Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Oct. 18, 2016  9:31 PM)Siliva Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga is totally available in English, so if you want it, you can buy it Smile
It's been out of print for a while hasn't it? A lot of copies I see are pretty expensive. On top of that, the official translation isn't exactly the best, lol. It'd be a dream come true of mine to make a high quality translation of all 14 volumes, but I don't foresee myself having that kind of time or money ever. D:

I don't Think i wouldn't mind buying the japanese manga for this purpose. There are so Changes i've Heard about like for example Hiruta's/Carlos beyblade having a name, Zephyr.

It'd be interesting to know other Changes but then again I know what u say about too time consuming.
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/07/flying-...coro-aniki

Just stumbled across this. I wonder whether they got any news about the next chapter...
(Oct. 19, 2016  11:32 PM)Daman Wrote: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/07/flying-...coro-aniki

Just stumbled across this. I wonder whether they got any news about the next chapter...

No, that cropped image definitely comes from the latest CoroCoro, in which we just saw repeats of what we knew already, Beyblade-wise. Like the Dragoon S Burst Ver. Aniki Ver. giveaway.
(Oct. 20, 2016  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  11:32 PM)Daman Wrote: http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/07/flying-...coro-aniki

No, that cropped image definitely comes from the latest CoroCoro, in which we just saw repeats of what we knew already, Beyblade-wise. Like the Dragoon S Burst Ver. Aniki Ver. giveaway.

Oh, so no new news, I guess?
When's the release date for the next issue? ^^
(Nov. 06, 2016  4:21 PM)Daman Wrote: When's the release date for the next issue? ^^

November 15th in Japan.
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  4:21 PM)Daman Wrote: When's the release date for the next issue? ^^

November 15th in Japan.

Thanks, and we'll get to read the second chapter, right?
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:33 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

November 15th in Japan.

Siliva and I are teaming up again to scan and translate the second chapter, no worries. Just give us a few days after November 15th, obviously.
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: November 15th in Japan.

Siliva and I are teaming up again to scan and translate the second chapter, no worries. Just give us a few days after November 15th, obviously.

THANKS!!!

You guys are effing amazing. Thank you!
We definitely want to do it for everyone who wants it, but I think what also helps the most is that we are extremely eager to determine exactly what is going on in each chapter due to personal interest hah.
Cool, I think there will be an exclusive Duel MastersxBakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising card available in the upcoming CoroCoro Aniki as well featuring the cast's new design, and called "Spiral Get", in reference to how you should be trying to obtain the latest S-series rereleases hah.

[Image: Cw9tRJpVQAAlH6U.jpg]

I can probably help out if you would like. My Japanese is at a pretty conversational level now, so I'm pretty confident that I can do at least a few pages.
Spiral Gate not Spiral Get. Get would be "getto". Gate is "gēto"
(Nov. 12, 2016  6:59 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  8:33 PM)Daman Wrote: Thanks, and we'll get to read the second chapter, right?

I can probably help out if you would like. My Japanese is at a pretty conversational level now, so I'm pretty confident that I can do at least a few pages.

Oh cool, you should talk with Siliva to divide the work. That would probably get things done much faster.

(Nov. 12, 2016  8:22 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Spiral Gate not Spiral Get. Get would be "getto". Gate is "gēto"

Ah that is true, but then the name makes even less sense hah.
If you guys want, we can accommodate you in the HnY Discord server while you work on the translation. Silvia is already in as he handles our Bakuten stuff, and our Burst translator Kris seemed interested in helping out with Rising as well. Could be done pretty fast if you all work together I guess Tongue_out
Well we got it done quite fast last time too hah. What took the longest was redrawing the dual pages and the fine tuning at the end. For sure I can take care of all the scanning and probably all the cleaning too, but I am just not sure whether the fact that I will be busy on Thursday the 17th will be problematic. Probably not though.
Cool, the cover of the CoroCoro Aniki features the golden Dragoon S Burst Ver. picture I posted earlier this week with Takao on it, but also a very small image of Kai to the top right of Takao hah.

[Image: CxLi0tNVQAAK8NH.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/seibunkanhokubu/stat...3608499200
Take this with a grain of salt as long as we have not produced the full scanlation, but apparently the synopsis of the second chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising is:

SPOILERS

Quote:Takao continues his special training with the goal of being able to defeat Kai. Battling similar Bladers is not enough for him, it does not satisfy him. So Rei returns to China, and apparently there is something about Max and someone's sister named Charlotte, possibly Max's...?

Kyoujyu tells Takao that Kai is already back, but Kai is doing some special formation to succeed his grandfather at the head of Hiwatari Enterprises, therefore he has very little time to meet Takao and battle, due to all the work.

Somehow, their record is currently tied - one win and one loss each, from before and after the United States. However, Kai feels sick battling, knowing that even with a win, in the near future he will have to be working for his grandfather's company.

At some point throughout all these adventures, somehow Kai's grandfather changed from being upset that he still played Beyblade to actually cheering him on, encouraging him against Takao.

Perhaps

Sort of a shallow ending there, but hopefully there will be a third chapter.

There is also a chance that some part of this is a flashback to before they battled before Kai had to depart to London to study, but the majority is probably indeed in the current storyline.
(Nov. 14, 2016  5:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Take this with a grain of salt as long as we have not produced the full scanlation, but apparently the synopsis of the second chapter of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising is:

SPOILERS

Quote:Takao continues his special training with the goal of being able to defeat Kai. Battling similar Bladers is not enough for him, it does not satisfy him. So Rei returns to China, and apparently there is something about Max and someone's sister named Charlotte, possibly Max's...?

Kyoujyu tells Takao that Kai is already back, but Kai is doing some special formation to succeed his grandfather at the head of Hiwatari Enterprises, therefore he has very little time to meet Takao and battle, due to all the work.

Somehow, their record is currently tied - one win and one loss each, from before and after the United States. However, Kai feels sick battling, knowing that even with a win, in the near future he will have to be working for his grandfather's company.

At some point throughout all these adventures, somehow Kai's grandfather changed from being upset that he still played Beyblade to actually cheering him on, encouraging him against Takao.

Perhaps

Sort of a shallow ending there, but hopefully there will be a third chapter.

There is also a chance that some part of this is a flashback to before they battled before Kai had to depart to London to study, but the majority is probably indeed in the current storyline.

Do you happen to know if we get to see some sort of goodbye from Rei-kun or it's just written there?
Oh probably he says some goodbye instead of just leaving with no dialogue at all. It would be weird not to see that hah.
(Nov. 14, 2016  2:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh probably he says some goodbye instead of just leaving with no dialogue at all. It would be weird not to see that hah.

Idk if I should be happy that he's gone in this chapter or terrified of how he will go away. And who's this Charlotte!? WTF Aoki Chocked_2
Whaaaaa a sister?? OMG has Beyblade fanfic writers taken over Aoki-san's brain? Ray is as normal it would seem XD! But yes I agree if that synopsis is true it would be a shallow ending.

A new image from Aoki Takao, just showing Takao and Kai though:

[Image: bey1115.jpg]

By the way, work on the scanlation will start as early as this Wednesday, when it will be delivered, so stay tuned!
(Nov. 14, 2016  11:31 PM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: OMG has Beyblade fanfic writers taken over Aoki-san's brain?

Hah, looks like they already did 12 years ago, pal!

On a side note, @takaratomytoys shared this tweet... welp.