, Rising is happening approximately a year after G Revolution, so they would be around 14 years old?
In GRev they're 12. So 13 years old.
According to Beyblade Wikia...

In G-Revolution they are:
Takao Kinomiya - 15 years old
Kai Hiwatari - 16 years old
Rei Kon - 16 years old
Max Mizuhara - 15 years old
Saien Manabu/Kyoujyu - 13 years old

So, in Rising (happening approximately a year after) they are:
Takao Kinomiya - 16 years old
Kai Hiwatari - 17 years old
Rei Kon - 17 years old
Max Mizuhara - 16 years old
Saien Manabu/Kyoujyu - 14 years old
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:58 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: According to Beyblade Wikia...

Rei Kon - 16 years old

Rei Kon - 17 years old

Wrong. Kudos to whoever wrote that Wiki.
Takao and Kyouju are in last year of shōgakkō in S1, which makes them 11yo. In S2 however, they are in their first year of chūgakkō, which means they're 12. S3 takes place in the same year as S2, so still 12-ish. Rei and Kai are older by one year.
If Rising takes place one year after G-Revolution, they're in their 13-14s.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:58 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: According to Beyblade Wikia...

Rei Kon - 16 years old

Rei Kon - 17 years old

I think this information is correct. 
They are not seems like so young!
At least around 12 years, i don't believe!
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:22 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Wrong. Kudos to whoever wrote that Wiki.
Takao and Kyouju are in last year of shōgakkō in S1, which makes them 11yo. In S2 however, they are in their first year of chūgakkō, which means they're 12. S3 takes place in the same year as S2, so still 12-ish. Rei and Kai are older by one year.
If Rising takes place one year after G-Revolution, they're in their 13-14s.

"That Wiki" is the official WBO wiki at the moment of speaking.
Anyway I think that you could be right about the years of the cast (manga related).
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:36 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: "That Wiki" is the official WBO wiki at the moment of speaking.
Anyway I think you could be right about the years of the cast (manga related).

I'm basing myself off the informations found in the Japanese manga, Japanese anime and Japanese Wiki. "That Wiki" can be as Official as you want, but the information that you just shared is wrong. There is a reason why they chose female voice actors for a bunch of boys. They're preteens.
However in the anime they are more like "young adult" both from a physical and mental point of view. So, at least for the anime I may agree with the infos on the Wiki.
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:39 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: However in the anime they are more like "young adult" both from a physical and mental point of view. So, at least for the anime I may agree with the infos on the Wiki.
It still doesn't change that the fact that they're in "chūgakkō / shōgakkō" is mentioned in the anime, not the manga...
Soo! How old were they in 1st series? 5yrs!
Lol!
Hmm.....from what I know there was an episode in beyblade series 1 named "13 candles" I hope...everyone remembers.....where the age of tyson was 13....therefore in g revolution his age is 15.......but my question is that.....beyblade rising is released after 11 long years.....so are is 11 years being added to their age??? Like 15+11=26 years.....like this.....????
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:49 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm.....from what I know there was an episode in beyblade series 1 named "13 candles" I hope...everyone remembers.....where the age of tyson was 13....therefore in g revolution his age is 15.......but my question is that.....beyblade rising is released after 11 long years.....so are is 11 years being added to their age??? Like 15+11=26 years.....like this.....????
That is in the US dub. Originally and canonically speaking, nothing like that ever happened.
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:49 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm.....from what I know there was an episode in beyblade series 1 named "13 candles" I hope...everyone remembers.....where the age of tyson was 13....therefore in g revolution his age is 15.......but my question is that.....beyblade rising is released after 11 long years.....so are is 11 years being added to their age??? Like 15+11=26 years.....like this.....????

Yaa that information provided by wiki, is from series 1.
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:41 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:39 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: However in the anime they are more like "young adult" both from a physical and mental point of view. So, at least for the anime I may agree with the infos on the Wiki.
It still doesn't change that the fact that they're in "chūgakkō / shōgakkō" is mentioned in the anime, not the manga...

Well, I don't know about this. Can you post some proof?
Would be useful to improve the wiki with this kind of knowledge, not just arguing about this, the wiki is open to anyone, so every addition is welcome! (It is the true meaning of a community.)

For the anime maybe they have chosen a more adult character design for marketing.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:52 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what we know, Rising is happening approximately a year after G Revolution, so they would be around 14 years old?
In GRev they're 12. So 13 years old.

Kai is thirteen years old in G Revolution, so I was basing my answer on that. 

But cool, HellenaMaezono and I agree and are right for once Joyful_3!
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:56 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Well, I don't know about this. Can you post some proof?
Would be useful to improve the wiki with this kind of knoledge, not just arguing about this, the wiki is open to anyone, so every addition is welcome! (It is the true meaning of a community.)

For the anime maybe they have chosen a more adult character design for marketing.
Of course I can. I was trying to get my ext HDD to work so that I could re-watch the episodes and snap some screenshots. It's just gonna take some time since I'd have to rewatch all the episodes, do you mind if I take a few days?

(Jun. 12, 2017  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:52 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: In GRev they're 12. So 13 years old.

Kai is thirteen years old in G Revolution, so I was basing my answer on that. 

But cool, HellenaMaezono and I agree and are right for once ^_^!
Yes!! I can't believe it! Haha ;P
(Jun. 12, 2017  7:05 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:56 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: Well, I don't know about this. Can you post some proof?
Would be useful to improve the wiki with this kind of knoledge, not just arguing about this, the wiki is open to anyone, so every addition is welcome! (It is the true meaning of a community.)

Of course I can. I was trying to get my ext HDD to work so that I could re-watch the episodes and snap some screenshots. It's just gonna take some time since I'd have to rewatch all the episodes, do you mind if I take a few days?

No problem, if you are right I think this definitely need to be placed on the wiki as many other useful infos from the original dub like this. (The same goes for infos got from the original manga scan.)
By the way, I have sort of abandoned the idea of changing the ages on Beyblade Wikia because everybody there is really dub-oriented, and we cannot ignore the fact that the ages are different in the dub. Everytime I changed the ages to the "right ones" from the original and the manga, someone undoubtedly came and reverted to the previous ages... It would be great if both sets of data could be displayed though, because it is just misleading to have everyone believe that the characters are basically adults now, in Rising...